Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest missAWESOMEjuliet

Can anyone help? oh and I already tried using the temporary ID+PW but the pw is incorrect.

oh i have the same problem too! Did the pw change or something?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone,

i don't like asking some help, but i don't find any answer for my problem :

i can download files in clubbox with a very low tranfer, but i can't resume file

i explain: i choose a file but the download start 1-2 hour later with 10Kb/s average

But when tomorrow, I want to resume the file that i started to download :

if in the status box : there are 10kb/s (30%), after 10-20 minute,

the status show Pause(30%)

so i click in the start button and it show : 0Kb/s (0%)

and i lost that i have already downloaded.... :(

can someone help me please ......

ps: I'm sorry for my very bad english :sweatingbullets:

:.' date='Dec 20 2006, 07:56 AM' post='4445843']

mm .. i hav a question

when i typed my email in it came up with "이미 가입된 이메일입니다"

what does that mean ?

thanks in advance

^

It means that your email has already been registered.

Help please~!!

As part of an x-mas present to my friends~ I wanna send them quick download coupons~ BUT... the only ones I can find for sending them to other people are ones that you have to buy... =/.. no good.. haha~

So~ I was wondering if anyone knew another way to send coupons to my friends? like to their ID..?

PLEASE AND THANK YOU<3 =)

I'm a newbie,thz for ur posts.But i have a question:Can i turn off my computer while i download half way the file,then resume to download at the next time i open my computer?

I'm a newbie,thz for ur posts.But i have a question:Can i turn off my computer while i download half way the file,then resume to download at the next time i open my computer?

yes, u can...

but u have to get the same exact file from the same CB into the same folder..

Guest s2ChangminJunsus2

how old do u have to be?.. cause i can't seem to get past the registration page.. =/ or is it because i put "somewhere" as the address ... :sweatingbullets: ><"

I have the same problem as treeesaa and i tried wat Rozzy told me to do but it still doesnt work. does ne one no how to fix the problem when u click download but the page thats suppose to pop up is just blank? it has been blank like evr since 2 weeks or so. and its getting on my nerves. grrr n e one? PLEASE help if u no how!

anybody been having trouble accessing clubbox? i can access only the main index page -->http://www.clubbox.co.kr

but i can't log in or view any of the clubboxes ... any solutions please? T.T

okie.. i can access going via http://box5.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/index.cgi?box_url=

but.. i can't log in.. and still can't download anything. T.T

anybody with a solution? or i guess i just have to wait it out... sighz

Guest luckyyou

is anyone having problem getting to clubbox? I have been getting problems for the past two days??

I haven't had any problems with clubbox. It seems to be working for me.

(and can someone tell me what Energy (variety show) is about?)

Guest formula17

I wonder how we can make the filename to display korean characters in the download manager instead of gibberish characters? Because my computer can display korean characters, so it'd be best if the download manager can display korean characters as well.

I wonder how we can make the filename to display korean characters in the download manager instead of gibberish characters? Because my computer can display korean characters, so it'd be best if the download manager can display korean characters as well.

I don't think you can.. what I do is I go back and rename the file after it's finished downloading.

Guest jojo622

i need help. whenever i try to download from clubbox, it says that the navigation to the webpage was cancelled. i tried resetting, but it didn't work. i don't know if clubbox is wrong or something's wrong with my computer. how do i fix this?

Is it safe to install clubbox on a PC,

I'm having second thoughts on doing this but I want to see the

kdrama Jumong that's it's getting on me if I will install it or not

Guest formula17

^It's totally safe. No adware or malware or anything like that. I prefer using it because my hall prohibit the use of p2p client (BT)... And CB made my life easier.

Anyone of you having problems with Clubbox? I am having problems over the last few days, everything I tried to login my account, it says cannot find website, internet connection not connected etc. I can only access those which I have set as favourite but depends on luck as well. anyone can help??

Archived