[AIGOO LYRICS] Clazziquai - 2집 - Color Your Soul

Romanized, ex 1
Oh my fruiting gosh. I super apologize to mariika, who requested these lyrics in, like, the beginning of the month. I don't know what I've been doing xD, but yeah. I get so distracted online with EVERYTHING XD. So yeah;; Sorry! And yeah XD Im super tired. Currently 3:13 AM. I just finished some of these lyrics (I've been doing these the past week whenever) and yeah. XD If it werent for DST (<33<33) It'd be 4:13 AM right now. I am teh uber tired. So yeah O_O. I didn't check all of them. The ones I did a few days ago (like up to Track 7) are checked. The rest aren't, so if I messed up, tell me and I'll fix. I was glad that a lot of this was English... at first. But after a while, I came to see that most of the songs had a lot of English. And yeah. The suckiest thing was that OMGISOH I GOT THESE LYRICS FROM MELON AND YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER THERE TO TAKE LYRICS OR WHATEVER SO. I TYPED ALL OF THEM OUT OMGISOH T__T; It was so troublesome because like, yeah, Clazziquai's not that fobby but OMGISOH. Their lyrics are . @__@. I got like 0.1% of it. @_@. Anywho. Yeah. Oh. Korean lyrics here if you want. ( http://www.melon.com/gnb2/album/album_info..._albumId=307554 ) Kay. Good story. </end rant> CLAZZIQUAI VOL. 2 - COLOR YOUR SOUL 02. Salesman Hey I hope you know I want certain words Can you take my soul I am going nowhere Why do people live.. I want certain words Can I take your soul I am going nowhere Yesterday you called me.. Today you left me My heart is frozen like an ice "I am going nowhere" What's up you people my vision's not clear There is a hole in my heart Hey you understand? I want certain words Can you take my soul I am going nowhere Why do people know I want certain words Can I take your soul I am going nowhere Yesterday you showed me.. Today you erase me.. My heart is beating like a drum "I am Mr. Salesman" what's up my story How to be myself there is a hole in my brain Na~ na~~ na~~~~~ There is a hole in my brain... Yesterday you called me.. Today you left me My heart is frozen like an ice "I am going nowhere" What's up you people my vision's not clear There is a hole in my heart Yesterday you showed me.. Today you erase me.. My heart is beating like a drum "I am Mr. Salesman" what's up my story How to be myself there is a hole in my brain My brain~~ Mr. Salesman~~ Going nowhere 03. Fill This Night churak hanun darun hanurur garumyo mori wie momchwo ne jormang sogeso guwon chorom hwanhage bina gu ane to darun oton segyewa to darun muoshi uridurur kuro dang gimyo burugu ine AND COME WITH ME NOW~ LET'S GET DANCE MOVING IN A RIGHT DANCE LET'S GET DANCE MOVING IN A RIGHT DANCE odumi duriwojin moduga jamdur oborini shigane jo darun odiro urir deryo garyonun gorka kuthi boiji anhnun isengeso mijiui gong ganin jodar ane urir burunun shinbihan himi sumgyojyo ine YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME nuni bushin ibam dorikiryo hedo dwedollirsu su obnun ibamun odiro narur deryo garyogo hana gu ane to darun oton segyewa to darun muoshi uridurur kuro dang gimyo burugu ine AND COME WITH ME NOW~ LET'S GET DANCE MOVING IN A RIGHT DANCE LET'S GET DANCE MOVING IN A RIGHT DANCE YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME (DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE) YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME 04. Cry Out Loud huimihejyo ganun girdur yojin shigan duri noui hansum sokin mare sarajigo (WHY) nanun kudogigo saram durun jinagago dashi norur bullo bogo apha hago (AND I) PRECIOUS SOUL (COME DOWN) COME AND TALK TO ME (TO YOU) COME AND CLOSE TO ME (YOUR SOUL) PRECIOUS SOUL (AND SHINE) COME AND SHINE ON ME NOW CRY OUT LOUD DEAR MY CHILD noui mam ijin anhurke SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL NOW COME AND RELIEVE CRY OUT LOUD DEAR MY CHILD noui giog kuro ango SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL NOW COME AND BELIEVE OH WHY? nonun sarajigo gu nugudo negen obgo nungae sun usum mani sumyo durgo (WHY) nege gajyodajun ojiroun giog duri gayobgedo nama igo apha hago (AND I) PRECIOUS SOUL (COME DOWN) COME AND TALK TO ME (TO YOU) COME AND CLOSE TO ME (YOUR SOUL) PRECIOUS SOUL (AND SHINE) COME AND SHINE ON ME NOW CRY OUT LOUD DEAR MY CHILD noui mam ijin anhurke SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL NOW COME AND RELIEVE CRY OUT LOUD DEAR MY CHILD noui giog kuro ango SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL NOW COME AND BELIEVE OH WHY? (AND I) PRECIOUS SOUL (COME DOWN) COME AND TALK TO ME (TO YOU) COME AND CLOSE TO ME (YOUR SOUL) PRECIOUS SOUL (AND SHINE) COME AND SHINE ON ME NOW CRY OUT LOUD DEAR MY CHILD noui mam ijin anhurke SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL NOW COME AND RELIEVE CRY OUT LOUD DEAR MY CHILD noui giog kuro ango SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL NOW COME AND BELIEVE CRY OUT LOUD DEAR MY CHILD SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL CRY OUT LOUD DEAR MY CHILD SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL~ 05. I Will Give You Everything You know I will give you everything I believe my love to you Now is filling in the air I see I will give you everything This moment we're together It's like a dream come true Will you give your love I want to have it all If you listen what I say The memory will take us to there I've been ever missing you so sadly We'll never be apart Now I know that I'm into your soul I will give you everything Close your eyes and think of me Now it will show how much I care I see I will give you everything Although we're not together I will keep your heart and dream You know I will give you everything I believe my love to you now is greater than before I see I will give you everything I'll be there to comfort you now Anytime and anywhere Will give your life I want to have it all If you listen what I say The memory will take us to there I've been ever missing you so sadly We'll never be apart Now I know that I'm into your soul I will give you everything (I will give you everything you want) I will give you everything (I will give you everything) I will give you everything (I'll be there for you) I will give you everything (I will give you everything) Will you give your life I want to have it all If you listen what I say The memory will take us to there I've been ever missing you so sadly We'll never be apart I know that I'm into your soul I will give you everything (Don't you know it, baby?) I will give you everything I will give you everything (Don't you know it, baby?) I will give you everything I will give you everything (I will give you everything you want) I will give you everything (I will give you everything) I will give you everything (I'll be there for you) I will give you everything (I will give you everything) 06. Come Alive All of my life I never knew and I never felt like this until now I've been asked to live it for real and I never felt like this until now mojur duthan shimjangui jagun tollimdo ijur duthan nukime AND I FOUND MYSELF WHY? All of my life I never knew and I never felt like this until now sumgiryogo erur sodo and I never felt like this until now mojur duthan shimjangui jagun tollimdo ijur duthan nukime AND I FOUND MYSELF Come alive out here on the road Come alive where my eyes can see Come alive out here anyway Come alive reaching out for life All of my life I never knew and I never felt like this until now I've been asked to live it for real and I never felt like this until now 07. Nahl Jjah Byuhn Gyung Suhn girge duriun jinan shiganun machi hanga dagui gurim jogag gathi nege dagawa ije igose urir chugbog hamyo usum jigo ine LOOKING BACK WHEN I WAS HURT IN PAIN nur gugose son miso(rur) ijojima AND I KNOW IF YOU COME AND SMILE nanun dashi shijag haji meir guden nawa nur hamke chumur chugo ojerur chuog hago neirur gidehamyo sarang hane AND THE STAR WILL SHINE ON DAYS OF OUR TIME gu haru sesangi urir wihe momchwo idut DATE LINE HAS SMILED AT US NOW OUR LOVE IS REAL AT US NOW THE TIME HAS CXOME AND FREE US NOW mundug dagawa nege margormyo ije hangorum aphuro nagarago narja byon gyong son sonur nomoso uri sarang hamyo usum jigo ine LOOKING BACK WHEN I WAS HURT IN PAIN nur gugose son miso(rur) ijojima AND I KNOW IF YOU COME AND SMILE nanun dashi shijag haji See the thing about you is so real and sensible See the thing about us is making me so in love meir guden nawa nur hamke chumur chugo ojerur chuog hago neirur gidehamyo sarang hane AND THE STAR WILL SHINE ON DAYS OF OUR TIME gu haru sesangi urir wihe momchwo idut DATE LINE HAS SMILED AT US NOW OUR LOVE IS REAL AT US NOW THE TIME HAS CXOME AND FREE US NOW 08. Be My Love (English Version, House Remix) Let is play the song of the joy Now my darling be my precious Let is play the song of the joy Now my darling be my precious Keep me under pressure It's alright Fade me to your nation It's so fine All I ever asked was matter of time Would you risk your soul All I ever asked was a place to say Have no else to find But it's so round round round Just matter of time now Keep on swinging keep on dreaming Round round round Thousand pieces of joy now Keep on smiling keep on dreaming Your imagination seems so fine Floating in your nation it's so right All I ever asked was matter of time Would you risk your soul All I ever asked was a place to say Have no else to find But it's so round round round Just matter of time now Keep on swinging keep on dreaming Round round round Deeply to your soul now I wanna get you all you are The reason why I sing now And I feel so fine Because you make me so smile Won't you be my love? And come a little closer Let me feel your heart Because you make me so fine Won't you be my love? Won't you be my love? It's alright It's alright It's alright It's alright 09. Choom nunmurur dakaneji anhgir gu ui gire bigadweo neridorog misorur hwanhi boyojugir gu ui gire bichidweo neridorog odumi sarajimyon gurumi jinagamyon ije nunmurun godgo sarang suron misoman Can you ever understand End you're always on my heart Put your arms around my soul Till I get to you Dance now (Dold your breath) Don't you cry (Don't you cry) Take my hand hold your breath The night is young Dance now (Hold your breath) Show your smile (Show your smile) Take my hand hold your tears The love is young surphumi millyo oryo hedo Take my hand and dance with me So you can't see Dance now (Dold your breath) Don't you cry (Don't you cry) Take my hand hold your breath The night is young Dance now (Hold your breath) Show your smile (Show your smile) Take my hand hold your tears The love is young soro ije do isang mannarsu obdanun guron sengag hamyon huhwe jinun margir ije thega dagawa naui yoheng kutheso To be with me so you can finally see Dance now (Dance now) Don't you cry (Don't you cry) Hold your breath (Hold your breath) The night is young (Hhe night is young) Dance now (Dance now) Show your smile (Let me see your smile) Take my hand (Take my hand) Hold your tear (Hold your tears) The love is young (The love is young) 10. Color Your Soul HEY GIRL jamshi momu goryoji midojini? DON'T YOU KNOW noui maumur ijen badajurge EVERY DAY nor chajawa mangsorigiman hego EVERY NIGHT ne sengage jamdo durji motheji Let me pray to color your soul Just make me fly Let me pray to color your soul Make me fly Let me pray to color your soul Just make me fly Let me pray to color your soul Make me fly HEY GIRL hogshi guron mam ijen jiwojyoni? WOULD YOU KNOW sojunghan nor nohchigo huhwehan na EVERY DAY amu irdo sone jabhijir anhgo EVERY NIGHT ne pumane angyo shwigir wonheji Let me pray to color your soul Just make me fly Let me pray to color your soul Make me fly Let me pray to color your soul Just make me fly Let me pray to color your soul Make me fly To kiss... to love... Do you know how to kiss... Do you know how to love... Let me pray to color your soul Just make me fly Let me pray to color your soul Make me fly Let me pray to color your soul Just make me fly Let me pray to color your soul Make me fly 11. Speechless Your skin your breath and I Touch you with your thousand memories And I feel your song smoothly into my ears Can't take my eyes away from you I'm speechless I gotta get to you and take your hands and kiss I'm so sad and blind I feel no goal and where is my soul and sense? I'm speechless I gotta get to you and take your hands and say I'm so lost but feel I make no sense and still cannot do anything You live without me and then My pain deep intro my body and soul And I cry so loud to send my mind away Please wake up and take my hand I'm speechless I gotta get to you and take your hands and kiss I'm so sad and blind I feel no goal and where is my soul and sense? I'm speechless I gotta get to you and take your hands and say I'm so lost but feel I make no sense and still cannot do anything 12. Sunshine sangkhumhan noui hyang gi hemargun noui miso hunallinun morikarag suchinun baram gakai non dagawa nege sogsagiduth gobegur hane dollinun duth nar barabonun nunbiche nanun sarangur shijag hane BE MY SUNSHINE YOU'LL BE FINDING jigum noegero momchwojin ne maum BE MY RESCUE YOU'LL BE FINDING oje nujin yorum bam darkhom hedon gobegun sarangun nar chajawa nege darkhom duth yegirur hane isesang gadug nege nore burugo nanun sarangur shijag hane BE MY SUNSHINE YOU'LL BE FINDING jigum noegero momchwojin ne maum BE MY RESCUE YOU'LL BE FINDING gude naui bam hanur bid nanun byordur BE MY SUNSHINE YOU'LL BE FINDING gude hwarchag ugir baranun ne maum BE MY RESCUE YOU'LL BE FINDING oje nujin yorum bam darkhom hedon gobegun You never meant to say to me in such a way Love is never lasting we will make it true BE MY SUNSHINE YOU'LL BE FINDING jigum noegero momchwojin ne maum BE MY RESCUE YOU'LL BE FINDING gude naui bam hanur bid nanun byordur BE MY SUNSHINE YOU'LL BE FINDING gude hwarchag ugir baranun ne maum BE MY RESCUE YOU'LL BE FINDING oje nujin yorum bam darkhom hedon gobegun 14. Dah Shee... uri dashi mannarsu issurka? kudo obshi hyemeidon na theron soro mannarge dwerka? gujo igo jinege dwerka? And I finally get to You are the one I've been looking for some time And I finally get to I was the one you've been looking for some time Looking at that seemed so far Will I ever get to you? garyojin giogdur sarajyo gannar Looking at that seemed so far Will I ever ask you why Why? noui giog jiursu issurka? naui bang hwang kuthe idon nor iji anhgo giogun harka? naui inseng kuthen mannarka? And I finally get to You are the one I've been looking for some time And I finally get to I was the one you've been looking for some time Looking at that seemed so far Will I ever get to you? garyojin giogdur sarajyo gannar Looking at that seemed so far Will I ever ask you why Why? Will I ever find? 15. Be My Love (Original Mix-Bonus Track) gurorsu igetji IT'S ALRIGHT~ chama jursu isso IT'S SO FINE dashi honja rani midojini? sero shijaghe? gide haji anhdon gu muoshi iru onjinde gureso C'EST LA VIE nur tog gathursun obso KEEP ON TRYING KEEP ON DREAMING jogumshig darkhom hejirgod gatha CAN I KISS HER? ARE WE FOR REAL? morugo jineso SEEMED SO FINE aphungor arasso IT'S NOT RIGHT dashi shijag harsu obnun goya surphun egidur gide haji anha muodo solleji anha gunyoui irumur nan sogsagyo bone KEEPS ON GROWING, STRANGEST FEELING jogumshig darkhom hejirgod gatha CAN I KISS HER? ARE WE FOR REAL? I wanna get you Oh, you are the reason why I sing now! And I feel so fine Because you make me so smile Won't you be my love? And come a little closer Let me feel your heart Because you make me so fine Won't you be my love? geu nyuh ae ee reum eul nahn sohk sahk yuh boh neh KEEP ON GROWING, STRANGEST FEELING joh geum ssheek dahl kohm hae jeel guht gah tah (Let it play the song of joy Now my darling be my precious) all lyrics cred to me.. well. the english lyrics are iffy.. but perhaps I typed them a specific way? haha jk. wahtever. do whatever. T_T /me sleeps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest fivemagic

Thanks for sharing their 2nd album song lyrics........however, do you have their first album song lyrics as well. If you do, would you please share it with us.

• 8 months later...
Guest Bathankaal

Good job for those lyrics, but romanized hangeul is unreadable...you should have writen both the hangeul and romanized version. I can't translate :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest Xiah's Smile

Oh my fruiting gosh. I super apologize to mariika, who requested these lyrics in, like, the beginning of the month. I don't know what I've been doing xD, but yeah. I get so distracted online with EVERYTHING XD. So yeah;; Sorry!

And yeah XD Im super tired. Currently 3:13 AM. I just finished some of these lyrics (I've been doing these the past week whenever) and yeah. XD If it werent for DST (<33<33) It'd be 4:13 AM right now. I am teh uber tired. So yeah O_O. I didn't check all of them. The ones I did a few days ago (like up to Track 7) are checked. The rest aren't, so if I messed up, tell me and I'll fix.

I was glad that a lot of this was English... at first. But after a while, I came to see that most of the songs had a lot of English. And yeah. The suckiest thing was that OMGISOH I GOT THESE LYRICS FROM MELON AND YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER THERE TO TAKE LYRICS OR WHATEVER SO. I TYPED ALL OF THEM OUT OMGISOH T__T; It was so troublesome because like, yeah, Clazziquai's not that fobby but OMGISOH. Their lyrics are . @__@. I got like 0.1% of it. @_@.

Anywho. Yeah. Oh. Korean lyrics here if you want. ( http://www.melon.com/gnb2/album/album_info..._albumId=307554 )

Kay. Good story. </end rant>

CLAZZIQUAI VOL. 2 - COLOR YOUR SOUL

02. Salesman

Hey I hope you know I want certain words

Can you take my soul I am going nowhere

Why do people live.. I want certain words

Can I take your soul I am going nowhere

Yesterday you called me.. Today you left me

My heart is frozen like an ice

"I am going nowhere"

What's up you people my vision's not clear

There is a hole in my heart

Hey you understand? I want certain words

Can you take my soul I am going nowhere

Why do people know I want certain words

Can I take your soul I am going nowhere

Yesterday you showed me..

Today you erase me..

My heart is beating like a drum

"I am Mr. Salesman" what's up my story

How to be myself there is a hole in my brain

Na~ na~~ na~~~~~

There is a hole in my brain...

Yesterday you called me.. Today you left me

My heart is frozen like an ice

"I am going nowhere"

What's up you people my vision's not clear

There is a hole in my heart

Yesterday you showed me..

Today you erase me..

My heart is beating like a drum

"I am Mr. Salesman" what's up my story

How to be myself there is a hole in my brain

My brain~~ Mr. Salesman~~ Going nowhere

03. Fill This Night

churak hanun darun hanurur

garumyo mori wie momchwo

ne jormang sogeso guwon chorom hwanhage bina

gu ane to darun oton segyewa

to darun muoshi uridurur

kuro dang gimyo burugu ine

AND COME WITH ME NOW~

LET'S GET DANCE

MOVING IN A RIGHT DANCE

LET'S GET DANCE

MOVING IN A RIGHT DANCE

odumi duriwojin moduga

jamdur oborini shigane

jo darun odiro urir deryo garyonun gorka

kuthi boiji anhnun isengeso

mijiui gong ganin jodar ane

urir burunun shinbihan himi sumgyojyo ine

YOU FILL THIS NIGHT WITH ME

nuni bushin ibam

dorikiryo hedo dwedollirsu su obnun

ibamun odiro narur deryo garyogo hana

gu ane to darun oton segyewa

to darun muoshi uridurur

kuro dang gimyo burugu ine

AND COME WITH ME NOW~

LET'S GET DANCE

MOVING IN A RIGHT DANCE

LET'S GET DANCE

MOVING IN A RIGHT DANCE

(DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE)

04. Cry Out Loud

huimihejyo ganun girdur yojin shigan duri

noui hansum sokin mare sarajigo

(WHY) nanun kudogigo saram durun jinagago

dashi norur bullo bogo apha hago

(AND I) PRECIOUS SOUL

(COME DOWN) COME AND TALK TO ME

(TO YOU) COME AND CLOSE TO ME

(YOUR SOUL) PRECIOUS SOUL

(AND SHINE) COME AND SHINE ON ME NOW

CRY OUT LOUD DEAR MY CHILD

noui mam ijin anhurke

SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL

NOW COME AND RELIEVE

noui giog kuro ango

NOW COME AND BELIEVE OH WHY?

nonun sarajigo gu nugudo negen obgo

nungae sun usum mani sumyo durgo

(WHY) nege gajyodajun ojiroun giog duri

gayobgedo nama igo apha hago

(AND I) PRECIOUS SOUL

noui mam ijin anhurke

NOW COME AND RELIEVE

noui giog kuro ango

NOW COME AND BELIEVE OH WHY?

(AND I) PRECIOUS SOUL

noui mam ijin anhurke

NOW COME AND RELIEVE

noui giog kuro ango

NOW COME AND BELIEVE

SAY OUT LOUD PRECIOUS SOUL~

05. I Will Give You Everything

You know I will give you everything

I believe my love to you

Now is filling in the air

I see I will give you everything

This moment we're together

It's like a dream come true

Will you give your love

I want to have it all

If you listen what I say

The memory will take us to there

I've been ever missing you so sadly

We'll never be apart

Now I know that I'm into your soul

I will give you everything

Close your eyes and think of me

Now it will show how much I care

Although we're not together

I will keep your heart and dream

You know I will give you everything

I believe my love to you now is greater than before

I'll be there to comfort you now

Anytime and anywhere

Will give your life

I want to have it all

If you listen what I say

We'll never be apart

Now I know that I'm into your soul

I will give you everything (I will give you everything you want)

I will give you everything (I will give you everything)

I will give you everything (I'll be there for you)

Will you give your life

I want to have it all

If you listen what I say

We'll never be apart

I know that I'm into your soul

I will give you everything (Don't you know it, baby?)

I will give you everything (Don't you know it, baby?)

I will give you everything (I will give you everything you want)

I will give you everything (I'll be there for you)

06. Come Alive

All of my life I never knew and

I never felt like this until now

I've been asked to live it for real and

mojur duthan shimjangui jagun tollimdo

ijur duthan nukime AND I FOUND MYSELF

WHY?

sumgiryogo erur sodo

and I never felt like this until now

mojur duthan shimjangui jagun tollimdo

ijur duthan nukime AND I FOUND MYSELF

Come alive out here on the road

Come alive where my eyes can see

Come alive out here anyway

Come alive reaching out for life

I've been asked to live it for real and

07. Nahl Jjah Byuhn Gyung Suhn

girge duriun jinan shiganun

machi hanga dagui gurim jogag gathi

nege dagawa ije igose

urir chugbog hamyo usum jigo ine

LOOKING BACK WHEN I WAS HURT IN PAIN

nur gugose son miso(rur) ijojima

AND I KNOW IF YOU COME AND SMILE

nanun dashi shijag haji

meir guden nawa nur hamke chumur chugo

ojerur chuog hago neirur gidehamyo sarang hane

AND THE STAR WILL SHINE

ON DAYS OF OUR TIME

gu haru sesangi urir wihe momchwo idut

DATE LINE HAS SMILED AT US NOW

OUR LOVE IS REAL AT US NOW

THE TIME HAS CXOME AND FREE US NOW

mundug dagawa nege margormyo

ije hangorum aphuro nagarago

narja byon gyong son sonur nomoso

uri sarang hamyo usum jigo ine

LOOKING BACK WHEN I WAS HURT IN PAIN

nur gugose son miso(rur) ijojima

AND I KNOW IF YOU COME AND SMILE

nanun dashi shijag haji

See the thing about you

is so real and sensible

See the thing about us

is making me so in love

meir guden nawa nur hamke chumur chugo

ojerur chuog hago neirur gidehamyo sarang hane

AND THE STAR WILL SHINE

ON DAYS OF OUR TIME

gu haru sesangi urir wihe momchwo idut

DATE LINE HAS SMILED AT US NOW

OUR LOVE IS REAL AT US NOW

THE TIME HAS CXOME AND FREE US NOW

08. Be My Love (English Version, House Remix)

Let is play the song of the joy

Now my darling be my precious

Let is play the song of the joy

Now my darling be my precious

Keep me under pressure

It's alright

Fade me to your nation

It's so fine

All I ever asked was matter of time

Would you risk your soul

All I ever asked was a place to say

Have no else to find

But it's so round round round

Just matter of time now

Keep on swinging keep on dreaming

Round round round

Thousand pieces of joy now

Keep on smiling keep on dreaming

Your imagination seems so fine

Floating in your nation it's so right

All I ever asked was matter of time

Would you risk your soul

All I ever asked was a place to say

Have no else to find

But it's so round round round

Just matter of time now

Keep on swinging keep on dreaming

Round round round

Deeply to your soul now

I wanna get you all you are

The reason why I sing now

And I feel so fine

Because you make me so smile

Won't you be my love?

And come a little closer

Let me feel your heart

Because you make me so fine

Won't you be my love?

Won't you be my love?

It's alright

It's alright

It's alright

It's alright

09. Choom

nunmurur dakaneji anhgir

gu ui gire bigadweo neridorog

misorur hwanhi boyojugir

gu ui gire bichidweo neridorog

odumi sarajimyon gurumi jinagamyon

ije nunmurun godgo sarang suron misoman

Can you ever understand

End you're always on my heart

Put your arms around my soul

Till I get to you

Dance now (Dold your breath)

Don't you cry (Don't you cry)

Take my hand hold your breath

The night is young

Dance now (Hold your breath)

Show your smile (Show your smile)

Take my hand hold your tears

The love is young

surphumi millyo oryo hedo

Take my hand and dance with me

So you can't see

Dance now (Dold your breath)

Take my hand hold your breath

The night is young

Dance now (Hold your breath)

Show your smile (Show your smile)

Take my hand hold your tears

The love is young

soro ije do isang mannarsu obdanun

guron sengag hamyon huhwe jinun margir

ije thega dagawa naui yoheng kutheso

To be with me so you can finally see

Dance now (Dance now)

Hold your breath (Hold your breath)

The night is young (Hhe night is young)

Dance now (Dance now)

Show your smile (Let me see your smile)

Take my hand (Take my hand)

Hold your tear (Hold your tears)

The love is young (The love is young)

10. Color Your Soul

HEY GIRL jamshi momu goryoji midojini?

DON'T YOU KNOW noui maumur ijen badajurge

EVERY DAY nor chajawa mangsorigiman hego

EVERY NIGHT ne sengage jamdo durji motheji

Let me pray to color your soul

Just make me fly

Make me fly

Just make me fly

Make me fly

HEY GIRL hogshi guron mam ijen jiwojyoni?

WOULD YOU KNOW sojunghan nor nohchigo huhwehan na

EVERY DAY amu irdo sone jabhijir anhgo

EVERY NIGHT ne pumane angyo shwigir wonheji

Just make me fly

Make me fly

Just make me fly

Make me fly

To kiss... to love...

Do you know how to kiss...

Do you know how to love...

Just make me fly

Make me fly

Just make me fly

Make me fly

11. Speechless

Your skin your breath and I

Touch you with your thousand memories

And I feel your song smoothly into my ears

Can't take my eyes away from you

I'm speechless

I gotta get to you and take your hands and kiss

I'm so sad and blind

I feel no goal and where is my soul and sense?

I'm speechless

I gotta get to you and take your hands and say

I'm so lost but feel

I make no sense and still cannot do anything

You live without me and then

My pain deep intro my body and soul

And I cry so loud to send my mind away

Please wake up and take my hand

I'm speechless

I gotta get to you and take your hands and kiss

I'm so sad and blind

I feel no goal and where is my soul and sense?

I'm speechless

I gotta get to you and take your hands and say

I'm so lost but feel

I make no sense and still cannot do anything

12. Sunshine

sangkhumhan noui hyang gi hemargun noui miso

hunallinun morikarag suchinun baram

gakai non dagawa nege sogsagiduth gobegur hane

dollinun duth nar barabonun

nunbiche nanun sarangur shijag hane

BE MY SUNSHINE YOU'LL BE FINDING

jigum noegero momchwojin ne maum

BE MY RESCUE YOU'LL BE FINDING

oje nujin yorum bam darkhom hedon gobegun

sarangun nar chajawa nege darkhom duth yegirur hane

isesang gadug nege nore burugo nanun sarangur shijag hane

gude naui bam hanur bid nanun byordur

gude hwarchag ugir baranun ne maum

You never meant to say to me in such a way

Love is never lasting we will make it true

gude naui bam hanur bid nanun byordur

gude hwarchag ugir baranun ne maum

14. Dah Shee...

uri dashi mannarsu issurka?

kudo obshi hyemeidon na

theron soro mannarge dwerka?

gujo igo jinege dwerka?

And I finally get to

You are the one I've been looking for some time

And I finally get to

I was the one you've been looking for some time

Looking at that seemed so far

Will I ever get to you?

garyojin giogdur sarajyo gannar

Will I ever ask you why

Why?

noui giog jiursu issurka?

naui bang hwang kuthe idon nor

iji anhgo giogun harka?

naui inseng kuthen mannarka?

And I finally get to

You are the one I've been looking for some time

And I finally get to

I was the one you've been looking for some time

Will I ever get to you?

garyojin giogdur sarajyo gannar

Will I ever ask you why

Why?

Will I ever find?

15. Be My Love (Original Mix-Bonus Track)

gurorsu igetji IT'S ALRIGHT~

chama jursu isso IT'S SO FINE

dashi honja rani midojini? sero shijaghe?

gide haji anhdon gu muoshi iru onjinde

gureso C'EST LA VIE nur tog gathursun obso

KEEP ON TRYING KEEP ON DREAMING

jogumshig darkhom hejirgod gatha

CAN I KISS HER? ARE WE FOR REAL?

morugo jineso SEEMED SO FINE

aphungor arasso IT'S NOT RIGHT

dashi shijag harsu obnun goya surphun egidur

gide haji anha muodo solleji anha

gunyoui irumur nan sogsagyo bone

KEEPS ON GROWING, STRANGEST FEELING

jogumshig darkhom hejirgod gatha

CAN I KISS HER? ARE WE FOR REAL?

I wanna get you

Oh, you are the reason why I sing now!

And I feel so fine

Because you make me so smile

Won't you be my love?

And come a little closer

Let me feel your heart

Because you make me so fine

Won't you be my love?

geu nyuh ae ee reum eul nahn sohk sahk yuh boh neh

KEEP ON GROWING, STRANGEST FEELING

joh geum ssheek dahl kohm hae jeel guht gah tah

(Let it play the song of joy

Now my darling be my precious)

all lyrics cred to me.. well. the english lyrics are iffy.. but perhaps I typed them a specific way? haha jk. wahtever. do whatever. T_T /me sleeps.

Do you have their third album lyrics? Vol. 3 Love Child of the Century?

Archived