Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest hstar16

RWSJlove

wrote:

»

Don't think the English version/English dubbed version of the Shark press conference from Arirang has been posted so here it is......... <br />

Guest hstar16

everybody who knows offcial fan club of Ye jin unnie? i watched an video from her birthday party 2011 yesterday, and i listened this is 10 year anniversary of her fan club, too. I really want to join her fan club but i don't know how i can join :(

Guest hstar16

'Shark's Son Ye Jin gets teased as a middle-aged actress? actress Son Ye Jin shocked fans by revealing that she has actually been in the business for 13 years! On the June 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay', Son Ye Jin revealed, "I've already reached the 13th year in my acting career. There are people who even call me a 'middle-age actress'", leaving fans in disbelief, especially since her visuals have not changed much over the past decade. "As much as they call me that, I gain a sense of responsibility. Of course, it's not easy to attain high viewer ratings. But I am working hard to make a more entertaining drama." Son Ye Jin is currently starring in the thriller drama 'Shark'. allkpop.com

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=203514

Son Ye Jin talks about Kim Nam Gil's first impression

2013-06-09 13:27

2013060901451051b35f960.jpg

Son Ye Jin talked about Kim Nam Gil's first impression.

Actress Son Ye Jin appeared on June 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly'.

During her interview, Son Ye Jin talked about Kim Nam Gil's first impression, and she said, "He was very quiet, and he still had the impression that he showed in drama 'Bad Guy'."

She also talked about Kim Nam Gil's lively personality, and said, "At first, I couldn't even talk to him first, but I don't know he was holding his character back."

This year is Son Ye Jin's 13th debut anniversary, and she said, "Many seniors keep saying that acting gets more difficult the longer they did it, and now, I feel what they were saying. Somehow, I reached my 13th debut anniversary somehow. I feel a much heavier responsibility on me."

Netizens who saw her interview left comments, such as "I guess Kim Nam Gil made a strong impression through 'Bad Guy'", "I never knew he was such a funny guy", and "I think Kim Nam Gil will be quite cute in person."

On the other hand, Son Ye Jin Son Ye Jin is casting in KBS 2TV drama 'Shark' as Cho Hae Woo.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

-

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=203383

The MV of the OST of 'Shark' revealed'

2013-06-08 17:46

2013060812375151b2a70ed.jpg

The music video of the OST of KBS 2TV drama 'Shark' was revealed.

The OST of 'Shark', 'Sad Story', was sung by rock band Buhwal's vocalist, Jung Dong Ha, and the music video was released through different online music and video streaming websites.

The music video shows the 3rd and 4th episode of 'Shark'.

The music video shows Kim Nam Gil (casting as Han Yi Soo) and Son Ye Jin (casting as Cho Hae Woo) show heartfelt acting, and many drama fans and music fans are showing great reactions.

'Sad Story' was written by famous songwriter Kim Hyung Seok, and the heartfelt melodies and lyrics are making the drama even more emotional.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV drama 'Shark' air on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Do Hyelim en@starnnews.com

-----

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=17&behind_code=1840

Jo Hae-woo unravels the case Han Yi-soo is responsible for

[2013-06-07]

Son Ye-jin's character begins digging deeper into a case which Kim Nam-gil's character is involved in.

In the June 4th episode of KBS 2TV's Mon/Tues drama "Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus", prosecutor Jo Hae-woo(Son Ye-jin) and detective Byeon Bang-jin(Park Won-sang) receives an anonymous tip, a photo.

The two probe deeper into the case involving the death of Jeong Man-cheol(Kim Min-sang).

In this episode, Hae-woo receives a mysterious message.
She recognizes the picture sent to her. It is the library of her old school. While searching for the library, she recalls the time she spent with Han Yi-soo(Kim Nam-gil).

2yzj0xy.jpg

Bang-jin provides her with another important information.

The day Man-cheol was murdered is the same day when Yi-soo's father, Han Young-man(Jeong In-gi) passed away.

Man-cheol is the one responsible for concealing what really happened.

Hae-woo also discovers that both Young-man and Man-cheol were poisoned to death.

She concludes that the mysterious circle on Man-cheol's stomach is a sign about starting over from the very beginning.

Hae-woo also goes on to look for witnesses to the hit and run case which Young-man was framed as the suspect some 12 years ago.

The witness was a child, who is now all grown up.

He informs Hae-woo of a wrist watch which may help solve the case.

Hae-woo remembers how Yi-soo used to always be very attentive to his father's watch.

This fact proves that Yi-soo is involved in the case.

Also on this episode, Han Yi-soo puts on a brand new identity as Yoshimura Jun, and begins his quest for revenge.

Already viewers are responding positively to the thrilling build up and fast pace of the drama.

Written by: Jeon Ji-young
CopyrightⒸ KBS & KBS Media - Illegal reproduction and distribution is forbidden

-

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=17&behind_code=1839

Son Ye-jin, Ha Suk-jin's Romantic Kiss Scene Unveiled

[2013-06-04]

The new KBS 2TV Mon/Tues drama "Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus" has begun.

And the 3rd episode starts with a romantic moment between Son Ye-jin and Ha Suk-jin's character kissing each other.  Son plays the gutsy and straightforward prosecutor Jo Hae-woo.  Ha plays Oh Joon-yeong, the warm and caring Planning Department Chief of Gaya Hotel. On the episode aired on May 27th, the two are married.  And in the coming episode airing on June 3rd, scenes of the newlyweds kissing will be unveiled.  Already avid viewers are burning with curiosity as to why Jo Hae-woo parted ways with Han Yi-soo(Kim Nam-gil) who seemed like the love of her life, and settled down with Oh Joon-yeong.

15fq0kh.jpg

The kiss scenes were filmed in a hotel in Seoul on May 24th.  They've only just began working with each other so it seemed like a tall order.  But these actors are pros, and they got into character and provided the cut the director wanted with just one take.  Our performers did seem disappointed with the session cut short with a perfect first take, and that showed.  Which is why the cast and crew burst into laughter over the awkward situation.  The two stars are busy getting better acquainted on and off set.  According to the production team and other eye witnesses, they continue to hold thorough discussions about scenes and characters, while also spending more time just hanging out with each other to build up chemistry.  Not only that they are famous for getting everyone in the cast and crew involved whenever they have something fun to share.

In episode 2, the story unfolds at a rapid pace, starting with the mysterious death of Han's father, a historian.  Already "Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus" is receiving rave reviews from viewers in Korea.

In episode 3, the story officially shifts to the present when the characters are all grown up, marking the passing of the torch from the child actors to the grown up ones.

Photo Credit: Annex Telecom
Written by: Jeon Ji-young
CopyrightⒸ KBS & KBS Media - Illegal reproduction and distribution is forbidden

Guest bratzjoyce

I want Son ye jin to do a movie or tv series together with Kang Dong Won,So Ji Sub, Won Bin, Hyun Bin, Jo Hyun Jae, Lee Dong Wok and Lee Bun Hyung..

Guest hstar16

bratzjoyce said: I want Son ye jin to do a movie or tv series together with Kang Dong Won,So Ji Sub, Won Bin, Hyun Bin, Jo Hyun Jae, Lee Dong Wok and Lee Bun Hyung..

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"Son Ye jin, Chae Jung ahn, and Baek Ji young, What is the secret to their wedding makeup?

u4dmh9rc3c6l2x8t0jq7hug2jqyp04lu.jpg

[by Choi Hye min / translated by Chloe Yun] There have been a lot of celebrity weddings especially in 2013. Baek Ji young and Jung Suk won recently got married, and Lee Byung hun and Lee Min jung also announced their upcoming wedding on coming August.
Which dress and what kind of makeup female celebrities do for their wedding is always a hot issue among other bride-to-bes. What makeups do they choose for the most beautiful moment of their lives? 
We’ve rounded up the best celebrity wedding makeups. Let’s find out the perfect wedding look that can accentuate our natural beauty and style the most.
Son Ye jin from ‘Shark’: to reach the peak of ‘pureness’ 

uxtj4ie0t62ol6bkpa1f1oeotcbjfktz.jpg

From KBS 2 TV series ‘Shark,’ Actress Son Ye jin flaunts her lovely face with a romantic makeup in a white dress. Her off-the-shoulder wedding dress accentuates the actress’s feminine, cute appeal. 
Son emphasized her flawless, bright skin and went for almost bare base makeup in order to create a matural, pure look. She gave a subtle amount of color with a rose red lipstick, which completed her lovely bridal makeup. 
Chae Jung ahn from ‘When a Man Loves’: to create a glamorous look with nude color

wp74no6fq2riop2nzhk72ryb8mr8f4r3.jpg

Actress is getting much love as she shows her everlasting love for Song Seung hun from MBC TV series ‘When a Man Loves.’ On the last week’s episode that aired on the 6th, she got much sympathy and empathy from many women as she gave up on her wedding of dream in order to protect Song Seung hun.  
Chae created goddess atmosphere in a glamorous mermaid-line wedding dress. Her big wavy hair added more chic, modern feeling to her look. Her wedding dress with see-through race embroidery was beautifully harmonized with her makeup.
The actress colored her lips in Indian pink and chose nude-tone shadows for eyes, creating a dazzling wedding look. Her makeup and mermaid line makeup made a perfect harmony, making her a stylish bride. 
Baek Ji young: to look as young as her groom

9d93ld259sjkoku4ll0b1eqjgrsm3cb1.jpg

Overcoming the age difference, Baek Ji young finally achieved her young husband on June 2, and her beauty and slim figure in a wedding dress surprised the audiences, making them doubt she is 9 years older than her husband.  
Despite the fact that the couple is expecting their baby this coming fall, she still flaunted her young face and perfect body shape. The singer chose a simple off-the-shoulder dress without any details, proving her fashion sense. 
She expressed bride’s happy, fluttering feeling with a pink makeup. She also created clear, moisturized base, showing off her healthy, young skin. 
Source: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/son-ye-jin-chae-jung-ahn-and-baek-091012890.html