[drama 2010] I Am Legend 나는 전설이다

Guest Q_Park

Guest oompaloompa162

Great first 2 episodes. Can't wait to see next episodes.

Love how it depicts the realistic take on cinderella story, its not all roses and always happily ever after.

KJE is perfect for the role. I can feel for Sol Hee and rooting on her side as she comes to realise that she need to get out of this marriage.

Also anyone interested can check out recaps on dramabeans.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of people have this weird hate/kinda-like with the husband, but for right now at least, I just can't seem to like him. Way too selfish and arrogant for my taste. But I do have a tendency to develop second-lead love, which I think he is?, so who knows. I might actually come to like him at the end of this, but he has a long way to go until then

" I Am Legend > laughter , tears , passion , love, friendship ... a comprehensive gift set !

Cheng Yu reporter 2010-08-09 10:19:39 AM

pp_41445_1.jpg

SBS first aired on August 2 drama ' I Am Legend ' ( a play imhyeongyeong , majinwon , director Kook / Production A Story ) on the wolhwageuk a ' dawn ' in reruns and matbuteun ' dawn ' end of the jaw, two in pursuit Singapore.

ABG Nielsen Media Research audience measurement company broadcast eight days as the aggregate result of ' I Am Legend ' 1st and 2nd rerun ratings of 7.4% and 8.7% respectively were recorded . MBC at the same time period with the day jaebangsongdoen wolhwageuk ' dawn ' recorded 8.0% , 8.7%, a slight difference in the I figure. In real-time audience more than anything ' dawn ' and showing a keen audience ratings toss about competing and prayed .

The 1st and 2nd last and 11.7% respectively 10.1% to record holiday season, despite a wide audience and showed a rising ' I Am Legend ' to reflect the interests of viewers semyida explosion .

' I Am Legend ' after the first broadcast ' bongdalhui surgeons ' Cain and Abel ' hit maker is recognized through the stunning images and movies of PD Kook ' Pounds Beauty ' national 'and the representative of the jackpot OST Jae emerged as a passionate songs produced by music director and stage, and Dan and sexy , charismatic , and the tears come and go freely to get Rating: Kim Jung-eun is a hot- hot .

Especially the passions of the world will say is that a syawooting Kim Jung-eun , hongjimin , jangsinyoung , my son and the dog to Madonna , as well as the band's story from the bad boy -turned- Soo Nam gentle flavor of the little charisma, a petulant genius musician called up to 6kg weight And the appearance of yijunhyeok scrambling to viewers' channel has had to fix the background .

' I Am Legend ' viewers , " the weary day was hard to stomach watching this show was cool . suppressing his power to live for many people seems to be a drama . Sometimes mungkeulhago heart , sometimes you can laugh show Be happy, " " Women's romangin rock band Green seems really nice . look at the more caught up " , " two episodes have been broadcast despite ppunimedo ' comeback Madonna and the band has already changed me , " much Are having the same support .

' I Am Legend ' three episodes as the court confronted the jeonseolhui Coordination ( Kim Jung-eun ) and chajiuk ( Soo ) , as well as a confrontation of the edged charisma embedded in broadcast asking for recovering Girls' High School Alumni Band ohranhui ( goeunmi ) received a request Hee with a legend ' comeback Madonna exciting story of the band is scheduled to unfold .

Meanwhile, the ' I Am Legend ' lives on the vase (火 病) severe enough to exchange the national team of women who formed the legendary band together , with music to soothe the pain of life while the world stood tall and shall pay as a man to get to self Is a work of the process .

Girl donates hair for news reporters Cheng Yu (johnnyo@paran.com)

2010080959323919.jpg

1281317767.197508_SSI_20100809103209_V.jpg

Guest Q_Park

Link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/08/juni-is-a-young-mom-in-legend/

Juni is a young mom in Legend

legend71.jpg

Okay, that’s cute, right? Now we get our first peek at the backstory for Juni‘s character inI Am Legend. She was a former idol-in-training who had a little “accident” with a fellow idol-in-training that turned her into a young single mom.

Her character Ah-reum has barely been onscreen so far and pre-show press materials hadn’t really described her, so she’s been a bit of a mystery till now. This also explains why the Ah-reum character, a talented guitarist, would join up with the ajummas’ Madonna Band instead of pursuing her own career. She had been a trainee in high school until she got pregnant (baby daddy is Kim Joon-hyung of Jejoongwon, Wife Returns), after which she gave up dreams of a music career to take care of her child. The baby is said to be featured in a good number of scenes.

This is Juni’s second time playing a mother (first was in the sports movie Take Off), and she said, “I’m not really good at handling babies but I really like them. But even if it’s being quiet, the baby will suddenly start crying and I have no idea what to do, so it’s a struggle.”

legend66.jpg

legend70.jpg

Meanwhile, the next episode will feature Seol-hee (Kim Jung-eun) ready to duke it out with her adulteratin’ husband Ji-wook (Kim Seung-soo) at the courthouse, as he refuses to grant her a divorce. (His character has political aspirations and would prefer she be an empty trophy wife than tarnishing his public image with divorce. What a prince!)

I Am Legend airs Episodes 3 and 4 this Monday and Tuesday.

legend68.jpg

legend67.jpg

legend69.jpg

- Kyu

Guest zzola1003

alright i just saw ep 1-2

i must say that i am hooked.

now i have a question.....can anyone give me a link to the drama poster?

i've clicked every link to the website...and i didnt find one.

thanks

the court battle between SH and her husband would be interesting.. can't wait for that.

btw, i wonder how long have these couple got married ?

Guest Q_Park

^ That's also what I was wondering about too. If she's an ajummah and all and she's dated him almost right after high school then maybe for almost or more than ten years. I'm not all too sure though...they did mention that she worked at a law firm but I don't see how that's very possible if she doesn't even have a college degree. Anyways, if it is ten years, then that's really a pretty long time. I think there's also a part that says that she was willing to just live the rest of her life this but then she found out that her sister had cancer so...

- Kyu

Guest Q_Park

alright i just saw ep 1-2

i must say that i am hooked.

now i have a question.....can anyone give me a link to the drama poster?

i've clicked every link to the website...and i didnt find one.

thanks

I think this might be the main poster. I'm trying to find a larger version; this one is one that I found from the Viikii IAL spoiler thread. 

58356.jpg

- Kyu

I think this might be the main poster. I'm trying to find a larger version; this one is one that I found from the Viikii IAL spoiler thread. 

- Kyu

thank you

that's what i thought...i couldnt find a larger version either

normally the posters are available for download on one of the pages on their site.

thak you again

Thank you so much for the link. I couldn't help myself so I had to sneak it in during my break time at work. Of course since my time is limited, I had fast forward alot of it but still very enjoyable to watch.

Her husband is really a jerk. All he and his family cares is about "how soceity will look at their family". As I mentioned before, he, I think eventually wants to get involved in politics and it won't look good if he gets "messy divorce" or his ex-wife does anything to embarass him in the public.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Guest JaneElliot

Yeah, I'm definitely not rooting for the soon-to-be-ex husband. I just want him to realize what a jerk he's been only when it's too late, and then watch him suffer. Hmm, that too mean? Oh well, he was mean to my KJE first!

Also, I really hope this drama doesn't get pulled off viikii, as so many do only after they've gotten under way. That would be super frustrating. But alas, such is the uncertainty of the life of a mooching non-Korean speaker like me.

Unable to view at TVU today ... is so hard to view the drama nowaday.  I have dl the TVANT but is not working too.

Try adding this server; once I added this line to the server page tvants started working for me.

list.ccants.com

Guest kara_elayne

I am loving this drama! I can't wait for the subs to come out, for the meantime, would anyone want to share a spoiler for me here? Pretty puh-lease? I don't think I can wait longer anymore, LOL! I am dying to know what happened to that divorce case.

Archived