Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest beauwhale

I havent been able to login to Cb with my username and PW since 3 months already. i used to set to login as remembering so i dont need to put on my ID and PW everytime, but since the last 3 months, i couldnt log in to my account, cant see how many points that i get, and when i dl CB , i want to save my mileage, i cannot do it anymore because i am not able to login. Does anyone have the problem as mine recently?? i cant log in to any CB's account that requires the ID. Can you guys help me out. Thanks in advance

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gummi Bear

There's some major problems with CB lately!!! I don't know why I cannot accumulate any points at all,my points are always at 0 even though I am dl (I did login). The files I am trying to dl alway pauses especially if its about 96% it get stuck there for about 8 hours then it resume again!!!! If that's not frustrating enough if I want to add another file to be dl in Clubbox it won't let me.

Guest krims0ntwilight

hii i need help w/ accessing clubbox sites

i've been downloading from clubbox over a year and this has never happened to me

so i downloaded a global IME program that would let me type

in korean to others

& so like an hour later or sumthing i wanted to d/l a vid off of cb

and all i got was this:

clubboxub1.th.png

i've tried other cb sites and everything's just a blank page

& i tried accessing cb on IE too

i even removed the program and everything

[100% legit--came off the microsoft site]

& i still can't see anything

please help

i've downloaded a file but its still two separate files.. does anyone now how to fix this?

one is a AVI_CRCDATA_file and one is a AVI_NEO file .. do you know how to merge them together?

delete the CRCDATA file and keep the NEO file, but rename it so that it just ends at the .avi part.

A little help please?

I've been downloading from clubbox for ever a year without any major problems.

But recently, the box kept freezing whenever I tried opening it to dl a file.

So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that would fix it, which it usually does with other programs.

if the file has a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long filename, it causes errors and the download window won't open properly. if it doesn't, then i'm not sure.

the point is that i don't know where can i send a msg to the owner (i mean which button should i click so that i can write a msg coz i dunno Korean ;P)

anyone help me pls??

to send a message to a CB owner, there's a text link that you can click directly below the clubbox name on the blue bar at the top on the left side, next to the box medal. if you hover over it with your mouse, you'll see java script:writeToOne('clubboxowener'sidhere'). click on that to write a message to the owner. :)

i have the same problem so i tried what you said.. but it doesnt work for me :(

i'm pretty sure i clicked PAUSE right away but it still goes on. any alternative ways?

depending on how many files are already in queue in your download window, you sorta have to queue up the new file at the "right moment". if a bunch of files are queued up, then you should wait till the pausing has just happened at the bottom most file or the top most file. the point is to be quick enough to load up the new file to "stop" the pausing madness and not join it. so, the new file has to appear in the download window while the pausing madness might still be occurring amongst the other files. then, the new file will seem like it's getting ready to download. then you can pause it since it might not really be a file you wanna download. if this doesn't work, i don't really know. maybe you'd have to do CTRL+ALT+Delete and go to the Task Manager to close the clubbox program and fscagent. and reload your CB download window again. otherwise, the pausing won't go away on its own and you can't just exit from the window.

There's some major problems with CB lately!!! I don't know why I cannot accumulate any points at all,my points are always at 0 even though I am dl (I did login). The files I am trying to dl alway pauses especially if its about 96% it get stuck there for about 8 hours then it resume again!!!! If that's not frustrating enough if I want to add another file to be dl in Clubbox it won't let me.

sometimes CB doesn't recognize your login immediately. so, exit the CB download window, go back to the CB you're downloading from, and queue up the files to download and launch the CB download window again. as for files getting stuck at 96% (usually at 99% in most cases), if you were using Quick Download, then pause the file, queue up the file again from the CB you were downloading from and only use regular download to wait for the file to finish the last few minutes or seconds. however, from experience, if using Quick Download and it says 100% and still looks unfinished cuz COMPLETED doesn't appear, the file most likely has finished downloading. you can just pause and remove the file from the queue. then do the delete CRCDATA file and keep NEO file thing. if you have GOM Player or VLC Player or something that lets you play those NEO files, you can always check how much of the file has been downloaded already. ^_^

Mabe: you're most welcome. :D

hii i need help w/ accessing clubbox sites

i've been downloading from clubbox over a year and this has never happened to me

so i downloaded a global IME program that would let me type

in korean to others

& so like an hour later or sumthing i wanted to d/l a vid off of cb

and all i got was this:

i've never encountered this. and i think all i did to be able to type in korean was download a korean language pack for windows. so, i'm not sure if that program you mentioned has any effects.

i tried to sign up

but it failed everytime

why is that ?

thank you for answering my question

errr... i think you need to tell us more for us to help you. did you get stuck at a specific stage? if so, take a screenshot and post it for us to see. has your username already been taken? :huh:

Guest azn_denny

@ peachys2sleep @ Apr 12 2007

If u get those 2 files, it mostly means that its not done with downloading yet! Once its fully downloaded... it will turn into a AVI file or any other video format!!

Can anybody tell me when a clubbox will turn gold?? coz its been like forever since our clubbox turn into gold!! ~~

@ peachys2sleep @ Apr 12 2007

If u get those 2 files, it mostly means that its not done with downloading yet! Once its fully downloaded... it will turn into a AVI file or any other video format!!

Can anybody tell me when a clubbox will turn gold?? coz its been like forever since our clubbox turn into gold!! ~~

not necessarily. sometimes the file has completed downloading as shown in the download window, but still appears as 2 files. ;)

if you meet the requirements, it will turn gold. not sure if anything has changed, but previously it was at least an average of 50.0GB of storage space used in your CB & 500 points accumulated over the course of 7 days prior to inspection. it's based on an average over the 7 days before your inspection. :)

Guest thu_trang

i think i got all the stage but after i submit it

it bring to the internal server error or sumthing like that page

in the tutorial

she said if it it is like that

refresh or go back to do again

but it still failed

can someone explain to me why

thank you sooooooo much

Guest junior

does anyone whats going with clubbox? i couldnt access it for some reason and all it gives me is paper airplane with words which i dont know what it means.

- nvm. its working now.

Guest shadowkeeper

depending on how many files are already in queue in your download window, you sorta have to queue up the new file at the "right moment". if a bunch of files are queued up, then you should wait till the pausing has just happened at the bottom most file or the top most file. the point is to be quick enough to load up the new file to "stop" the pausing madness and not join it. so, the new file has to appear in the download window while the pausing madness might still be occurring amongst the other files. then, the new file will seem like it's getting ready to download. then you can pause it since it might not really be a file you wanna download. if this doesn't work, i don't really know. maybe you'd have to do CTRL+ALT+Delete and go to the Task Manager to close the clubbox program and fscagent. and reload your CB download window again. otherwise, the pausing won't go away on its own and you can't just exit from the window.

I've been having the same issues myself and I tried this, but it won't work.

If i just have 1 file up and hit start, it just pauses after a couple seconds and won't actually download.

Also, the program itself won't run if I have my firewall up. I've disabled my firewall to mess around with the program, but it's just been causing me trouble.

Is there any way around this?

Guest Sweetsweet

Is it just me or does anybody here also experiencing the same problem? My mileage seem to be decreasing everyday, the other day it was 12 100, yesterday it was 12 000 and now it's 11 818.. :sweatingbullets: I swear I haven't used my mileage for ages.. :blink:

Guest cher13

I need help. I'm and overseas clubbox member. I was trying to login my account and its saying that i typed in the wrong password. So i tried to have my password emailed to me but its asking for the Residence registration number or member number and i don't remember it. Does anyone know what i can do to find it?

cher13: would it be easier for you to create a new account? :unsure: if you have your own CB, there's a place to check your own info, but it requires you to login with your password to access the info. so, that won't be of any help to you. >.<

I've been having the same issues myself and I tried this, but it won't work.

If i just have 1 file up and hit start, it just pauses after a couple seconds and won't actually download.

Also, the program itself won't run if I have my firewall up. I've disabled my firewall to mess around with the program, but it's just been causing me trouble.

Is there any way around this?

It's not meant to work with just 1 file because if it's 1 file, there will be no "pausing spazzing" that occurs. It will just pause and that's it. :mellow: Usually this should only be temporary though. It happens more to me for uploading than downloading, and I get a web server connection failed error message. But if I wait a bit and reload the file again, it's usually fine.

Actually, firewall used to be a problem, but I don't think it is anymore. I still keep it off, but even if it's on, my CB window still keeps track of points and shows up fine. So, I don't know what else it can be. :huh: Is it for every file you try to download or only for certain files?

I need help. I'm and overseas clubbox member. I was trying to login my account and its saying that i typed in the wrong password. So i tried to have my password emailed to me but its asking for the Residence registration number or member number and i don't remember it. Does anyone know what i can do to find it?

Wouldn't it be easier to just make a new cb account? :x

Guest lovegoodfood

hi ladies...

i try creating a new cb account.....i faced one problem during registration...i followed teh tutorial page....the section that i need to key in the birthday....I CAN NEVA GET IT RIGHT.......WHY????

In the tutorial section...i followed..... [year year month month day day].....any specifications that i have not look into????

its v v v infuriating to create this account.....so user unfriendly!!!!!

Guest myteddi

Hi everybody, I have been a user of clubbox for several years now and I am really

very grateful to all the people who have clubboxes and taking the time to upload

stuffs for us to enjoy for free. A few weeks ago I added the free version of the

Antivirus Program PrevX 1 into my computer and if has been detecting the clubbox.exe

and grdupdater.exe which clubbox install in windows\system32 of the Local C drive

everytime we download stuffs from clubbox as malwares/spywares. So when PrevX 1

removes it from my computer I can't download from clubbox. From the database of PrevX 1

here is what it say about clubbox.exe and grdupdater.exe Sorry if this will take so much space

I just want to know if this antivirus program is just detecting clubbox stuff wrongly and I just

want to make sure I have nothing to worry about it.

CLUBBOX.EXE

Determination: Bad

CLUBBOX.EXE has been determined by the Prevx database as Bad. Therefore this file is unsafe to run and should be removed using Prevx1.

We Recommend you do not delete the files listed above manually. As Malware can use the same name as a genuine file, you could inadvertantly delete a file which is genuine. Prevx1 can analyze the actual malware file on your computer so it can identify and clean up malware and protect your computer from future malware infections.

It's very easy to remove these infections just click the button below to download and run Prevx1

CLUBBOX.EXE

AUTOMATED MALWARE PROFILE, ANALYSIS, REMOVAL AND SIGNATURE INFORMATION:

DEFINITION OF: CLUBBOX.EXE

• Safety Rating: Known Malware, do not run

• Malware Family: Part of Malware group - Dropper Payload

• Determination: Automatically determined using Prevx1 centralized heuristics

• Malware Form: EXPLOIT

• First seen: Nov 13 2006 (GMT)

• File Size: 1,228,800 bytes

MALWARE ASSESSMENT: PREVX 4 AXES OF EVIL METHODOLOGY

1. COVERT ANALYSIS OF: CLUBBOX.EXE

• File Names Used: 1

• Paths Used: 1

• Common File Name: CLUBBOX.EXE

• Common Path: %WINDIR%\SYSTEM32\

• Vendor Information: Nowcom, Co. LTD.

• File Name Structure: Normal

• File and Path Structure: Normal

2. RELATIONSHIP ANALYSIS OF: CLUBBOX.EXE

• Malicious Objects Created: 1 objects

• Malicious Creators: 1

• Malware Run Keys: None

• Self Persists:

• Antivirus Detection: No third party antivirus detection observed

• Anti-Spyware Detection: No third party anti-spyware detection observed

3. ACTIVITY ANALYSIS OF: CLUBBOX.EXE

• The following behaviors have been observed for this object:

• Installs programs.

• Runs other programs.

• Communicates with web sites using httpout protocols.

• Has outbound communications.

• Creates known malware.

• Creates copies of itself.

4. PROPAGATION ANALYSIS OF: CLUBBOX.EXE

• Malware Group Propagation Rate: Moderate (spreading)

• Malware Group: Dropper Payload

GRDUPDATER.EXE

Determination: Bad

GRDUPDATER.EXE has been determined by the Prevx database as Bad. Therefore this file is unsafe to run and should be removed using Prevx1.

We Recommend you do not delete the files listed above manually. As Malware can use the same name as a genuine file, you could inadvertantly delete a file which is genuine. Prevx1 can analyze the actual malware file on your computer so it can identify and clean up malware and protect your computer from future malware infections.

GRDUPDATER.EXE

AUTOMATED MALWARE PROFILE, ANALYSIS, REMOVAL AND SIGNATURE INFORMATION:

DEFINITION OF: GRDUPDATER.EXE

Safety Rating: Known Malware, do not run

Malware Family: Part of Malware group - Malware

Determination: Automatically determined using Prevx1 centralized heuristics

Malware Form: EXPLOIT

First seen: Oct 4 2006 (GMT)

File Size: 335,872 bytes

MALWARE ASSESSMENT: PREVX 4 AXES OF EVIL METHODOLOGY

1. COVERT ANALYSIS OF: GRDUPDATER.EXE

File Names Used: 1

Paths Used: 1

Common File Name: GRDUPDATER.EXE

Common Path: %WINDIR%\SYSTEM32\

Vendor Information: © NOWCOM

Version Information: 1, 0, 0, 3

File Name Structure: Normal

File and Path Structure: Normal

2. RELATIONSHIP ANALYSIS OF: GRDUPDATER.EXE

No relationship details available for this object

3. ACTIVITY ANALYSIS OF: GRDUPDATER.EXE

No activity has yet been observed for this object

4. PROPAGATION ANALYSIS OF: GRDUPDATER.EXE

Malware Group Propagation Rate: Moderate (spreading)

Malware Group: Malware

This is not to scare anyone or even imply that clubbox is harmful to our computers,

but rather to share my experience about this antivirus program and the same time

ask anyone what they think about this and what should I do about it?. All I can say is that....

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE CLUBBOXES!

^ I use Norton Antivirus, which I think is one of the best programs and I've never encountered any problems with clubbox. But I've used other types of blocking programs before that were way too secure - like I can't even see pictures or properly browse sites I usually visit. :mellow: So, I ended up just removing the blocking program. To answer your question, I can only say it's really up to you. I can't live without CB either. No CB = nothing to watch. :P

Guest theLEGEND

Hey guys.. I have a question. What does it say? When I typed my username and password and clicked enter, this box popped up and I can't read korean. Thanks :)

clubboxro3.jpg

Changed rules for getting a gold CB?

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I haven't seen that question in the last 5 pages and the search button isn't working right now.

Recently someone told me that the rules for getting a gold CB has changed. The guy told me that now you have to have a dl of 100GB in the week before the inspection day, have to have 500 points and have to have an average upload rate of about 50GB in the week before the inspection. This guy speaks a little Korean and checked it for me at the CB side. But since I haven't heard about that new rule anywhere else, I am not sure if he understood everything right. In fact I do hope that he misunderstood sth coz the new rules are so much tougher than the old ones. Can someone please help me?

Oh another question. Is it possible to shift files from one CB into another one?

Archived