Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-jin to star in Chinese movie Bad Guys

photo557651.jpg

Actress Son Ye-jin is going to China to film a Chinese movie called "Bad Guys".

"Bad Guys" is an action black comedy about a young Chinese man and his friends meeting a mysterious Korean woman in Jejudo. Son Ye-jin is that mysterious woman. This project is directed by Korean Kang Je-gyu and Chinese Fung Xiao Kang.

MS Team Entertainment says, "Kang Je-gyu's action and humanity along with Fung Xiao Kang's comical touch has the movie industry in high expectations. Full support will be given to them to create a masterpiece".

Fung Xiao Kang is one of the top 3 directors in China and is also known as the Spielberg of China.

The leading male role will be played by Bolin Chen who got famous through the Taiwanese drama "Rules of Love". He was awarded the 2012 France Deauville International Film Festival Best Actor and made top of the Box Office with continuous hits.

The Chinese production claims, "We targeted Son Ye-jin for a long time for the fact that she's one of the leading actresses in Korea. We are grateful she chose our movie as her first Chinese film".

Son Ye-jin claims she was attracted by the unique character and the ability to trust the directors and staff for her to decide to go along with the movie.

The movie will be taken in all locations of Korea and mostly Jeju Island. Son Ye-jin is currently in the middle of "House Full of Happiness" and will join the movie in March.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

http://www.hancinema.net/son-ye-jin-to-star-in-chinese-movie-bad-guys-78083.html

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-jin to star in Chinese flick

(osen)

In her first Chinese movie, she will co-star with Jin Baek Rim, an up-and-coming Taiwanese actor who won the Best Actor award at Dauville Film Festival in 2012.

“We recognize that Son has a solid track record with many box office hits in Korea. We are deeply grateful to her for choosing us for her first movie in China,” said the Chinese filmmaker.

She will start shooting this March after she completes “House with Happiness,” a South Korean thriller film.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501301408384767517_2

Blood & Ties / The Accomplice [sBS] Cultwo show
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sBS]컬투쇼, 손예진, 영화 '공범'때문에 조울증까지?

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sBS]컬투쇼, 손예진, 토하는 모습까지 예뻤다?

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sBS]컬투쇼, 손예진, 짐승같은 배우가 되기까지

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[sBS]컬투쇼, 손예진, 영화 '공범' 300만 돌파시 컬투쇼 다시 컴백!

cr to uploader

Chinese movie Bad Guys

손예진, ‘나쁜놈’으로 中 진출…강제규·펑샤오강 손잡다

본문이미지
http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=98366&year=2015
a7a8e990jw1eorlyeay70j21kw1z47lw.jpg
cr as tagged
class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px 13px 3px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 28px; font-family: AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"손예진, 강제규·펑샤오강과 손잡고 中 진출…'나쁜놈' 캐스팅
30000406323_99_20150130092113.jpg?type=w
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=416&aid=0000134929

id="artibodyTitle" cid="34820" docid="avxeafs0587577" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Microsoft Yahei', 微软雅黑, 黑体; font-size: 22px; height: 35px; line-height: 35px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"孙艺珍进军中国大银幕 冯小刚姜帝圭监制
孙艺珍
http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/f/2015-01-30/doc-iavxeafs0587577.shtml

冯小刚姜帝圭联合监制《坏蛋别惹我》 陈柏霖搭档孙艺珍主演 3月济州岛开机

43434c03468d45558e708f6d64c2467a.jpg
http://news.mydrivers.com/1/379/379502.htm

Guest unnie77

firstkmovie said:

the next Kim Hee-seon?

배우 손예진이 후배 배우들을 위해 양보했던 작품들은? 명단공개 47화

cr to uploader
Hi firstkmovie  could you tell me whay they compare Son ye jin with Kim hee seon?  what did they say?thanks.

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-jin to star in Huayi’s Bad Guys

1212257_Son-Ye-Jin.jpg

Korean actress Son Ye-jin as been cast in Huayi Brothers’ Bad Guys Always Die (working title), which will be executive produced by Korean filmmaker Kang Je Gyu and China’s Feng Xiaogang.

Son will star opposite Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin in the story of a young Chinese man and his friends who visit Korea’s Jeju Island and get into trouble after meeting a mysterious Korean woman.

Produced by China’s New Power Film and backed by Huayi Brothers, the black comedy will be directed by long-time Feng Xiaogang collaborator Sun Hao. Shooting will take place entirely in Korea.

The film marks the latest in a string of recent China-Korea co-ventures – Huayi Brothers previously co-produced family adventure Mr Go with Korea’s Showbox. Korea’s CJ E&M is currently enjoying a huge hit with the Chinese-language remake of Korean comedy Miss Granny.

Kang Je Gyu’s credits include Korean blockbuster Taegukgi and more recently My Way (2011), while Feng has directed a string of hits for Huayi Brothers including If You Are The One and Personal Tailor.

Son has starred in hits such as A Moment To Remember (2004) and more recently The Pirates (2014). Chen Bo Lin is currently one of China’s hottest actors after appearing in The Continent, which grossed $103m last year.

http://www.screendaily.com/screenasia/son-ye-jin-to-star-in-huayis-bad-guys/5082489.article?blocktitle=LATEST-FILM-NEWS-HEADLINES&contentID=42422

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-Jin casted to Feng Xiogang and Gang Je-Gyu's Chinese movie 'Bad Guy'

13059_1.jpg

Actress Son Ye-Jin is appearing on Chinese movie 'Bad Guy Dies'(Bad Guy) as the female lead.
On January 30, her agency Esteem Entertainment announced, "Son Ye-Jin is appearing on the movie with the love call of Chinese master Feng Xiaogang. 'Bad Guy' is co-produced by Chinese director Feng Xiaogang and Korean director Gang Je-Gyu, invested and published by the biggest entertainment group in China, HY. Brothers. 'Bad Guy' is the most expected movie in China, and it is an action black comedy of young Chinese men having troubles as they met a mysterious Korean wonan in Jeju Island.
Son Ye-Jin took the role of mysterious Korean woman. The male lead was taken by Chen Bo-Lin, the Asian star of Taiwanese drama 'Condition of Romance'.
Son Ye-Jin said, "I was attracted to the character who I've never met before, and I could trust the production crew and staffs" to explain why she chose the movie.
Movie 'Bad Guy' will be directed by Feng Xiaogang's assistant dierctor, starting shooting in Jeju Island from March.

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=5&ai_id=13059

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/31/sbs-confirms-june-2015-premiere-for-new-kim-eun-sook-overseas-pre-produced-drama-descendants-of-the-sun/

in this article, some comments said the lead actress can be son ye jin coz this drama will be co-produced with syj' s entertainment, xooo i was very happy coz writer kim eun sook' s dramas are always successful, but now she chose a movie, nonetheless this chinese movie will also be successful in box office, but i am very sad she didn' t return to dramaland ^_^

'Bad Guys Always Die'
class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 25.6100006103516px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Son Ye Jin cast for directors Kang Je Gyu & Feng Xiaogang's new filmSTAR N NewsBy Lee Mi-Ji | STAR N News – Fri, Jan 30, 2015 3:05 PM SGT

Son Ye Jin was cast for directors Kang Je Gyu and Feng Xiaogang (冯小刚)'s new film.

Son Ye Jin cast for directors Kang Je Gyu & Feng Xiaogang's new film

On January 30th, a representative of Son Ye Jin's management agency told that Son Ye Jin was cast for Kang Je Gyu and Feng Xiaogang (冯小刚)'s film called 'Bad Guys Always Die (directly translated).'

'Bad Guys Always Die' is a new film produced by New Power Film and sponsored by Huayi Brothers (华谊兄弟传媒股份有限公司), which is one of the largest entertainment companies in China. Korean film director Kang Je Gyu and Chinese film director Feng Xiaogang are participating as executive producers, and it is being talked about one of the most anticipated Chinese films of the year.

The film is going to show a group of young Chinese guys getting trapped in troubles after meeting a charming, but mysterious Korean girl in Jeju Island, and Son Ye Jin will be playing as the mysterious Korean girl that the guys meet in Jeju Island.

Director Kang Je Gyu, who had directed a great number of different hit action films in the past, and director Feng Xiaogang, who also is one of the most widely recognized film directors of China, are going to present their first collaboration together, and it is said that Huayi Production is giving the best supports that they can give.

Director Feng Xiaogang is one of the top most leading film directors of China along with Chen Kai Ge (陈凯歌) and Zhang Yi Mou (张艺谋), and he had directed major hit films like 'Cellphone,' 'She's The One,' 'Assembly,' 'The Earthquake,' 'The Banquet (夜宴),' and '1942.'

Director Sun Hao, who had participated in many previous films of Feng Xiaogang, will be participating in the drama as the head director, and the entire film will be shot in Korea.

As the movie's male lead, Taiwanese super star Chen Bo Lin (陳柏霖) was cast. Chen's popularity started skyrocketing after he received 'Best Main Actor' during Deauville Film Festival in 2012, and he made a major hit with 'The Continent' last year. Chen Bo Lin is one of the most leading young actors in the Chinese region these days, and many fans and netizens are showing huge anticipation for the first collaboration that he will show with Son Ye Jin.

A representative of Huayi Brothers said, "Son Ye Jin is one of the most widely recognized actresses of Korea, and it took us a long time to persuade her. We would like to express a profound gratitude for choosing our film as the first Chinese film of her career."

Regarding why she selected 'Bad Guys Always Die,' Son Ye Jin said, "I was attracted by the film's uniqueness, and trustworthy staffs."

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin is going to start shooting 'Bad Guys Always Die' after taking a short break in March.

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/son-ye-jin-cast-for-directors-kang-je-070528971.html

I am excited for SYJ to have a debut film in China. I hope this movie would be a hit in both countries. The plot sounds interesting and fun. In the past. SYJ's rom-com gained a lot of success and I hope this one too!

So does it mean she is not going to take "princess deokhye" project? This plot sounds more depressing but I kinda like her to become a princess. But anyways, I think she picked a good one with Bolin Chen. I want her to return to drama land though.

Guest unnie77

class="entry-title"
class="entry-title"“Bad guys do not mess with me” March turned Feng Jiang Digui Joint Producer

By famous director Feng Xiaogang and South Korea Jiang Digui first joint producer ‘s new film ” bad guys mess with me ” ( tentative name ) , recently announced the first batch of card Division lineup.

[size=4]

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-jin to act in ‘Bad Guy’

31073231.jpg

Actress Son Ye-jin will star in a Chinese film tentatively titled “A Bad Guy Must Die,” according to her agency Msteam Entertainment.

The 33-year-old actress will advance into the Chinese film industry with the movie, Son’s agency said Friday.

The film is fully funded and will be distributed by Huayi Brothers, one of China’s major entertainment companies. Korean filmmaker Kang Je-kyu of “My Way” (2011) and Chinese director Feng Xiaogang of “Personal Tailor” (2013) will participate in the joint project as executive producers.

The film will be located on Jeju Island and is about a group of Chinese men who run into a mysterious Korean woman during a trip to Korea.

Son will play the role of the Korean woman while Taiwanese actor Bolin Chen will act as the male lead in the action-packed black comedy.

Huayi Brothers said in a press release on Friday, “We’ve been asking Son to be a part of our project for so long because she is one of a few influential Korean actresses who can act and attract moviegoers.”

Son debuted in the entertainment scene in 1999 and has had a successful career in both films and dramas.

Most recently, however, she’s been focusing more on movies.

Her recent films are “The Pirates” (2014), “Blood and Ties” (2013) and “The Tower” (2012).

By Sung So-young

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3000327

As I mentioned elsewhere, a strong preference for movies over Dramas is something SYJ and Chen Bolin share. His last drama was my favourite, In Time With You,  nearly four years ago. The fact that both actors prefer films shows that they are more interested in the craft of acting. Movies are always better than Dramas for the actors - more preparation time, no live shooting insanity, better working conditions, better money and more focus on the skills needed to be an actor. I'd love to see both of them in Dramas again, but they're obviously both happy to do their best work in the best setting, which is film not Drama. 

it is just like in hollywood, actors who become successful in dramas go to movies, once they success in film industry, they rarely come back to small screen, it is also in korean industry, A listers such as won bin, kang dong won and ha jung woo etc rarely come back to drama land when they become heros in Chungmuro (korean hollywood), xoooo it is not surprised for A list actress son ye jin who rarely do dramas as we can understand ye jin' s choice...

shooting MISSHA ~ start shooting "Bad guys do not mess with me" in March
[MISSHA] 광고 촬영 현장 에서 청초한 눈빛 을 머 금고, 촬영 에 집중 하고 있던 손예진! 앞으로 3 월 에 시작 되는 중국 영화 [나쁜 놈 은 반드시 죽는다] 많은 관심 부탁 드려요 ^^
a7a8e990jw1eowarkkvtij20go0p00v0.jpg
a7a8e990jw1eowarod5sij20go0p0q61.jpg
cr as tagged