Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest eunji12

I'm not so sure what I can do to fix this b/c I cannot read Korean very well...

마일리지는 최대 2만점 까지만 적립이 가능합니다.

보유하신 마일리지 2만점을 사용하신 후 다시 적립하시기 바랍니다.

This was from the Mileage tab when you're downloading something from Clubbox

I had lots of mileage points and i tried trading them in for quickd/l but now whenever i d/l, this message shows up and my total mileage is stuck at 20,000 no matter how long my clubbox is up

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yenfung83

Anyone can help me...

Is it only me who having problems with CB now..

The download wont start even i m downloading the popular files..

Anyone Pls Help Me

Guest glory18

I have my clubbox.It's working.

But there's one problem.

whenever i restarts my computer and login, the download column is blank . I do have downloads.

And i have to resume my previous downloads by going into clubboxes to search for the link.

It's sorta wearing me out cos it's been soo long since i've been doing it.

And worse at times ... when i forgot to resume the link and left the computer starting the whole day. It's wasting.

I need the solution and if anyone out there knows. Can anyone inform me?

My thank. Sincerely

i've been trying to sign up! but its so difficult. it keeps saying that there's somehthing wrong with the date of birth. this is what i put: 910908 .. what's wrong with that?. it also has a message bellow the box that says..생년월일은 회원님의 회원번호 생성에 사용됩니다. 회원번호는 본인확인과 개인정보, 비밀번호 변경 때 꼭 필요하오니 생년월일을 정확히 입력해주시기 바랍니다.translated.. (courtesy of babelfish)The date of birth is used in member number creation of the member. The member number person oneself confirmation and personal information, at the time of the password fringe land under necessity comes input does as a favor a date of birth certainly and accurately it wishes... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN/ WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO. PLEASE HELP~ :tears: ALSO... as i was checking the checkboxes thingies for whether u wanted msgs thru email or whatever, a msg kept showing up as if there was a problem... is there supposed to be a msg next to that?
I have the exact same problem when trying to sign up. It seems to have a problem with the birth date that I have entered. Odd indeed.
I have the exact same problem when trying to sign up. It seems to have a problem with the birth date that I have entered. Odd indeed.
Nevermind. Found a solution. THe key is to register using Internet Explorer. Registration through Firefox does not work.

Guest A.lee

sry i dont know if this was already asked. but i forgot my password!! :tears:is there anyway to get it back?

i tried clicking the 'find password' thingy but it says i need my citizen number thingyyy!! (i signed up the overseas wayy) im so SAD~~!

o btw to ppl who r stuck at 0 % if u wait maybe it will start lol wen i download kid gang lq it usually stays 0% for about 30 mins and then starts.. ( o nvmm it stays like that for days? :blink: ) sry ive never had it stuck for that long..

Guest littlemafia

i think mostly all of us having prob when dload... nutting files is moved even new file...

hopefully it will solved in few days.. :tears:

Guest babymarzy07

help pls, i cant get cb to work today. i keep getting a pop up. then you hafta click agree. then when i click agree i get another pop up saying i have to restart the clubbox transfer magnet. or i get pop up saying e114 or something. what do i do pls help? first time this happened.

this is what i get

cb.jpg

cb2.jpg

help pls...

Guest littlemafia
Why isit that after I downloaded the setup and installed it nothing else happens? i downloaded http://www.clubbox.co.kr/neo.fld/ClubboxSetup.exe

and then i installed it even though its in weird symbols lol. And then it extracts and says something 100% then thats it..nothing else happens

hv u try dload files?

i mean try any file to dload from CB.. then click dload whether d CB box appear or not...

babymarzy07, mb some other user can help u.. i dont understand korea so i cant help u.. sorry :sweatingbullets:

Guest yenfung83

yea..i think the download will start after second time u try to download the files..

Btw, I m having problems with the speed also..

Guest ` k s

I just installed Clubbox on my other laptop but when I click the Download button, in the window before it's supposed to open CB and start downloading, nothing happens. If I CTRL+Click (which I have to do sometimes for popups), it takes me to a page where it says it can't start the download. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do?

And on my computer I only get a max speed of like 52kb/s even though I'm on cable modem. Kinda slow.. reading the FAQ makes me think that it should be a little faster at least.. And sometimes, it takes forever for the download to even start or downloads really slow for some of the time.

Guest littlemafia

max speed? u mean quick dload or wut?

if normal dload u get 52kb i guess quite lucky than me..

me sometimes get only 20++.. but still better than not moved at all like dis week.,..

cb make me sad dis week... hopefully it will better soon.. :tears:

Guest nick_lplin

I haven't been able to download anything for the past 3 days now...this is getting on my nerves...new/old files, it just won't move at all....have anyone had any luck fixing this? I tried reinstall, try letting the file download for hours and it still won't budge..

Guest yenfung83

I also having the same problems since last Wednesday..

Its useless even i uninstall & reinstall CB, and i even reformat my pc

last nite...but i still cant download anything..the download speed stuck

at 0kb/s

I also having the same problems since last Wednesday..

Its useless even i uninstall & reinstall CB, and i even reformat my pc

last nite...but i still cant download anything..the download speed stuck

at 0kb/s

Same problem here... 0kb/s.

Guest shewasblind

Hello. I hope someone will help me. I would like to know if there are glitches in the video files (audio/video) that I download from Clubbox, does that mean that my download went corrupted whilst downloading, or does that mean that the video file was already like that? Thanks in advance.

Hello. I hope someone will help me. I would like to know if there are glitches in the video files (audio/video) that I download from Clubbox, does that mean that my download went corrupted whilst downloading, or does that mean that the video file was already like that? Thanks in advance.

Nobody can tell you the answer only someone who download the same file from the same clubbox as you can compare the result with you.

Clubbox don't corrupt file at least mine didn't.

Guest shewasblind

Nobody can tell you the answer only someone who download the same file from the same clubbox as you can compare the result with you.

Clubbox don't corrupt file at least mine didn't.

Thank you. But is there a possibility of clubbox corrupting your files?

Archived