♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone tell me the other shippers blaming us khuntoria shippers we didnt do anything

​Hi sis! What are they talking about? Is it still about the break up? Carry on! Our ship is sailing and we are not doing anything to them (at least here on our thread). Tungkol san ba sis? @kimsoyeon18

​yup the break up thingy

​yup the break up thingy

​Ahhh, sabi na nga ba. From what I know they also blame Victoria. They don't have anyone to throw their tantrums aside from us Khuntorians that's why. You can't really blame them 'coz we will always be the biggest threat for them. Let's just carry on :D I don't want a fanwar to start on our thread ;) Di lang siguro talaga nila matanggap ang katotohanan ;) @kimsoyeon18

I guess Winnies almost had a heart attack when they saw Vic's IG post at first glance LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

they (fans) thought she's posted her marriage certificate coz it looks so similar to passport lol see the similarity?

PS The one on the left is a marriage certificate while the one on the right is Vic's IG post. :) It does look similar right? I can't blame them if they think that way coz before Vic just liked baby photos and even followed a bridal gown designer!

CG0FgNrU8AAQrKL.jpg CG0FgUcVAAAxFKl.jpg

nowadays c celebs when they announce they're married, they'll post the marriage certificate on sns

Hmmm.. are you thinking what I'm thinking? LOL Vic are you giving us some hints or something?

credits to crouchy929

Guest camillekv

There are over 100 pictures of Vic in Fresh Real Rose Festival so I'm just gonna post the best ones :D Enjoy!

[NEWS PICS] 150605 f(Victoria) = Fresh Real Rose Festival

credits as tagged

HER CHEEKS THOUGH ! :D I LOVE IT :D STILL SO PRETTY ! :) 

Archived