Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"51st Grand Bell Film Festival (Chinese sub)

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[中字] 20141121 第51屆大鐘電影節 金秀賢&孫藝珍cut

cr to uploader

@firstkmovie

Soompi is an English forum, granted there are many Chinese user here including myself, if you want to post in other languages, please translate them so that all reader can understand your post.

@firstkmovie
You're doing great, don't worry about others, I know we all want to be able to read and understand her news, but any news is great news...If it's not in English too bad, but sadly that's the case with most of our Asian biases, most their news/interviews are hardly subbed in English so we take what we get...I really appreciate all your updates, pics & news...Please don't stop and keep up the wonderful work and effort!!  :-bd =D> :-c

Guest WyslJ

null

@firstkmovie,

u r the most welcome and i appreciate u xoooo much, i love your passionate love upon ye jin, plz keep updating any news about ye jin regardless of any languages, but i hope all of ye jn' s fans from ye jin' s forum will be close friendly as ye jin' s fans in this soompi forum r not close with each other as much as other actors/actresses' s fans in other forums, xooo it will be good if all of ye jin' fans will be friends with each other, it is only advise, plz don' t mind me, if i were wrong, xoooo xorry, i am very enjoyed with your updates about ye jin' s news, xoooo don' t stop this forum and plz continue to love our ye jin, i also want to be friend with all of ye jin' s fans including u....

Danie_A said: @firstkmovie
You're doing great, don't worry about others, I know we all want to be able to read and understand her news, but any news is great news...If it's not in English too bad, but sadly that's the case with most of our Asian biases, most their news/interviews are hardly subbed in English so we take what we get...I really appreciate all your updates, pics & news...Please don't stop and keep up the wonderful work and effort!!  :-bd =D> :-c

WyslJ said: null
@firstkmovie,
u r the most welcome and i appreciate u xoooo much, i love your passionate love upon ye jin, plz keep updating any news about ye jin regardless of any languages, but i hope all of ye jn' s fans from ye jin' s forum will be close friendly as ye jin' s fans in this soompi forum r not close with each other as much as other actors/actresses' s fans in other forums, xooo it will be good if all of ye jin' fans will be friends with each other, it is only advise, plz don' t mind me, if i were wrong, xoooo xorry, i am very enjoyed with your updates about ye jin' s news, xoooo don' t stop this forum and plz continue to love our ye jin, i also want to be friend with all of ye jin' s fans including u....

Guest WyslJ

Hi and thank you oh so much for your kind words  :\">

We are already friends for .... a ... not too long :x time! 

me2, thx xoooo xooooo much for your attitude, let' s continue our love to ye jin

:D

Guest unnie77

@firstkmovie  I think everything you post about ye jin is wellcome and I also try to post everything I find about her too  when I have time....,sometimes I wish I  could understand the languages in which the news are posted but anyway every post is wellcome beacause looking for news to post every day takes time ...@firstkmovie thank  you for every thing you post  and I hope someone could translate the interviews and news It would be great !  on the other hand  @firstkmovie we used to exchange ideas by inbox so I hope we could do it again .

Guest unnie77

A new best actress nomination for son ye jin !

Nominations are Out for the 51st Baeksang Art Awards

wius.jpg

wuis3.jpg

FILM NOMINATIONS

Best Film

The Admiral: Roaring Currents
A Girl at My Door
Han Gongju
A Hard Day
Revivre

Best Director

Hong Sang Soo – Hill of Freedom
Im Kwon Taek – Revivre
Kim Seong Heon – A Hard Day
Yoon Je Kyoon – Ode to My Father
Zhang Lu – Gyeongju

Best Actor

Ahn Sung Ki – Revivre
Cho Jin Woong – A Hard Day
Choi Min Shik – The Admiral: Roaring Currents
Lee Seon Kyun – A Hard Day
Sol Kyung Gu – My Dictator

Best Actress

Bae Doona – A Girl at My Door
Kim Sae Ron – A Girl at My Door
Shin Mina – Gyeongju
Son Ye Jin – The Pirates
Yeom Jung Ah – Cart

Best Supporting Actor

Lee Geung Young – Whistle Blower
Park Sung Woong – The Deal
Song Sae Byeok – A Girl at My Door
Yoo Hae Jin – The Pirates
Yoo Yeon Seok – The Royal Tailor

Best Supporting Actress

Han Ye Ri – Haemoo
Jo Yeo Jung – Obsessed
Kim Ho Jung – Revivre
Lee Jung Hyun – The Admiral: Roaring Currents
Moon Jung Hee – Cart

Best New Actor

Byun Yo Han – Socialphobia
Jo Bok Rae – C’est Si Bon
Kang Haneul – Twenty
Lee Min Ho – Gangnam Blues
Park Yoochun – Sea Fog

Best New Actress

Chun Woo Hee – Han Gongju
Esom – Scarlet Innocence
Kim Seolhyun – Gangnam Blues
Honey Lee – Tazza: The Hidden Card
Lim Ji Yeon – Obsessed

Best New Director

Hong Seok Jae – Socialphobia
Jin Mo Young – My Love, Don’t Cross That River
July Jung – A Girl at My Door
Lee Byung Heon – Twenty
Lee Su Jin – Han Gongju

Best Screenplay

Kim Kyung Chan – Cart
Kim Seong Heon – A Hard Day
Lee Chun Hyeong – Whistle Blower
Lee Su Jin – Han Gongju
Shim Sung Bo, Bong Joon Ho – Sea Fog

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/26/nominations-are-out-for-the-51st-baeksang-art-awards/

There's something special about these top stars

2015/04/26 | 314 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

photo587698.jpg

Top stars Song Kang-hoLee Jeong-jae and Son Ye-jin are now headed for the international market.

With complete promotional power and name value, these top stars have announced progress into Hollywood and China.

Lee Jeong-jae stars in the Chinese movie "Reversal Day" starting this July. This is his first foreign project in 20 years and collaborates with China Films and High Loon. Son Ye-jin is currently filming a Chinese movie called "Bad Guys Will Die", a dark comedy directed by Feng Xiaogang.

Their approach to the Chinese market is quite tactical compared to other stars that have made it to China. They are getting the help of many Korean movie makers who have been friends for a long time in addition to working with the best teams in China. Lee Jeong-jae's "Reversal Day" is in fact being overlooked by Doo Ta-yeon and Son Ye-jin's movie is directed by Kang Je-gyu. The movies are being filmed in Seoul and Jeju Island. They are starting off in a stabilized environment.

It looks like they will quickly take their places as role models in progressing to China. Hallyu agents claim they were very tempting to cast into the Chinese movie industry and they will be a good prime example for those considering progress into China.

Song Kang-ho chose to work with Warner Brothers which is investing in the movie, "Secret Agent"starting this August. The investment starts off with 100 billion won and this means a lot as it's the first time Warner is investing in a Korean movie. It is likely the movie will target not only Korea but China and other parts of Asia as well.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

http://www.hancinema.net/there-s-something-special-about-these-top-stars-81320.html

Hello friends, 
As a fan of Hyun BinSsi, I can't help but wonder if he and SYJ would ever come together in a project, a movie maybe? Have they acted together before? I think they'd be fantastic together...I actually think he'd be fantastic with all his co stars lol that's just my bias speaking tho :P

unnie77 said: @firstkmovie  I think everything you post about ye jin is wellcome and I also try to post everything I find about her too  when I have time....,sometimes I wish I  could understand the languages in which the news are posted but anyway every post is wellcome beacause looking for news to post every day takes time ...@firstkmovie thank  you for every thing you post  and I hope someone could translate the interviews and news It would be great !  on the other hand  @firstkmovie we used to exchange ideas by inbox so I hope we could do it again .

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"The 51st Baeksang Arts Awards Announced Its Nominees, Opened Popularity Vote

BY Adrienne Stanley | Apr 25, 2015 06:44 PM EDT

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de3fe0d831a8&no=29b

On April 25, the nominees for the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards were announced, along with the real time popularity votes in four key categories.

The popularity votes continue to fluctuate, as fans select their favorite Hallyu stars through Weibo and the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards application that is available for Android users. Although, the numbers continue to change throughout the day, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho and f(x) Krystal continue to dominate their respective categories.

The Best Film Category includes the blockbuster historical movie, “The Admiral: Roaring Currents,” the avant garde Bae Doona flick “A Girl at My Door,” Lee Su Jin’s dark melodrama “Han Gong Ju,” “A Hard Day” and “Revivre.”

The Best New Actor category is populated by top Hallyu stars. JYJ’s Yoochun is nominated for “Haemoo” (Sea Foam), “Misaeng” star Bo Yo Han is nominated for “Sociophobia,” while Kang Ha Neul received a nod for “Twenty.” Lee Min Ho is nominated in the Best New Actor category for his breakout film role in “Gangnam Blues.”

AOA’s Seolhyun is nominated in the Best New Actress category for her performance in “Gangnam Blues,” while Honey Lee received a nod for “Tazza: The Hidden Card.”

The Best Drama nominees include “Heard it through the Grapevine,” “Misaeng,” “Kill Me, Heal Me,” “Punch,” and “Yoo Na’s Street.”

Nominees for Best Actor Television include Jo In Sung (It’s Okay, That’s Love), Ji Sung (Kill Me, Heal Me), Kim Rae Won (Punch), Lee Sung Min (Misaeng) and Cho Jae Hyun (Punch).

The Best Actress Television category includes Park Shin Hye (Pinocchio), Lee Yoo Ri (Jang Bo Ri is Here), Kim Ok Bin (Yoo Na’s Street), Song Yun Ah (Mama) and Moon Jung Hee (Mama).

The Best New Actor Television category is dominated by breakout acting idols. K-pop idols-turned-actors who are nominated in the category include EXO’s D.O (It’s Okay, That’s Love), Lee Joon (Heard it through the Grapevine), Park Hyung Sik (What Happens to my Family?), and Siwan (Misaeng). Kim Dae Myung also received a nod for his role in “Misaeng.”

“Heard it from the Grapevine” received additional nominations in the Best New Actress Television category. Baek Ji Yeon and Go Ah Sung are recognized, along with Secret’s Han Sunhwa (Rosy Lovers), Kim Seul Gie (Discovery of Love) and Nam Ji Hyun (What Happens to my Family).

The Popularity Vote is also open in the categories of Favorite Actor Film Division, Favorite Actress Film Division, Favorite Actor Television and Favorite Actress Television. Voting can be conducted throughWeibo or through the Android application for the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards.

The ceremony will be held in Seoul at Kyung Hee University on May 26, 2015, with broadcast on jTBC.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82649/20150425/baeksang-arts-awards-announces-its-nominees-popularity-vote.htm