YG Entertainment Auditions

Guest izcaria23

Guest Miramichi

i am(: i have yet to send in or record anything though..

(still practicing) good luck to everyone !

the day is getting closer and im nervous i won't have anything good by that time..

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krayziecutie93

im auditioning as a vocalist

(; hope i make it to the 2nd round

nd from there tell my parents that i auditioned

kus they dnt know i auditioned for something witout their permission

nd find a way to get to la for round 2

Guest wHiteLie_18

i'm really bothered if i will include my composed rap lyrics. T.T

my lyrics is original but the instrumental/beat someone made it. he's a music producer.. i worked for him as a lyricist so.. i want to include it. T.T

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Same here...I can't tell if the application went through or not.

Did anyone face a script error, or see a pop-up after clicking submit?

taht pop-up that comes up after you hit submit is a Korean translation of "Are you sure you want to submit in your application as is? This application cannot be reopened and revised by you once you submit it to us" Is what it means.

Guest loveutomorrow

im auditioning as a vocalist

(; hope i make it to the 2nd round

nd from there tell my parents that i auditioned

kus they dnt know i auditioned for something witout their permission

nd find a way to get to la for round 2

lol wow, our situations are very similar! I'm auditioning as a vocalist too :D I haven't told my parents and I won't unless I make it to round two xD Then...I'll also have to find a way to get there lol I live pretty close there though...neighboring state XD

Guest ohdangchang

^ seems like im not the only ones, hahaha.

if i told my parents they would just tell me to focus on school T.T

if i make it to the 2nd round i'll tell my parents and find a way.. SOMEHOW to go to LA

which is.. an 8 hour drive cuz i live in northern california.. :(

Guest krayziecutie93

lol wow, our situations are very similar! I'm auditioning as a vocalist too :D I haven't told my parents and I won't unless I make it to round two xD Then...I'll also have to find a way to get there lol I live pretty close there though...neighboring state XD

^ seems like im not the only ones, hahaha.

if i told my parents they would just tell me to focus on school T.T

if i make it to the 2nd round i'll tell my parents and find a way.. SOMEHOW to go to LA

which is.. an 8 hour drive cuz i live in northern california.. :(

aha same here my neighboring state is washington(;

nd yea they be like skool first

nd i be like once in a lifetime opportunity

nd the be like then how come u dnt sing in front of us

nd i be like i dnt want to

nd they be like then how can u be a star

u dnt sing to ur parents

nd im like soo

nd they like no

Guest cleanchees

Oooh, if i pass the 2nd round that's when I'll tell my Mother and Pah! Hehheh since I have a job if I pass the 1st round I'm going to buy a plane ticket to LA. keeekee. It only costs like $50 to fly to LA. ohh yeahh. So excited. And then I'll drive myself to the airport and then fly in one day back. x) and my parents wouldn't even know! LOL yups thats my plan guys.

Guest krayziecutie93

Oooh, if i pass the 2nd round that's when I'll tell my Mother and Pah! Hehheh since I have a job if I pass the 1st round I'm going to buy a plane ticket to LA. keeekee. It only costs like $50 to fly to LA. ohh yeahh. So excited. And then I'll drive myself to the airport and then fly in one day back. x) and my parents wouldn't even know! LOL yups thats my plan guys.

i work too but idk how to drive

Guest mister_2

u dnt sing to ur parents

nd im like soo

nd they like no

My ticket will cost about $1000, excluding motel and living costs...Yet if I pass first round, it's worth it

Guest krayziecutie93

My ticket will cost about $1000, excluding motel and living costs...Yet if I pass first round, it's worth it

it is worth it if u pass the 1st round

bekus then u know that u are above average

but then it would suck not to pass the 2nd round

that scares me

i jus wanna get in already

but dayum mommy n daddy still dont know bout this

hopefully they dont get mad(:

Guest mister_2

it is worth it if u pass the 1st round

bekus then u know that u are above average

but then it would suck not to pass the 2nd round

that scares me

i jus wanna get in already

but dayum mommy n daddy still dont know bout this

hopefully they dont get mad(:

Mine neither, and the plane money would go out of my self-saved college money xD

The thought "what if I went.." is more frightening to me then the thought of not passing..

For a dream you have to take risks, right?

Guest jaxije22

To everyone who is worried about what their parents are going to think-

I have the same issue (with my dad atleast) and I just want to say that it's not their lives. Yes, they love you and have the right to offer you advice, but you have to make your own decisions! It will be you who regrets it if you don't follow your gut, not them! Good luck people : )

Guest loveutomorrow

u dnt sing to ur parents

nd im like soo

nd they like no

lol yeah xD I live in Oregon, so about right in between! xD

same! My studies always come first >< Well, if you make it, the next round is on July 2nd, right? That's about the time I'll go to Las Vegas (for vacation), so if by any small chance I get in lol I might persuade my parents to drive through LA xD

Good luck to you all though! :D

Guest krayziecutie93

lol yeah xD I live in Oregon, so about right in between! xD

same! My studies always come first >< Well, if you make it, the next round is on July 2nd, right? That's about the time I'll go to Las Vegas (for vacation), so if by any small chance I get in lol I might persuade my parents to drive through LA xD

Good luck to you all though! :D

i know righ asian parents r so freakin strict

Guest mister_2

To everyone who is worried about what their parents are going to think-

I have the same issue (with my dad atleast) and I just want to say that it's not their lives. Yes, they love you and have the right to offer you advice, but you have to make your own decisions! It will be you who regrets it if you don't follow your gut, not them! Good luck people : )

That's not the issue here. Nobody cares what their parents thinks about auditioning. The problem is that the parents have to sign the contract as well (for almost everyone).

Guest krayziecutie93

That's not the issue here. Nobody cares what their parents thinks about auditioning. The problem is that the parents have to sign the contract as well (for almost everyone).

yea which is totally gay

Guest something-like

passing 2nd round is harder than ppl think...iknow someone who got into 3rd round but couldnt because her parents wouldnt let her...so don't worry about getting to the final round just yet , tell your parents if you make 2nd round first lol

and don't expect it to be easy, by 3rd round, nearly 95% of people are cut

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

passing 2nd round is harder than ppl think...iknow someone who got into 3rd round but couldnt because her parents wouldnt let her...so don't worry about getting to the final round just yet , tell your parents if you make 2nd round first lol

and don't expect it to be easy, by 3rd round, nearly 95% of people are cut

^ I agree...After I told some friends of mine that I was auditioning to YG Family's online audition, they were like "You do know, YG Family's open auditions are really hard to get into right? Alot of people tried out for the first round round but like only 20 people made it to the second round"...For I know the setbacks and the very tiny slim chance that I will make it and the huge amount of chance that I won't make it in.

To the guys on here who are worrying about their parent's approval? Just worry about passing to the second round...

Archived