Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Hello everyone! I miss all of you! Hope you're all doing great! Unnie's kinda quiet these days. I really miss seeing her onscreen... wub.gif

Just sharing a write up from Donga's The Woman re Son Ye Jin's fashion in her travel abroad, particularly in Netherlands. I just included unnie's part but in case you might be interested, kindly check the link below. smile.gif

[Far East too hot star fashion] Lee Min Jung Kong Hyo-jin, Son Ye-jin, fashion, travel naechureolhan Analysis

Latest Fashion Star of the attractions that are attracting attention. Rock does not seem inconspicuous in the face of their own everyday unvarnished look to see because in the peculiar style of.

Considered Best Dressed Son Ye-jin and rising fashionistas 이민정, paesyeonpipeul naechureolhan attractions of a wannabe actress Kong Hyo-jin to introduce fashion. 

White mini skirt and an orange color in the blue jacket layered mini bag has completed maechihae bouncing fashion. Here in shades of blue spruce frame, plus the usual drama in the movie Son Ye-jin looks even more lively and bright atmosphere,said the director.

Color print mini-dresses and matching black leggings and Son Ye-jin running shoes. Jachit styling and earrings can be incomprehensible, and four days, according to a blue jacket, color and all gave unity.  

Here's to the Brown family of oversized sunglasses and a fedora-style straw hat with the look and sensory imbalances by Cody digest

Source: Donga's The Woman

Translated by Google

Photo references provided in the said analysis:

95659804.jpg

10228865.jpg

46132185.jpg

Good day, everyone! I am sharing some more photos of SYJ. This time, all related to her endorsement, Ohui. wink.gif

Credits to SYJ Baidu Bar. Thanks a lot. 

From the website of Ohui

53363085.jpg

The Making of Ohui CF

72468198.jpg

80842863.jpg

23856757.jpg

Ohui posters

19435971.jpg

10802184.jpg

67014601.jpg

Photos taken by a fan from a counter of Ohui

84281477.jpg

51275772.jpg

36053700.jpg

Credits to SYJ Baidu

I'll try to find more videos of it and share them here...

smile.gif

wah! I am really happy she is again considered as best dress..

Soju: LBH and yejin was supposed to work together for IRIS but yejin dropped it. I don't know why..maybe because she chose to do white night instead which is according to her a more challenging character.

Mona: thanks for the link..

Hi cris! I missed you here. smile.gif Like you, I'm also happy that SYJ is considered among the trendsetters, this time for her recent work cum vacation... About Iris, oh I see she looks good with LBH too, Hope they'd would collaborate for something bigger soon. It's good that she chose White Night (which I still haven't watched full yet because of online glitches) but I agree that her character there is something unusual and of course, she was destined to work with Ko Soo there. wub.gif

Ola! Another article featuring SYJ. This time, among the top stars who have porcelain skin and their respective beauty regimens: 

~ Waves to Mona and Cris!  sign0036.gif

HOW DO TOP STARS MAINTAIN THEIR PORCELAIN SKIN?

'Porcelain skin', 'Honey Skin' clean skin showing enthusiasm towards the new language of women are endless. As we move into autumn, male or female, and these days many people are making a column for skin care. Good performers, especially the skin, no matter how trivial they would know how to open the search rankings is soaring. 'It sure is a lot of money deulyeotgetji' but 'porcelain skin without spending money can be' stars' at the end of the ear ... solgithaejineunde. Top stars look to learn seanbeop released.

The absolute best ice cream cleansing system, Ko's 'fluffy cleansing' 

Ko, fluffy cleansing foam of the cleanser and the fluffy texture of fully paid and is characterized by the scour. The ball back from the inside out and rubbed from the outside in warm water to rinse the bubbles will have to pay. Finally, the brewed tea bags float gauze soaked in ice water, trouble in many places as you put put about 5-10 minutes. 

Skin, aged 16 years, Kim Tae-hee's 'hands to washing andaego' 

Kim Tae-hee global makeup artist Bobbi Brown, age 16 serago the skin has been recognized. Kim Tae-hee on the 14th KBS 'triumphantly appeared on "skin for less friction and no hands, hits the washing water," he told his secrets. When you rub the soft part of scrubbers henggwonael skin with wrinkles on the facial skin because it is easier not to touch your hands full of water splashing on your face is a way. 

Ms Khan's Queen's 'hundred rinse' 

As well as Ms Lee Young-ae, Ko, and many other celebrities and how to use it is mulsean. Without a face cleanser in hot water after dissolving the fat and 30 times with warm water and cold water to rinse the face is alternately. Since the rinse cycle, about 100 times 'a hundred times a rinse cleansing' also called. The thing to remember when you rinse it the same as Kim Tae-hee's seanbeop without touching your hands to your face splashed water on his face should. 

Chairman of Dermatology choegwangho Choice ", but heavy oily skin mulseanman in the morning, if wife, who had settled overnight, but rather wastes can cause skin irritation" and "seanbeop good for your skin type is important to choose," he said. 

Son Ye-jin of pure skin 'steam cleansing' 

Son Ye-jin as usual a lot of trouble because they occur on the face 2-3 times a week, steam your skin with a towel to him he would manage. Immediately after washing the face with a warm steam towel by putting it in the face after freeing the pores of the skin cells, called back is to wipe off the waste materials in the pores. Sebum and exfoliate the skin to moisturize and provide steam towel until the effects can be obtained. However, after cleansing your skin more dry steam because the moisture can be more specifically limit. 

/ Hanhuijun health intern reporter Korea (Seoul Women's University Department of Business Administration 4 years) 

Source: Chosun Health Section

73523954.jpg

You're very welcome, Monasmile.gif I terribly miss our lovely Ye Jin so I might watch Summer Scent for the nth time... Or if I'm more lfortunate, I'd be able to finally finish White Night. rolleyes.gif Hope you get to enjoy this weekend. 

Hello ah1102! Welcome to SYJ's thread! Please feel free to share your thoughts here. Glad to know SYJ is your favorite actress too. biggrin.gif

Hi Mona! No problem. It's a sure thing for our Ye Jin!  wink.gif

Btw, sharing some more screencaps of SYJ from the GD CF and I think the latter one's from PT, Please correct me if I'm mistaken... smile.gif

Credits to Newsen

syjcharity.jpg

Credits to SYJ DC Gallery

syjtrailer.jpg

Hi everyone I just started to like son ye jin after watching personal taste. she was so adorable in that show! plus she's a really great actress, and very beautiful too!

i really liked the chemistry between lee minho and son ye jin together in personal taste, screw the age comments ;D my favourite idol is the oldest idol in kpop right now anyway haha.

Hello there mylastwishes! Welcome to Son Ye Jin's thread!  wink.gif

I am happy that you have also enjoyed the chemistry of SYJ and LMH and I also thought their age gap wasn't really apparent in PT. I also loved how she portrayed Park Gae In. happy.gif I didn't thought she had this very cute and humorous side of her. I fell in love with her when I watched her earlier dramas and movies like Summer Scent and April Snow... The list is quite long but I surely recommend you to watch them because SYJ's versatility and acting talent won't let you down and will make you love her more. wub.gif

Anyway, thanks for visiting. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! smile.gif

Waves to all SYJ lovers! <3<3

Just wanna repost this photo from her DC Gall. A fan posted it to wish Ye Jin a happy Chuseok.

74153711.jpg

I hope she gets to spend a meaningful thanksgiving holiday with her family. biggrin.gif

Credits to SYJ DC Gallery 

hey everyone old and new!!!

gosh my line is really frustrating..unbearable!

I am really glad people here like soju and mona are still keeping this thread alive.

Good work you guys!

ah1120 and mylastwishes HELLO to both of you. Glad that you like yejin as well.

I do agree with soju, you guys have to check yejin in her past projects..you'll love her even more...

soju: are you done with white night? I watched that again last night hihihihi..I miss her on tv. (sigh....)

Hi cris! Glad to see you back! Missed you!  <3 Oh my, I'm jealous of you dearie! Poor me, I still haven't finish watching it. *sobbing much* But I might be able to restart White Night tonight... Hopefully, my internet connection wouldn't be mean to me... smile.gif

well my line is really mean to me heheh, and I miss updating this thread also..really wanted to look for updates but I couldn't because of my line and it takes so much time..miss updating so much..aigoo!!!

I actually downloaded white night so I am able to watch it again..

I hope you will finish that soon :)

Thanks for those pics Mona! I will check the video later.  biggrin.gif

Sharing this piece of news about her latest appearance for Good Downloader campaign. smile.gif

Because Lee Byung Hun, Son Ye Jin, and Hwang Jung Min gathered in one place

5011503642_a2a9df2fd6_b.jpg

Lee Byung Hun, Son Ye Jin, and Hwang Jung Min! They are movie stars representing the Republic of Korea.

For this special shoot, they are gathered in one place.

These stars shooting and having fun together do not usually happen.

But these movie stars are here! 

And they are shooting an ad for Good Downloader.

Launched last year, these actors act as GD advocates and join together to promote the proper way of downloading.

They filmed the ads' concept in order to deliver a message of gratitude and love to the people who also support GD. 

Son Ye Jin reminds not to accept illegal downloading which is adverse to actually getting a good download.

Lee Byung Hun says "Over time, more people enjoy the right to download movies and the right way to acquire them."

The ads taken will be released through TV, cinemas, and online next month 

Source: SBS

(I retranslated this one with the help of Google sweatingbullets.gif)

By the way, here are the video links for that SBS segment:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=892962101

http://news.sbs.co.k..._id=N1000797210

Credits to Baidu for the photo above

party0020.gif Wishing a happy and meaningful Chuseok celebration for our beloved,

love0031.gif Son Ye Jin love0031.gif

5014205583_e511224263.jpg

5014207399_592988a466_z.jpg

Much love from your Soompi family 

party0038.gif

* Photo credits to DC Gallery