Cash Slide TV CF shooting

채널 손예진 - 캐시슬라이드 광고 촬영 현장

cr to uploader

Cash Slide CF with Hwang Jeong-min

[캐시슬라이드 TV CF] 안 밀면 손해 - 황정민 (30초 Ver.)

cr to uploader

Edited by firstkmovie
  • Like 1

Hey ladies, miane, I havent been here in a while, just lurking silently....but forgive me for my ignorance.....what is our SYJ latest project that she is doing right now?.... Since she finished Home Sweet Home and the Bad Man Must Die...(with the cute-sy Bolin Chen)....I have only seen her in new CF's or have I missed something....?? It would be nice to see her in a drama on the small screen again, but as always absolutely loving her in the movies....I just wish they would make them readily available for all (quite limited to where I am...)....sigh..

Thank you so much @Everyone for the updates and the beautiful pics of our gorgeous lady!!...SYJ FIGHTING!! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"List of Names" Son Ye-jin 14 years ago 2015/08/17 | 1184 views | 1 Comment | Permalink | Source Read more at: http://tr.im/5C77X

photo624997.jpg

Son Ye-jin came in 7th place as the prettiest female stars. tvN TV show "List of Names" revealed a list of female stars who has pretty faces and Son Ye-jin came in 7th. Known as one of the leading beauties, Son Ye-jin appeared out of nowhere with a Pocari Sweat drink commercial in 2001. She was the icon of innocence in the movie "The Classic" after that. The drama that made her stand out the most was "Summer Scent" which allowed her to spend the peak season of her life. Meanwhile, "List of Names" reveals 20 stars with the prettiest faces of 2015. Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Son Ye-jin, "When actresses gather? We play at home" Read more at: http://tr.im/k9Awl

2015/08/02 | 1085 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source 

photo619921.jpg

Son Yejin mentioned a gathering of actresses. Son Ye-jin was interviewed with actor Hwang Yeong-min by Section TV. The reporter asked what they did when Song Yoon-ah, Eom Ji-won , Oh Yoon-ah and others were at one place. Son Ye-jin said, "We hang out at home". "We cook, chat and play board games. We can't stay up till 12 AM so we can't drink either. We have never gone past 12AM. We're like kids". Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... Read more at: http://tr.im/k9Awl