Recently, i was looking at some MVs and realised he was in:

Colour Pink - Blue Moon

We're strangers now - Kim Kyung Rok

haha =D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siticantik3011

Latest pic of Chun-hee gathered at a Kangnam café yesterday (Feb 5th) to commemorate the birthdate of the late Eon (Coffee Prince, Who Are You?, Stongest Chilwoo) who died in motorcycle accident. The deceased would have turn 28 (korean age 29) yesterday, but died at the age 27 (ditto 28) last August.

2n8onzm.jpg

3088vbq.jpg

Lee Chun-hee said, “I came so I can think of Eon today on his birthday… I remember back when we both worked as models together, and played games while we waited backstage.”

Source & Pics Credit: Dramabeans, Star NEWS

Guest qtjena13

I liked Chun Hee since Only you.. haven't seen any F.O episodes though..

I'm starting right now..

I was wondering why is he called chunderella???

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Family Outing (2009-02-08).avi [872.1 MB]

TOP & DaeSung (Big Bang), Kim Jong Kook, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural Area in folder SHOW // Old Bad Weekend

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest soralee

gtjena.. he's called chunderella because he's always getting yelled at to do something. kimsuro always makes him do stuff (like picking all the vegetables, washing things, etc.) so, he's like cinderella (getting chores from his "evil" stepsisters), but in this case, his evil stepsisters are his FO members. haha.

it's sad to see him do everything that they tell him to do, but it's funny watching his expressions. & he actually does all the work! haha.

Guest qtjena13

gtjena.. he's called chunderella because he's always getting yelled at to do something. kimsuro always makes him do stuff (like picking all the vegetables, washing things, etc.) so, he's like cinderella (getting chores from his "evil" stepsisters), but in this case, his evil stepsisters are his FO members. haha.

it's sad to see him do everything that they tell him to do, but it's funny watching his expressions. & he actually does all the work! haha.

Thank you sora!!! :)

He must really have a pure heart to accept all that from his wicked stepsisters.. lol~~!

• 4 weeks later...

Our little chunderella. he will make a great husband and a great son in law lmao :P poor guy, the reason why he got the nickname "chunderella" has another meaning, during the first episode i think, they were having a game, where he and kim sooro made a bet if he wins, sooro would stop bugging him, but if he lose he would do anything kim sooro tells him to do :P poor guy

Guest redevilica

available in CB

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Family Outing (2009-03-15). avi [863.5MB]

Lee Bum Soo, Dae Sung, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to Rural Areas in SHOW // Old Bad Weekend folder

Guest redevilica

available in CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Family Outing (2009-03-21).avi [857.8 MB]

Hwang Jung Min, Dae Sung, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to Rural Areas in SHOW // Old Bad Weekend folder

Guest nad06

<3 Chunhee!!!! he is soooo dorky! n cute!!!!!! super love him in FO..esp with yejin! they look so compatible n so adorable! hahaha..

more chunjin moments plsssss!!!! <3

Guest pipitgongyoo

Hey guys!!

Lee Chun Hee will be a guest star @ Gong YOO's radio program tomorrow nite.. B) You guys can ask questions to him..

Soo put your questions in here and also write ur name and where are from.. Lee Chun Hee will answer our questioons... :P

I will put you guy's questions to him @ KFN website tomorrow.. Let's participate.. :lol:

Here's the message from KFN website..

제 목 수요일 꽁이랑 별이랑 주인공은 '이천희'씹니다. 2009-03-31 19:50:31

작 성 자 기다리는20시

수요일 꽁이랑 별이랑 주인공은

특별게스트 '이천희'씹니다.

궁금한 점 질문해주세요.

Guest nad06

Hey guys!!

Lee Chun Hee will be a guest star @ Gong YOO's radio program tomorrow nite.. B) You guys can ask questions to him..

Soo put your questions in here and also write ur name and where are from.. Lee Chun Hee will answer our questioons... :P

I will put you guy's questions to him @ KFN website tomorrow.. Let's participate.. :lol:

Here's the message from KFN website..

제 목 수요일 꽁이랑 별이랑 주인공은 '이천희'씹니다. 2009-03-31 19:50:31

작 성 자 기다리는20시

수요일 꽁이랑 별이랑 주인공은

특별게스트 '이천희'씹니다.

궁금한 점 질문해주세요.

Really?? whoa..how about asking:

Are you really always that clumsy in real life?

Are you awkward with any member of variety show FAMILY?

who are you closer to:yejin unnie or hyori unnie?

are there any more cfs with Park Yejin that we should be looking out for?

does he like the name chunderella?:D

where did he get such good fashion sense?:)

so many questions!if you do ask and he does answer please tell!!THANK YOU

(say hi to gongyoo oppa too!)

Guest 5613love

hi (:

the ramen soup subbing team is hosting a fan project for family outing!

i hope that all international fans of chunhee will participate in this and help with the project!

you can send a message or donate money to help buy gifts for the family members~

show chunhee and the other family members that they are loved by fans all over the world!

54484986.jpg

click the banner for more info (:

Guest redevilica

available in CB

[HQ] Family Outing (2009-04-05).avi [861.6MB]

Kim Won Hee, Dae Sung, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural Area in SHOW // Old Bad Weekend folder

Guest redevilica

available in CB

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Family Outing (2009-04-12).avi [786.9MB]

Kim Won Hee, Dae Sung, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural Area in SHOW // Old Bad Weekend folder

Archived