Fifa vs Korean Netizens

HUAY

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest m a t e r i a l * g i r l

(심판의 편파판정)

좌우측 윙백인 김동진과 이영표가 적극적인 오버래핑을 통해 공격의 활로를 뚫었으나 호라치오 엘리손도 주심이 경기의 흐름을 끊는 석연찮은 판정

전반 43분에는 페널티지역 외곽에서 조재진이 센데로스에게 파울을 당하며 쇄도하던 박주영에게 패스를 해줘 왼쪽측면을 뚫었지만 엘리손도 주심이 어드밴티지 룰을 적용하지 않고 센데로스에게 경고를 줘 공격의 흐름이 끊기게함

후반 9분에도 페널티지역 안에서 스위스 수비수에 공이 손에 맞는 상황에서 주심이 휘슬을 불지 않음

후반 32분 선심의 명백한 오프 사이드 선언에도 호라시오 주심이 이를 인정치 않아 프라이에게 추가골을 허용.

오히려 격렬하게 항의하던 최진철이 경고

태극전사들의 상승세를 끊어내는 휘슬 침묵

절묘한 타이밍(?)에서 터져나온 오심

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

열심히 싸운 태극전사들에게 박수를 보내고 싶다.

경기초반에 김남일이 공을 드리블하면서 가는데

심판이 비키지 않아 심판의 발에 맞았을때 부터 알아봤어야 했다.

두번의 핸드링에 휘슬을 불지 않았다.

부심이 오프사이드라고 기를 올렸을때도 휘슬을 불지 않았다.

코너킥을 찼는데 휘슬을 불어 상대팀에게 옐로카드를 주며

다시 차라고 까지 했다.

우리가 공격할 때, 우리가 상승세를 탈때만 부는 휘슬, , ,

열심히 해도 질 수 밖에 없었던 상황이었다.

11대 14로 뛸 수 밖에 없던 G조 마지막 경기.

UNFAIR GAME

2010년엔 스위스와 같은 조가 되지 않기를 바랄뿐이다.

can someone translate this???

Guest heart-beat

Why doesn't FIFA just allow the video replay and the coach's challenge like the NFL? Although it certainly takes time (a couple minutes max?), it can surely help FIFA avoid all of the critisms they are taking now. I believe having the refs dictate a ball game by their eyes is crazy and should be fixed ASAP by modern technology.

Here's an overall description of the coach's challenge (credits to Wikipedia):

The National Football League (NFL) adopted an Instant Replay system in 1999, bringing in the opportunity to "challenge" on-field calls of plays. Each coach can challenge a game official's call, and ask the referee to review the television instant replay, twice per game.

A challenge can only be made on certain reviewable calls before the two minute warning in each half when the team has at least one time-out remaining in the half. When a coach decides to challenge a call, he throws a red flag onto the field, indicating the challenge to the referees. The referee has 90 seconds to watch the instant replay of the play and to decide if the original call was correct. The referee must see "indisputable visual evidence" for a call to be overturned. If the challenge fails, the original ruling stands and the challenging team is charged with a timeout. If the challenge overrules the previous call, the call is reversed with no loss of a timeout. Prior to the 2004 NFL season, the instant replay rule was slightly changed to allow a third challenge if both of the original two challenges were successful.

After the 2-minute warning of each half, and in overtime, reviews can only take place if the replay assistant, who sits in the press box and monitors the network broadcast of the game, determines that a play needs review. In those cases, the replay assistant will contact the referee by a specialized electronic pager with a vibrating alert.

(I do feel there is a flaw in the world cup, I only hope the rules and regulations change fo the good in the future. Good luck to KOREA in 2010!!!)

Guest urcampus

man. ...it's not gonna change anything.. ..get over it Koreans :( . . ..

2010 will be the year of the Red Devils.

btw, can someone translate the quote above? thanks ^^

Guest ChonSa012

I think they should just petition to get that ref fired.

ahem, FIFA Fair Play Code

-_-

^^AGRREE!

that's just some of people inspiration.. well, maybe some of them might be to harsh but why dont FIFA just make a clear statement by viewing the video once again to prove that we were RIGHT.

It will satisfied everyone not by blocking.

like hilter will do!

lol!

Guest jcraze

There are many refs that make bad calls. There's probably a bad call each game.

If Switzerland scored some by offsides(i didn't get to watch the game .. too late over here) it was unlucky, but offsides are one of the hardest calls the refs have to make, so give a bit of slack for these refs.

You can fret and moan about bad calls all the time, but its a part of the game. I do agree that maybe there should be a video replay implemented now, especially with the technology ... maybe FIFA should stop being traditionalists.

Why doesn't FIFA just allow the video replay and the coach's challenge like the NFL? Although it certainly takes time (a couple minutes max?), it can surely help FIFA avoid all of the critisms they are taking now. I believe having the refs dictate a ball game by their eyes is crazy and should be fixed ASAP by modern technology.

Here's an overall description of the coach's challenge (credits to Wikipedia):

The National Football League (NFL) adopted an Instant Replay system in 1999, bringing in the opportunity to "challenge" on-field calls of plays. Each coach can challenge a game official's call, and ask the referee to review the television instant replay, twice per game.

A challenge can only be made on certain reviewable calls before the two minute warning in each half when the team has at least one time-out remaining in the half. When a coach decides to challenge a call, he throws a red flag onto the field, indicating the challenge to the referees. The referee has 90 seconds to watch the instant replay of the play and to decide if the original call was correct. The referee must see "indisputable visual evidence" for a call to be overturned. If the challenge fails, the original ruling stands and the challenging team is charged with a timeout. If the challenge overrules the previous call, the call is reversed with no loss of a timeout. Prior to the 2004 NFL season, the instant replay rule was slightly changed to allow a third challenge if both of the original two challenges were successful.

After the 2-minute warning of each half, and in overtime, reviews can only take place if the replay assistant, who sits in the press box and monitors the network broadcast of the game, determines that a play needs review. In those cases, the replay assistant will contact the referee by a specialized electronic pager with a vibrating alert.

(I do feel there is a flaw in the world cup, I only hope the rules and regulations change fo the good in the future. Good luck to KOREA in 2010!!!)

I said this on another topic. Replay's would somewhat take the "life" out of soccer.

I mean, a reply for goal challenges I would say would be good in my opinion. THey have this monitoring system they implemented in the U-16 or U-something tournament and might implementate it in the World Cup.

However, using replays for all questionable calls would take the human element out of soccer. Even the NFL doesnt have replays for fouls like offsides and illegal tackles. THose are just based on a refs decisions. (Of course in the NFL there are several officials on the field.)

I think it would be much better if they would be more officials in soccer. Maybe Two official referees and Four line judges. That would help solve alot of stuff.

Guest queena

^ ip tracker~

that's embarrassing as a Korean fan. It's true that they're taking it too far. If they thought of their country and their players before, they wouldn't shame them by acting that rashly.

seriously... korean fans really make a bad name for themselves... and other koreans...

sometimes things happen... and in MY opinion EVERYTHING happens for a reason... the loss could fire up the players to prepare better for next time... or it just makes 2002 that much more memorable.. anyhow.. GET OVER IT!

Geez, that's pretty sad =\

I think that although the ref WAS a bit biased/seemed biased, we lost. If the second goal hadn't counted, we STILL would have lost by one. People just need a scapegoat to blame our loss on. It's pretty embarrassing. What's done is done, and we just have to do 10000x better in 2010! Gooo KOREA!

Seriously. I mean, it's sad that korea lost and everything, but a lot of people seem to be putting their anger on Korea's elimination on the ref... Stating that the ref is wrong is one thing, but downright bashing the ref is just not a very civilized thing to do. Either way, korea still would have lost.

People just need to move on.

Other countries had a lot of crap that happened to their soccer team, but I don't see them making everything so big :sweatingbullets: .

Guest ahyoung

^

people here just don't know about it.... italy...spain....portugal... they all demanded for a rematch;;;;;2002

i knew this person who had a friend living in italy (korean),, and after that game he couldn't go out of the house for 3 days;;;;

and then i heard a korean girl got slapped in the face in italy;;;

and then firing ahn jung hwan? .... but i think they eventually asked for him to come back, but junghwan didn't want to go!!

Guest Hunnytokki

Italy was ridiculed internationally after ac perugia fired Ahn for scoring for his own country. can you say childish?

Guest angelZ

i think that's going overboard with korea protesting...

it would be a nightmare if every team requested a re-match....

Guest ahyoung

^

hey;; other countries protested too!!

Koreans are a pathetic race.

yer just ignorant;; and koreans aren't pathetic they're just scary so watch out

& italian..netizens still talk shi!t about korea, so does china and taiwan but what i don't get is they weren't even in the world cup...

Guest Hunnytokki

other countries protested as well. Look at Italy. I remember reading an article about a bunch of immature Italian fans attacking Korean homes. If you go to CNN archive, you can probably find it.

Guest Someone1

other countries protested as well. Look at Italy. I remember reading an article about a bunch of immature Italian fans attacking Korean homes. If you go to CNN archive, you can probably find it.

SO all Koreans should do the same? Attack the SWISS?

Guest Hunnytokki

^

That was a very SIMPLE statement pointing out that other countries were crazy as Korea after 2002. I'm not justifying what these netizens are doing or anything. Was that so hard to understand? stop making assumptions.

yes, some Italian fans are still VERY mad~ i was at youtube one day, and there were some very racist, out of the line comments there not to mention Moreno voodoo dolls. Eek~ these fans are diehard.

this makes korea seem like sore losers. omgsh im getting really pissed at my own country. the players dont seem to be sore losers why does the country not support these players and show some good sportsmanship. dont be like italy or other teams from wc 2002 be better than them. ^_^

Archived