Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Yejin with Valentino for Harper’s Bazaar Korea August issue. 

F1RySS3aMAEHm2G?format=jpg&name=large

F1RyVz7agAA1JQh?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Harper's Bazaer August issue lineup...Boucheron Han So-hee (cover) and  Valentino Son Ye-jin. The two went to Paris at the same time and participated in the show.

• Like 1

Sweetheart In Paris, Son Ye-jin’s Elegant Outing

Valentino’s diva,Son Ye -jin’s elegant <Bazaar> August issue

BY BAZAAR 

F1RySS3aMAEHm2G?format=jpg&name=large

202307180905175764869_20230718090948_01_20230718091101247.jpg?type=w430

Fashion magazine <Harper's Bazaar> released a pictorial with actress Son Ye-jin in Paris, France in early July. Announcing her outing after a long absence, she left to attend the 2023 Fall/Winter Haute Couture, Valentino 'Un Château' collection fashion show by Maison Valentino.  

Son Ye-jin has been with Valentino since 2021 as a diva (DI.VAs), which means Maison Valentino's ambassador. She shot a fashion pictorial with the Fall/Winter 2023 'Valentino Black Tie' collection in a quiet castle in southern Paris with 〈Harper's Bazaar〉. In VALENTINO BLACK TIE (Valentino Black Tie)>, black tie is a motif of various and figurative expressions. It is a collection that plays with rules, frees constraints, and liberates meaning.  

Actress Son Ye-jin stood in front of the bazaar's viewfinder, fully understanding the deep and rich style. Her pictorial, which shows her unchangingly healthy yet beautiful figure, can be found in the August issue of 〈Harpers Bazaar〉 and her website 

'Please bring me the script' Son Ye-jin, perfect visuals waiting for her return

0000962396_001_20230718124804706.jpg?type=w430
Actress Son Ye-jin. photo | Harpers Bazaar Korea

[SPORTS SEOUL]

Actress Son Ye-jin, who has shown her acting skills regardless of genre, announced her perfect comeback through her long-awaited pictorial. 

On the 17th, Harper's Bazaar Korea, a global fashion magazine, released Son Ye-jin's pictorial in a quiet castle in southern Paris, France. 

Wearing the 2023 F/W 'Valentino Black Tie' collection, Son Ye-jin exudes a neutral yet urban charm.

0000962396_003_20230718124804808.jpg?type=w430

0000962396_004_20230718124804852.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0000962396_002_20230718124804764.jpg?type=w430

Actress Son Ye-jin. photo | Harpers Bazaar Korea

The 'Black Tie' collection drew attention by reinterpreting the black tie, a symbol of masculine power, legitimacy and regulation. In this collection, the Maison's original 'Valentie' was matched. 

Standing in front of the camera with intense eyes and alluring makeup, Son Ye-jin wore a variety of looks in her own elegant style, including an oversized jacket and coat, a romantic blouse with delicate decorations, and a mini skirt with a rose-shaped appliqué. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son in November last year, and she recently started her official activities by departing for Paris for a Valentino event. 

In the meantime, she has been active in many works, regardless of dramas and movies, so expectations are gathering for her next work. 

• Like 1

'Son birth' Son Ye-jin, a new collection of brand V company that digested with beautiful legs

0000618903_001_20230718090901292.jpg?typ
0000618903_002_20230718090901343.jpg?type=w430
0000618903_003_20230718090901382.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0000618903_004_20230718090901421.jpg?type=w430

Photo courtesy of Harper's Bazaar Korea

[TEN ASIA]
Son Ye-jin boasted unchanging beauty even after giving birth. 

On the 18th, fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar published a pictorial with actress Son Ye-jin in Paris, France in early July. 

Son Ye-jin announced that she would go out after a long time after giving birth. Maison Valentino's fall/winter 2023 haute couture, leaving to attend the Valentino 'Chateau' collection fashion show. 

Son Ye-jin has been with Valentino since 2021 as a 'Diva', which means Maison Valentino's ambassador. He shot a fashion pictorial with Harper's Bazaar in a quiet castle in the south of Paris with the Fall/Winter 2023 'Valentino Black Tie' collection. 

In Valentino's black tie, the black tie is a motif of various and figurative expressions. It is a collection that plays with rules, frees restrictions, and liberates meaning. 

Son Ye-jin understood the deep and rich style and showed a healthy yet beautiful appearance in front of the bazaar's viewfinder. 

Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in March 2022 and gave birth to a son in November of the same year. 

Son Ye-jin, first pictorial after giving birth... Legs are no joke

0000194849_004_20230718105803761.jpg?type=w430

[JOY NEWS]

Actress Son Ye-jin's pictorial was released.

On the 18th, fashion magazine 'Harper's Bazaar Korea' released Son Ye-jin's pictorial in Paris, France in early July.

Announcing her outing after a long absence, she left to attend the 2023 Fall/Winter Haute Couture, Valentino 'Un Chateau' collection fashion show by Maison Valentino.

0000194849_003_20230718105803748.jpg?type=w430

0000194849_002_20230718105803737.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0000194849_001_20230718105803705.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin has been with Valentino since 2021 as DI.VAs, which means Maison Valentino's ambassador. A fashion pictorial was taken with the Fall/Winter 2023 'Valentino Black Tie' collection in a quiet castle in southern Paris with 'Harper's Bazaar'. 

Actress Son Ye-jin stood in front of the bazaar's viewfinder, fully understanding the deep and rich style. It is Son Ye-jin who showed a healthy yet beautiful figure without change.

K-netz suddenly brought up the old story shared by a Podo Ville neighbour in May 2021 (during <Confidential Asssignment 2> filming period) of how Hyun Bin gave her a premium hanwoo set because he's remodeling his newlywed house and asking for their understanding. :)

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?blogId=africaphoto&logNo=223159475337&searchKeyword=현빈 손예진

“My favorite actor, Hyun Bin, came to my house with a gift of ‘Korean beef’” (Lee Yoo)

2023-07-18 

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin, Newlywed House Remodeling Construction ”I came with Korean beef and asked for your understanding”

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding photo / VAST Entertainment

[WIKITREE]
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's beautiful story were told.

On the 17th, various online communities were illuminated by a netizen's social media post that he received a Korean beef set as a gift from actor Hyun Bin.

img_20230718095334_a4aabeaf.webp

On this day, netizen A, who received a Korean beef gift set from Hyun Bin, was surprised to say, "My favorite great actor on the planet said he brought a gift to my house while I was away for a while."

"I didn't even know it was under construction, but Hyun Bin came to see if it was noisy, handed me a gift, and left with a nice appearance and manners.”

At the same time, he repeatedly expressed his regret that he could not face Hyun Bin, saying, “I don’t like to eat it, but I have to savor it slowly tonight.

Along with this, the photo released by Mr. A shows the Korean beef set that boasts the highest quality of meat, such as steak and bulgogi.

It is said that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's couple handed gifts to the neighbors around them and said goodbye to each other due to the remodeling of the newlyweds' house in Achiul Village, Guri.

Netizens who saw the post commented, “The actor couple goat”, “I’m so jealous”, “Wow class”, “I think Hyun Bin would be impressed even if he just came, but if he brought Korean beef, he would endure it even if the house collapsed”, “Hyun Bin just greeted me personally. I think the residents would have liked it a lot if I gave it to them", "He's handsome and has a good personality, he makes good money and doesn't lack anything", "It's just light...", "Really handsome men and women themselves", "I want to be a neighbor", "Kya really. He left comments such as "Concept full actor", "I think he would be happy even if he brought a bulgogi burger", "The most handsome and prettiest among celebrity couples".

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are said to have set up a new life in a luxury villa in Guri, Gyeonggi-do.  / tvN 'Freehan Doctor' capture
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are said to have set up a new life in a luxury villa in Guri, Gyeonggi-do. / tvN 'Freehan Doctor' capture

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's newlyweds' house is known to be a luxury villa in Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do.

The house of the two is a W luxury house in Achiul Village, Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do, and in January 2021, Hyun Bin purchased a room of about 100 pyeong in full cash for 4.8 billion won.

Achiul Village is surrounded by the Han River and Mt. Acha. You can see the Han River and Mt. Acha at a glance from the living room. Additional facilities include a lounge, cafeteria, and communal garden. In addition, it is said that there is also a rooftop garden that can be used independently by going up the terrace stairs.

"Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin came with Korean beef"... The story of giving gifts to neighbors

2023.07.18. 3:32pm

0004215596_001_20230718153201008.jpg?type=w430

[SEOUL ECONOMIC DAILY]
The fact that actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin gave a set of Korean beef to their neighbors before the interior construction of their newlyweds is a hot topic. 

On the 17th, an article was posted on an online community with the title, 'Top star couple turned Korean beef set by themselves to ask for permission for interior work'. 

This is a capture of a post posted on Mr. A's social network service (SNS) in May 2021. Mr. A identified himself as a neighbor living near Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's newlyweds' house said, "My favorite great actor on the planet said he brought a gift to my house while I was away for a while." They say he handed over a gift and left with a nice appearance and manners.” 

Mr. A added, “I don’t enjoy eating beef, but tonight I must savor it slowly,” and left a regretful reaction that he couldn’t see the real thing. 

Mr. A indirectly revealed that they are a married couple, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, by attaching the hashtags '#Beef crash' and '#Sweetness' at the end of the post. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's couple also released a picture containing the top-notch Korean beef set that they turned to their neighbors. 

Netizens who came across the story responded positively, such as “A pretty couple cares for each other and is pretty,” “I can’t say anything about being noisy after receiving beef,” and “Conflicts can be prevented with this kind of caring.” 

On the 18th, Hyun Bin's agency, VAST Entertainment, told Hankyung.com, "It's difficult to confirm because of the actor's private life."

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married in March last year and set up a new life in the W penthouse in Achiul Village, Guri, Gyeonggi-do. This villa is about 100 pyeong, and Hyun Bin bought it in full cash for 4.8 billion won, drawing attention.

0004215596_002_20230718153201064.jpg?type=w430

Photo = Captured from the online community

Hyun Bin . Son Ye-jin Gift Neighbors Premium Beef Asking For Understanding of Renovation

Jul 18, 2023 

By  Lee Narin  | SBS STAR

F1TAcTyakAEda9G?format=jpg&name=large

Beloved celebrity couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin gave premium beef sets to their neighbors, asking for understanding of the possible noise being heard during renovation of their home. 

On July 17, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's neighbor revealed that they received an unexpected gift from the couple. 

Alongside a photo of a set of Korean beef for steak and bulgogi (marinated beef), the neighbor wrote on her Instagram, "While I was out, my favorite star of all time Hyun Bin apparently rang our doorbell with a gift in his hand." 

"We didn't even know that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were renovating their place, but apparently they were, and he asked with a worried look on his face, 'Hasn't it been loud lately?' After demonstrating amazing manners, he said to have handed the gift and left."  

"I wasn't there, because I'm just unlucky like that, but my older sister and co-worker were. Ever since I returned home, they wouldn't stop laughing at the fact that I missed him only by a minute.", then added a crying emoji.

She wrapped it up by saying, "I'm not a huge fan of beef, but I'm going to savor every bite of it tonight. Why am I so unlucky!", expressing her sadness for one last time. 

0004215596_002_20230718153201064.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Surprise  Their Neighbors With Premium Gift Set

Jul 18, 2023 

By  Hana Lee  | ZAPZEE

152872160_253768823015232_13427107499692

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are making headlines after a 
heartwarming story about the couple was shared by a netizen.

On July 17th, a post titled “Top Star Couple Who Gave Out Korean Beef Gift Sets to Neighbours” was uploaded on FM Korea along with a picture.

The image features a short message written by a person claiming to be the couple’s neighbor. The individual wrote, “While I’m away, my favorite actor couple dropped by my house with a present.”
The poster continued, “I wasn’t even aware of any construction going on. But the couple was concerned about inconveniences that could occur and came over to hand out the gifts. I don’t really enjoy eating beef, but I will appreciate every taste of it tonight,” playfully regretting not being able to catch a glimpse of the stars in person.

Internet users came across the post and responded with enthusiasm. Some asked, “How could you even eat that precious gift?” Others exclaimed, “I can’t believe they personally visited their houses. So jealous!” Some raised questions, saying, “Isn’t that too much?” while many showered the couple with praise, stating, “They have hearts of gold.”

Meanwhile, it’s been reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have started their newlywed journey in a penthouse at Achiul Village in Gyeonggi-do. Back in January 2021, the actor purchased this magnificent 331-square-meter mansion all in cash, splurging $3.8 million to ensure a life of opulence and comfort.

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin visits a neighbor's house with Korean beef... a belatedly known beautiful story "Manners Nice" 

0004890797_001_20230718112903214.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's beautiful story of being considerate of their neighbors is belatedly known and is receiving enthusiastic responses. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin recently received a lot of attention from netizens. It is not yesterday or today that two top star couples representing Korea are receiving public attention. However, recently, a good story has spread around the online community and social media that the two were considerate of their neighbors, creating a sense of warmth. 

According to netizen A, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin went through the interior construction process of their home. The work was carried out so quietly that the neighbors did not even know that the construction was underway. Nevertheless, Hyun Bin personally visited the neighbors with an expensive Korean beef gift set and asked for understanding about the noise damage caused by the construction. As a result, the daily life of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are friendly and polite in their private lives, is receiving favorable reviews. 

In this regard, officials in the entertainment industry agreed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couples had carried out home interior construction in the past, and that it was true that they responded carefully in consideration of the residents in the process. However, unlike the belated collection of topics online, this is not a recent thing. In fact, at the time of their honeymoon life in the past, the story of the two people was known to the neighbors. Since then, it has been talked about again recently. 

0004890797_002_20230718112903252.jpg?type=w430

At the same time, the story about the personality of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin became a subject of interest again. Last February, actor Lee Si-eon appeared on webtoon writer Gian 84's personal YouTube channel 'Life 84' and mentioned Hyun Bin. At that time, Lee Si-eon said about Hyun Bin, "I became close with the drama 'Friend'" and said, "At that time, while filming, my senior's father passed away. I went to the funeral home. But at that time, I did not have money. "I was there, but Bin told Minjun hyung to go in first. Then he came out again and lent me an envelope and told me to pay it back later if things go well. There was 200,000 won in it, and I was so moved." 

In addition, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been doing good deeds, such as donating 200 million won together for the victims of large-scale forest fires such as Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheok, Gangwon, in early March of last year, when they were about to get married. In addition, the belatedly known beautiful story of these couples is added to create a sense of warmth. 

Above all, in the recent entertainment industry, there have been frequent incidents that arouse public disapproval. It was because there was a controversy about not considering nearby residents or filming site users at filming sites of dramas as well as entertainment. 

Coincidentally, the good deeds in daily life of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who were belatedly known for the opposite content, leave implications.

The side line was beautiful... 'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, beauty and beauty 'explosion' 

2023.07.19. 9:01 a.m.

0000441306_001_20230719090102239.jpg?type=w430
▲ Son Ye-jin. Provided by Bazaar Korea

[SPOTV NEWS]

Actress Son Ye-jin's splendid outing. 

Fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar Korea released a pictorial for the August issue of Son Ye-jin wearing the Fall/Winter 2023 'Valentino Black Tie' collection in a quiet castle in southern Paris, France on the 18th.

Standing in front of the camera with intense eyes and alluring makeup, Son Ye-jin wore a variety of looks in her own elegant style, from oversized jackets and coats to romantic-style blouses with delicate embroidered decorations and mini skirts with rose-shaped appliqués. 

Valentino Garavani accessories such as a Loco bag decorated with crystal rhinestones, a tote bag with a new silhouette using Rockstud reimagined as a black tie collection, and black tone-on-tone boots are also attracting attention. 

In particular, every look was matched with a tie named 'Valentie', which is a motif of figurative expression that the Maison's creative director, Pierpaolo Piccioli, played with rules, freed restrictions, and liberated meaning.

0000441306_003_20230719090102347.jpg?type=w430

0000441306_004_20230719090102391.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0000441306_002_20230719090102303.jpg?type=w430

▲ Son Ye-jin. Provided by Bazaar Korea

Son Ye-jin has been with Valentino since 2021 as a diva (DI.VAs), which means Maison Valentino's ambassador. On July 4, he attended the Fall/Winter 2023 Haute Couture, Valentino 'Un Château' collection, drawing attention with the Valentino Black Tie collection.

Son Ye-jin's story of taking good care of her neighbors while repairing her newlyweds' house with her husband Hyun Bin became a hot topic. It is because the story of her husband, Hyun Bin, who visited her neighbor after buying beef, was known belatedly. 

Son Ye-jin also made headlines when a story was revealed that she took care of her neighbors while repairing her newlywed house with her husband Hyun Bin. The story of her husband Hyun Bin, who bought beef and visited her neighbor was belatedly known.

A, a neighbor of the couple, posted a photo of Korean beef that she received from Hyun Bin, saying, "My favorite great actor on the planet brought a gift to my house while I was out for a while." 

She said, "I didn't even know the construction was going on, but Hyun Bin came in person to ask came to see if it was noisy, handed her a gift, and left with a nice look and manners.”