9668_9563_1839.jpg26298_17060_1038.jpg

http://www.isnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=26298

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Ye-jin always seems so tired & out of form for the past year or so. :(

--

'Shark' Son Ye Jin shows a beautiful look in a wedding dress

2013-05-20 14:28

20130519143025519863716.jpg   

Photos of Son Ye Jin in a wedding dress was revealed.

On May 19th, the production team of KBS 2TV drama 'Shark' revealed new photos of Son Ye Jin.

The photos were taken from the wedding scene of Cho Hae Woo(Son Ye Jin) and Oh Jun Young(Ha Seok Jin), and Son Ye Jin is showing a beautiful look in a wedding dress.

However, she is showing a very happy look, and a surprised and horrified look, and many people are growing curious about what is happening.

An official of the drama said, "It is an important scene that starts 'Shark', and the shooting was held under a great nervousness. However, all of the staffs and actors were awestruck when Son Ye Jin appeared in the wedding dress."

He continued, "Son Ye Jin's beautiful look will be great to watch, but please focus more on her emotional expressions."

On the other hand, 'Shark' will premiere on May 27th as the sequel of 'The Office Queen'.

/Reporting by Lee Seul en@starnnews.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

Son Ye-jin, still beautiful with close-up

Source | 2013/05/21 |

photo312186.jpg

Actress Son Ye-jin showed off beauty far from her age.

The KBS 2TV drama "Shark" premier was held in Seoul on the 21st and Son Ye-jin appeared wearing a white mini dress with her hair twirled up. It's hard to believe that she's over thirty when her appearance says otherwise.

Son Ye-jin said, "Experience builds with age and my acting also gets deeper but it does tire me and I don't have a choice but to supplement myself. I always take my vitamins and never eat instant foods".

About marriage, she said, "I do think I should get married when I see other people do. I've worn the dress a couple of times so I know what it feels like and I've been married in movies too so I think I can do it much better".

For the first time in 3 years, Son Ye-jin is coming back with a drama as the only daughter of a major group named Jo Hae-woo. Other casts include Kim Nam-gilHa Seok-jinLee HoneyLee Jeong-gilPark Won-sang and more.

photo312185.jpg

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="date-header" style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 1.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal normal 78%/normal 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-align: center; "WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013

'SHARK' PRESS CONFERENCE: SON YE JIN IN CHANEL & LEE HONEY IN MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS

8768316563_6a06b6e82f_z.jpg

South Korean actresses, Son Ye Jin (손예진) and Honey Lee (이하늬) both attended the press conference of upcoming KBS 2TV drama, 'Shark (상어)' on May 21, 2013.

Son Ye Jin (손예진) wore a white embroidered dress with tulle underlay from Chanel Resort 2013 collection. A pair of platform black open-toe pumps to accessorize her look.

Honey Lee (이하늬) wore a black long-sleeved blouse with an adorable printed skirt from Michael Michael Kors which I absolutely adore. A pair of white pumps to accessorize her look.
http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/05/shark-press-conference-son-ye-jin-in.html

Guest kdramafanusa

class="entry-title"Kim Nam-gil and Son Ye-jin Returning with Hot Romance and Cold Revenge 2013/05/23 by Kang Jung Yeon

2uer7dc.jpgKorean actor Kim Nam-gil (left) and actress Son Ye-jin (right) at the press conference for KBS drama “Don”t Look Back” held at the Diamant Convention Center in Seoul, Korea on May 21, 2013. [TenAsia/Lee Jin Hyuk]

Though romantic comedy dramas are filling up the feelings of emptiness left behind by Zo In-sung and Song Hye-kyo’s smash hit melodrama “That Winter, the Wind Blows,” there is nothing like traditional romantic dramas when it comes to moving one’s emotions entirely.

This spring, a melodrama starring actor Kim Nam-gil and actress Son Ye-jin will come to us – broadcaster KBS’s “Don’t Look Back” which is scheduled to premiere at 9:50 p.m. on May 27.

The show will tell of a tragic story where a man who lost his father due to the family of the woman he loves, and was threatened himself by them, comes back after changes his face and identity for revenge but finds himself caught between love and revenge.

Han Yi-soo, the male character that goes back and forth between the emotions of love and revenge, will be played by Kim. This will also be his first project since his discharge from civil service which he carried out instead of Korea’s usual mandatory military service.

At a press conference for the upcoming show held at Diamant Convention Center in Seoul on Tuesday, Kim talked about what it feels like to be back in front of camera.

[image]
Actor Kim Nam-gil speaks at the press event for KBS drama “Don’t Look Back” held at a convention hall in Seoul, Korea on May 21, 2013. [TenAsia/ Lee Jin Hyuk]

“I was really nervous. I though that I’d be the same. But I saw myself shaking while just reading the script in front of the camera. I really never imagined it would happen. I sweat just from standing in front of the camera,” said Kim. He then went onto say, “Just like one gets better at acting with more experience, it’s gotten very difficult for me in a certain way because of the brief break I took. I will do my best thinking that I’m competing against myself from my previous work ‘Bad Boy.’ Actually, I just want to do as well I as I in ‘Bad Boy.’”

Before making a comeback on screen, Kim took a brief excursion,  producing movie “Ensemble” [translated title] and directing film “Hello Mom” [translated title]. However, he expressed his love and hunger for acting by remarking, “There’s nothing I know how to do outside of acting. I wasn’t a smart student in school either. I think acting suits me the best. I find acting attractive in I can make others sympathize with what I feel.”

Jo Hae-woo, the female character role that will fall in love with Yi-soo, will be played by Son. Son, dubbed the ‘all men’s first love,’ said she joined the cast due to her earnest desire to take on a melodrama.

2013052314583711894.jpg
Actress Son Ye-jin at the press event for KBS drama “Don’t Look Back” held at a convention hall in Seoul, Korea on May 21, 2013. [TenAsia/ Lee Jin Hyuk]

“I haven’t done a drama for three years now. I actually shy away from doing dramas because they’re just so physically challenging. But it’s been three years so I guess I gradually came to forget what it’s like and wanted to try one out again,” said Son.

She then added, “While thinking of what sort of project I wanted to take on, I realized that I really wanted to do a melodrama. Most of my recent works were romantic comedies or about professionals so I really wanted to do a melodrama this time. Than I came to read the script for ‘Don’t Look Back’ and I saw that it wasn’t just a melodrama but a story that was strong enough to pull me in. I was most drawn to the fatal and fierce love story to it but I was also attracted to the inexhaustible number of stories that would be told in the 20-part series.”

When asked how she is now compared to her heydays, she answered, “Even though I can’t be as attractive visually anymore, I believe my acting for the melodrama should have more depth and I will try hard to do so.”

From his role as Bidam in series “Queen Seondeok” to Gun-wook in “Bad Boy,” Kim usually portrayed cold-hearted bad boys. And Son who was the icon of first love due to her films “Summer Scent,” “The Classic,” and “A Moment To Remember.” Hence, there is definitely a strong element of attraction to these two stable actors coming together for the upcoming series.

But what is also as strong as the show’s cast is its production crew. “Don’t Look Back” will complete the three-part ‘revenge’ series by producer Park Chan-hong and scriptwriter Kim Ji-woo of “Rebirth” and “The Lucifer.”

Park said, “The first drama ‘Rebirth’ was about a man who takes revenge, the second drama ’The Lucifer‘ added the story of the victim of revenge to the structure of ‘Rebirth,’ and ’Don’t Look Back‘ will add the stories of both the victim and perpetrator of revenge to the story structure of ‘Rebirth,’“ and added, ”I would like the audience to feel and think about the meaning of revenge that we’re trying to tell.“

The paths their previous works have taken only heighten expectations for “Don’t Look Back.” We will see if the drama takes over the spring of 2013.

Reporter. Bae Sun Young sypova@tenasia.co.kr
Translator. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Photographer. Lee Jin Hyuk eleven@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica K*im

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

Guest jjsweeter0211

art_1369577957.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130526n21540

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU3SwmB0-xI&feature=player_embedded

cr to uploader

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=199303

Son Ye Jin captured while monitoring herself

2013-05-27 15:18

2013052615070051a1a6847.jpg

A new photo of Son Ye Jin is becoming a hot issue.

On May 25th, Son Ye Jin uploaded a photo on her me2day and wrote "I'm having a monitoring. While shooting 'Shark'...The first broadcast is only two days away. I'm feeling excited and scared."

In the photo, Son Ye Jin is monitoring her work while shooting new KBS 2TV drama 'Shark'.

Especially, her beautiful look and amazing skin condition is drawing many people's attention.

On the other hand, 'Shark' will premiere on May 27th at 10 PM.

----

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=199234

Kim Nam Gil makes Son Ye Jin frustrated by teasing

2013-05-26 16:15

2013052610094951a160dcd.jpg

Son Ye Jin got frustrated because of Kim Nam Gil.

Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye Jin, Ha Seok Jin, and Lee Hanee appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly', and Kim Nam Gil made Son Ye Jin frustrated by teasing.

As the reporter asked Son Ye Jin why she decided to cast in 'Shark', she said, "It's because I loved the scenario."

Then, Kim Nam Gil said, "Don't like. Say that it's because of me," and Son Ye Jin grabbed Kim Nam Gil by his neck, as if trying to choke him.

On the other hand, 'Shark' will premiere on May 27th at 10 PM.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=3574

Korean goddess Son Ye-jin gave presents to 250 staffs of her drama

Write: 2013-05-30 15:47:54 / Update: 2013-05-30 18:14:36

lybwgd0c6txaav8jx89ylza.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Son Ye-jin prepared gifts for 250 staffs of TV series ‘Shark’ in which she plays a main character.

Actress Son Ye-jin, who is currently playing a role of prosecutor in series ‘Shark,’ prepared some gifts for staffs who always work hard to produce the best episode. Miss Son prepared 250 sets of sunscreen because all the staffs are directly exposed to UV rays due to outdoor shooting. She brought two types of sun block (for skin and hair) and moved all the staffs’ hearts.

In addition, Son Ye-jin gave the present to each one of them with a thanking message and cheered them up while they were exhausted from non-stop working at outside.

One of the staffs said that “Son Ye-jin’s bright smile always brings positive energy to the studio. She always treats all the staffs with sincerity and gets along with all of us very well. We believe that this touching relationship among her and all the staffs produces such a warm episode.”

The ‘Shark,’ which is also called well-made drama among the audience, is aired every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm on channel KBS 2TV. (photo by Annex Telecom)

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/57690

[REVIEW] KBS Mon/Tue Drama “Don’t Look Back” – Episode 1

2013/05/29 by Jessica Kim

2013052919425117835320x.jpg
Scenes from the first episode of KBS’s Monday and Tuesday prime time TV series “Don’t Look Back” [KBS]

KBS Monday/Tuesday drama “Don’t Look Back” – Episode 1 (May 27)

In brief>

A young Hae-woo (Kyung Soo-jin) asks a young Ee-soo (Yeon Jun-seok), “What would you do if I disappeared?” Ee-soo soothes Hae-woo’s lost heart by answering, “I can find you. Because I’ll look for you until I die.” The heartrending flashback of the two suddenly changes scenes to a fully-grown Hae-woo (Son Ye-jin), who is now a prosecutor, getting married. But she is marrying someone that is not Ee-soo. All comes to a halt as soon as Hae-woo, who had a happy smile on her face, turns her eyes toward an unfamiliar man that has entered the wedding hall. And that man’s eyes are on two men – Hae-woo’s father and Joon-young (Ha Seok-jin) who will become her husband. The tips of the man’s fingers tremble gently. But he soon comes to remember some painful memories and his eyes fill up with resentment.

Review>

There is no genre where an actor’s role is more crucial than in melodramas. In that sense, “Don’t Look Back” which premiered on Monday, showed enough potential to being a well-made show. The camera kept a close eye on every movement of its actors. And main stars Son Ye-jin and Kim Nam-gil told quite a lot about the story despite their brief appearances. The slight trembling of the fingers, the exchange of their gazes and the flickering of pupils, were enough to explain the tension that would exist between the two characters.

However, it was Kyung Soo-jin and Yeon Jun-seok, the actors who played the young version of the two main characters, that led the narrative of the first episode of the show. Hae-woo, who grew up in a rich family yet had a supercilious father who was busy making the front page of tabloids everyday due to his scandal with an anchorwoman and therefore, an unhappy mother, one day meets Ee-soo who moves into her house as the son of their driver. In a way, the maturity with which Ee-soo puts up with his difficult life, serves as a pillar for Hae-woo, who had lived everyday of her life as if she was the most unfortunate person in the world. That is how the two gradually build their friendship and love.

The camera tenaciously followed the small moments of trembling shown by these actors as well. And after following the camera that tries not to miss even their slightest movements, the viewer gradually comes to take note of their love story that is as beautiful as a painting. The painful story of their love that will rustle for a bit but then scatter about, has started to be depicted by the tension brought about by such tenacity of the camera.

For chitchat>

- But Hae-woo already marries Joon-young in the first episode. Does that mean there’ll be some sort of affair?
- Son Ye-jin and Kyung Soo-jin are extremely similar. No wonder she got the nickname ‘little Son Ye-jin.’ But Kyung, who plays the teenager version of Son’s character, is actually in her mid-twenties! Only a few years younger than Son who is 31.
- How is it that Ee-soo comes to compare his fate to that of a shark, which has to move even when it sleeps because it has no air bladder?

Reporter. Bae Sun Young sypova@tenasia.co.kr
Translator. Jessica Kim

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

Guest hstar16

kdramafanusa said: Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=3574

Korean goddess Son Ye-jin gave presents to 250 staffs of her drama

Write: 2013-05-30 15:47:54 / Update: 2013-05-30 18:14:36

lybwgd0c6txaav8jx89ylza.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Son Ye-jin prepared gifts for 250 staffs of TV series ‘Shark’ in which she plays a main character.

Actress Son Ye-jin, who is currently playing a role of prosecutor in series ‘Shark,’ prepared some gifts for staffs who always work hard to produce the best episode. Miss Son prepared 250 sets of sunscreen because all the staffs are directly exposed to UV rays due to outdoor shooting. She brought two types of sun block (for skin and hair) and moved all the staffs’ hearts.

In addition, Son Ye-jin gave the present to each one of them with a thanking message and cheered them up while they were exhausted from non-stop working at outside.

One of the staffs said that “Son Ye-jin’s bright smile always brings positive energy to the studio. She always treats all the staffs with sincerity and gets along with all of us very well. We believe that this touching relationship among her and all the staffs produces such a warm episode.”

The ‘Shark,’ which is also called well-made drama among the audience, is aired every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm on channel KBS 2TV. (photo by Annex Telecom)

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=3662

Hidden photo cuts of Son Ye-jin at the studio revealed

Write: 2013-06-04 09:23:41 / Update: 2013-06-04 10:26:24

gh1iqtveixe1wnsom3wmwg9.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Son Ye-jin’s three photo cuts from shooting studio are revealed.

Son Ye-jin is currently playing the role of a prosecutor in a new series called ‘Shark.’ She is playing the role of ‘Cho Hae-woo,’ who is sad of being in fatal love while she searches for a case.

In the photos that were provided by the production company, Son Ye-jin looks like she is with a bare face without makeup, and showing a natural smile at something. In one photo, she is starring at co-actor Lee Jung-kil with a sulky face and in the other one she is laughing out loud while covering her mouth.

Son is known that she gets along with the staffs and co-actors very well at the studio and brightens up the mood all the time. As she expresses various facial expressions, Son Ye-jin arouses people to smile.

According to staffs at the studio, “The series itself is a dark and serious type but all the actors and staffs are always happy and bright during the shooting. But as soon as cameras turn on, all becomes serious and focused on their roles very well. We are amazed at how professional the actors are all the time.”

‘Shark’ is aired every Monday and Tuesday and the 4th episode will be aired on 10:00 pm today.

(photo by Annex Telecom)

Guest officialak1430292633

Shes so pretty and cute! And great acting! Really love her new drama Shark