Looking for a Garage Band (but for Windows)

Guest ` k s

Guest ` k s

Garage Band is a music creation type of program for Apple but since I have Windows, I was wondering if anyone knows of a program that is similar to Garage Band in its simplicity, ease of use and accessibility. I love going to the mall so I can visit the Apple Store and mess around on the IMacs there. And no, it's not worth buying an Apple computer for the program but would appreciate it if anyone could recommend programs that are similar in style. So far I've used FruityLoops (which is okay) and currently am trying to learn Reason (which is freaking COMPLICATED). Thanks.

Guest mp.ARK

Try Adobe Audition. Both trial and full versions should come with samples (similar to GarageBand) that you can arrange to your preferece. Very easy for a beginner to use if he/she sticks to the presets, but also gives the control that a seasoned professional would want.

Guest ` k s

I have Adobe Audition and it seems like its more of a vocal editing program. I'm looking for something for music production.

Archived