Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest hstar16

maybe this's a scene in ep 5-shark. i can't wait until next monday to watch "shark":((, so i'll watch 4 first eps again =))01_zps0cd08f66.jpg

Guest hstar16

hstar16 said: maybe this's a scene in ep 5-shark. i can't wait until next monday to watch "shark":((, so i'll watch 4 first eps again =))01_zps0cd08f66.jpg

Celebrities’ hot pink collection

cc2s43wyuj2j9oqoozww116ayz9xrkou.jpg

Actress Cho Yoon hee chose bright baby pink that goes along great with her feminine image. She matched her overall pink outfits—tweed jacket and shorts—with pink cheek & lip make up, completing her feminine look with her romantic short hair. 
After School’s U-ie created a trendy pink look as matching her hot pink dress with light pink makeup. Her bold accessories and deep eye makeup added stylish, glamorous feeling to the look. 
Son Ye jin chose violet pink to express her feminine image. She matched her ruffled one-piece with the same color pink makeup. Color match of makeup and outfit creates stylish look. 
Source: http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/s-s-beauty-color-code-celebrity-love-birds-082147760.html

Top 10 South Korean Female Stars without Plastic Surgery
1.Kim Tae Hee2.Han Ga In3. Son Ye Jin4.Jeon Ji Hyun5. Lee Young Ae6. Song Hye Kyo7. f(x) - Victoria8. Eugene (Kim Yoo-jin)9. Park Shin Hye10. Moon Geun Young
Source: http://ent.kankanews.com/c/2013-05-28/0012998334_9.shtml

Guest hstar16

:(, i don't know how to up a video in this forum ???who can show me, plz, i want to up some interview of Son but it stll doesn't work :(