♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

Whoah! I didn't know f(x) would get such a high score considering the very short promotion period they had for Red Light. They can do this with such poor promotion what more if they have promoted it much longer? Tsk tsk SM you need to know how to handle f(x) coz for me they are the most underrated group in the Kpop industry.

Top 10 Artists with Highest Scores on

MCountdown (All Time)

0.png

credits as tagged

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is @camillekv :D Hope she'll be attending :D

According to BS baidu bar, BS press con will be held on June 9th, Time:10:30-11:30 in shanghai,

CGonOTVU8AA0-nO.jpg

BS official weibo haven't post the news yet so just hope it's true and pray hard that Victoria will be able to attend

credits to crouchy929

2PM tease fans with images for their comeback

June 4, 2015 @ 11:07 am

2PM_1433430347_af_org.jpg

Looks like 2PM is going to be coming back with a more mature and classy vibe for their fifth album, 'No. 5.'  More importantly (since they can pretty much pull off any concept they want anyway), they're now back on track for their promised June comeback!

Two teaser images for each member has now been released, showing in black-and-white their handsome features and cool charisma. 

credits to allkpop

Guest alche

I see red & black LOL :D

VIC'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE

Well, i see socks with black and red star-pattern, and red-white stripe pattern with black colour on top of it ~~ hahaha, vic umma so detailed ! :D

Guest camillekv

VIC EOMMA ATTENDING "FRESH" EVENT AT MYEONGDONG LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE :) 

GORGEOUS QIAN :wub: BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE :) 

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b464_2000&cut_

f(x)'s 6th anniversary is coming as well! I hope they will have their comeback on the same month cause it will be more meaningful if that happens :D

credits to SMTOWNSNSDFX

​I SAW "KHUNTORIA" banner at 5:02!! LOL:phew::lol:

Well, i see socks with black and red star-pattern, and red-white stripe pattern with black colour on top of it ~~ hahaha, vic umma so detailed ! :D

​Me too @alche :D When I first saw her update my eyes looked straight on her socks. LOL I guess if you're a Khuntorian you would have the same reaction as mine :)

f(x)'s 6th anniversary is coming as well! I hope they will have their comeback on the same month cause it will be more meaningful if that happens :D

credits to SMTOWNSNSDFX

​I SAW "KHUNTORIA" banner at 5:02!! LOL:phew::lol:

​Noticed that too @snixxnkv_stv :D It's one of the reasons why I posted it aside from missing f(x). Hoping for updates soon :D

VIC EOMMA ATTENDING "FRESH" EVENT AT MYEONGDONG LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE :) 

GORGEOUS QIAN :wub: BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE :) 

​White?? LOL 2pm just released their teasers and the theme for their next album seems to be the classic black & white! I can't help but think she's supporting our 2pm :D Forgive me ~delulu mode on~

Sorry for not updating a while ago :D Got somewhere to go too :) Get ready coz there will be lots of news about 2pm's comeback :D

[Vid] 150604 ZJTV 'Youth Trainee' (青春练习生) Ep. 9 Preview (To air next week 6/11)(Nichkhun's 1st episode)

credits to Zone Khun

Khunnie looks really happy during his stay in Qingdao :D

Guys have you voted yet? T-ara's Hyomin is catching up fast! You can vote as many as you can so please vote for Vic if you can spare some time. Thanks! PS You can just refresh the page so you can vote again :)

K-pop Best Female Body Tournament First Round- Go Vote For Victoria !!!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/03/k-pop-best-female-body-tournament-first-round/5/

CGqgjsjVIAErQqE.jpg

credits to f(x) Global

2pm's creating a buzz! I guess everyone missed them! Black & White! :phew::phew:

2PM Is the Definition of Eye Candy in New Teaser Images

Despite delays in preparations, boy band 2PM is making a comeback this month with their fifth full-length album, for which they have released an entire Facebook photo album of teaser photos.

Fans are in for a treat as each 2PM member gets two black-and-white individual shots for himself. Continuing with the house theme, the members are charming boys next door as they kick back and lounge around inside of a house.

Each teaser image has a graphic of a house keypad door lock, under which is written, “2015 – Our House – 0615,” possibly referring to the date of the album release and album title.

credits to soompi

2PM's comeback draws near with new MV already filmed --
Posted on June 4, 2015
junk.jpg

2PM‘s HOTTEST fans were excited to see a photo of Jun. K at the filming set for the group’s upcoming music video, as shared by one of his friends who visited him at the site.

Shared through his friend’s Instagram, a group of Jun. K’s friends came to cheer him on and provided food support for the team, as captioned “#2pm MV filming set, hot dog delivery is complete ㅋ.” Suited up formally in black and white, Jun. K showed off his handsome looks during his break time.

2PM’s comeback has been postponed to mid-June, while they have recruited another production team for the filming of their music video, due to uncooperative issues with the former production crew.

The group has also announced a consecutive 2-day concert House Party in Seoul on June 27th and 28th, where there is much anticipation for them to perform their new tracks at the event.

credits to koreaboo

Archived