[JAPAN DRAMA 2010]夏の恋は虹に色輝く NATSU NO

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

MATSUMOTO JUN, TAKEUCHI YUKO

Jun Matsumoto, Yuko Takeuchi star in next "Getsu 9" drama

Thu, May 27, 2010 (6:52pm EDT)

It has been confirmed that Arashi's Jun Matsumoto (26) will star in Fuji TV's Monday night drama series next season. He will be the first member of the group to appear in a drama during that time slot, and this will be his first lead role in a full-length Fuji TV series.

The drama, titled "Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku," is an original love story by "Buzzer Beat" screenwriter Mika Omori. The female lead is being played by Yuko Takeuchi (30), who starred in "Lunch Queen" and "Fukigen na Gene," both also written by Omori.

In the show, Matsumoto plays a struggling actor who has developed a complex due to his father, a famous actor. The character is described as being "tsundere," a term referring to people who are normally cold in personality but become overly fawning when they are around their love interest. In this case, that love interest is an older woman being played by Takeuchi, whose character is said to be spirited, but also mysterious due to certain circumstances.

"Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku" will air Monday nights at 9:00pm, starting in July.

Guest barverley

ooooo, i cant wait for a matsujun drama. the last one drama he starred in, i couldnt quite watch the whole episodes. hmm, hopefully this drama will keep me watching it to the end. ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm almost sure this will be better than Tsuki no Koibito, even without watching the first episode, which I shall do so tomorrow. But just watching the promos, MJ and Takeuchi Yuko have much more chemistry than any of the couples from TnK. Plus, Yuko is a great rom-com actress, very dependable. :)

Ohh I was just skipping through the raw to make screencaps and it allready made me laugh so hard ^_^ I like it allready allthough I don't have a clue what they say most of the time :wub:

I still need to finish Tsuki no Koibito. Somewhat half way I stopped for some reason. It's good to see Jun again hehehe :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flyxme.

i really like it so far : )

umichan is sooooooo adorable

matsumoto jun is so cute too hahah

i loved him in kimi wa petto *O*

is this being subbed? i'll check it out~ I loved buzzer beat so I'm guessing the writer wrote and equally good or even better drama this time?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching this too now. It's one of those dramas that, at the moment, just feels well done. I'm enjoying all of it. It's cute how the daughter is crushing on her classmate. But that classmate looks years older. lol

Yay, someone else is watching it. LOL. I like the older brother. At first glance, he seems put together and serious but he's really slightly insane - just like the mom. Even the dad too. I think his family is actually quite chill and cool. Jun's character is the one that seems to have something stuck up his butt. I loved how he said he didn't like the Shiori girl and gave this long explanation and the brother was like, "You're so stupid. In this world, that's what we call liking someone." laugh.gif laugh.gif That cracked me up so much. 

Archived