Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest au_revior

quick question here i juz need some info here, one of my account now have 20k points and it seems it will not add up after i log in (12 points per hour). Is 20k the max points that can be collected ? And also is there any 'expired date' for the points you collected in CB coz im gonna use the 20k for 300GB coupon in July coz i dont have the time to d/l that often. thx in advances.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shiva's ELF

Hello! i have a problem with signing up and ive tried alot of things but i still cant get through. I keep getting an internal server error message no matter how many times i try and when i go back my birthdate is highlighted in red and there is a box of brown and red korean words under the box for emails. I have tried changing the birthdate, registering over a period of two weeks, unchecking and checking the boxes for recieving emails. i tried using internet explorer and moxilla but it still doesnt work. i dont understand korean so i dont know what im doing wrong. can someone please help me?

sorri to bother u guys with a question that pops up often but i just went through the past 12 pages and i still cant register. :sweatingbullets:

I tried to access a clubbox that i've been to before, but now, this comes up. can anyone tell me what it means and how i can fix it?

파일 목록을 보실 수 있는 권한이 없습니다!

이 파일목록은 회원등급이 정회원 이상이신 분들만 보실 수 있습니다.

등급 조정 관련 문의는 박스 시삽에게 해 주시기 바랍니다 .

Guest romanesque_

I'm in the Clubbox download area and when I click start it alwas pops up that, "disk full while accessing C:\Documents.. yada yada"

How do I fix this?

Guest el dia

I'm in the Clubbox download area and when I click start it alwas pops up that, "disk full while accessing C:\Documents.. yada yada"

How do I fix this?

May be your Drive C is full and no more space. So try to delete some old files. :sweatingbullets:

Guest au_revior

thx リズ * lucky i hav another account to collect the points.

How do I fix this?

hmmm i can say that is either ur C drive is full and cant d/l anymore data to ur hardrive.

My solution is if delete unwanted files and free up ur hard drive space. Or d/l it in another hard drive e.g E, F ,G (if you have it) etc etc.

Guest duckii

형식) 77년 10월 29일 => 771029

생년월일은 회원님의 회원번호 생성에 사용됩니다. 회원번호는 본인확인과 개인정보,

비밀번호 변경 때 꼭 필요하오니 생년월일을 정확히 입력해주시기 바랍니다. <- i have that problem :x

^ i don't think mp4's are that popular, especially not in clubboxes. :huh:

is anyone having this problem? it just started for me today. i noticed that they upgraded the look and feel of your basket. but whether i try to queue up more than one file in my basket to download or from clubboxes, i get the following error message. :mellow:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Buffer overrun detected!

Program: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clubbox.exe

A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated.

it's fine if only 1 file is in queue. but when i try to load up a second one (or a list of files) to download, it gives me that error message. quite strange... :unsure:

EDIT:

i think i figured it out. one of the files i was trying to download had a reeeeeally long filename all in korean. so, it's causing that error. :vicx: other files are still fine. :)

Guest oracleman

Hi,

I kept getting this error. I even tried to uninstalled and re-installed CB and still didn't work. Thanks for helping.

Error occurred while transferring log-in information from the server {CODE L009]. Please log-in again after 5 secs.

Guest tvxqsaranghae

i just can't get past step 7!!!!!

the box wont go away so i did what the tutorial sed: alt+ left arrow, then alt+right arrow. BUT when i do the left arrow it just goes back to the previous page, and then when i do the right arrow it just goes back to the page i wanted to go away!!!!! so, basically that page just stays there either going back one page when i alt+left arrow or goes back to the page that's supposed to go away and lead me to the page on step 8 when i alt+right arrow.

could it be the problem with installing the clibbox setup?? but i doubt it, because i saved it, its on my desktop, then i opened it and accpeted the terms and all that... then finally told me to click what i think means finished cuz thats what the steps are in the english ones that i have used before, but then nothing new comes up!! the clubbox setup icon is still the only clubbox thing i have on my desktop and there aren't any clubbox things in my other folders!

so basically, the problem is that i cannot get to the page where almost everything is in english (step8)..

what's wrong??? please help me!!! i'm so desperate to watch the video =(!!!!

^ if the alt+arrow keys don't work, have you tried right-clicking on that pop-up window and selecting Encoding --> Korean? or press F5 to refresh?

seems like they updated the look and feel again. now there are these little chat bubble thingies under each file. seems like you can "rate" or "chat" about the file by selecting an emoticon and typing a comment less than 66 characters. :P hahaha... CB can be so cute at times. :rolleyes:

Guest cpopbaby19

^lol. so that's what im curious! @.@;

.___.

i thought if you wouldn't type something there, the file gets deleted! :tears:

:lol:

[;

Guest au_revior

Hi,

I kept getting this error. I even tried to uninstalled and re-installed CB and still didn't work. Thanks for helping.

Error occurred while transferring log-in information from the server {CODE L009]. Please log-in again after 5 secs.

i do get this error ones in a while, my solution are:

1) reconnect ur internet connection and log in to CB again, usually it works, for me that is.

2) if u did solution 1 for more than 4 times then i advice you to stopped(log in) and juz d/l the file from CB. Probally CB is having maintenance during the time you tried to log in. Just log in the next day.

Hope it helps.

Guest ashitakka

mmm this is soo interesting, but, i dont have windows ^^ i use the last ubuntu ( linux ) there are posibilities for use clubbox in linux? xDDD

thanks for all!

Guest Rositas

Hello i have just register in the page of cluxbox and i don't know why what i want to download isn't working it doesn't move and i'm desperate please someone help me because i don't understand anything of the page!!! please! :tears:

Guest au_revior

Hello i have just register in the page of cluxbox and i don't know why what i want to download isn't working it doesn't move and i'm desperate please someone help me because i don't understand anything of the page!!! please! :tears:

Please define your problem more into details e.g what are you trying to download? btw old file in CB takes time to d/l or sometimes it doesnt start at all.

Archived