Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest azn_denny

whoa this really helps me alot!! i made an own clubbox!! :D

but the thing is how can i change my picture?? hahah and i saw at other clubboxes that they put next to the picture the rules!! how do i add those??

thnxxx for these tutorials!! it really helped me alot!! :D

thnxx to anyone who is gonna help me

EDIT:

sorry i saw this on page 3 after i replied!! see below my post

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azn_denny

Topic #7: Tweaking your CB (making it pretty ;D)

Part II: Customize the user picture/icon

1. Default icon looks like this:

box22-customize2.gif

2. To personalize yours, click z_boxadmin.gif on the big blue/gold bar across the top.

3. Click on m_rn11.gif if you're not already there

4. Scroll down and you'll see this:

box23-customize3.gif

5. And you're set ;D

can anyone reupload these pics!! coz i cant seem to see this!! thnxx i wanna change my icon!!!

and my second problem when i wanna reupload things on my clubbox this appears: what is this?? can i get rid of it??this picture

3. well i check my clubbox, and when i got to the mileage tab, i dont get the points on it!! there arent any of it, just like this:

mileage1.gif

By mine there said behind total point:---- all this!! but on my clubbox i already have 190 ponts!! how come i cant see it in here??

ANYBODY PLZ HELP

Guest rochinipark

i've been gettin real slow dload for the drama i'm dloadin.like now i'm using quick dload but speed at 1kb.how can tat be?i duno if its bcos the drama not popul;ar file.i'm dloadin bad family at creidesca cb.try everywhere else stil speed same even wit quick dload :rolleyes:

Guest chdairkld

Hum clubbox has been so funny lately. It seems that if I don't use quick download the files actually download faster? Is this happening to anyone else?

Guest plumeria

Yeah, I'm also having hard time uploading files for the past days now

I keep getting this message

clubboxqv2.png

The eastern box crew-serve dosage is insufficient and currently there is not a possibility of upload. After short time to use again, it wishes. box: 100GB Guarantee eastern box: Inside crew-serve dosage 5120.0 GB limits 100GB guarantee

Seems like clubbox won't let me upload for a while <_<

Right when I want to start sharing from my clubbox it won't let me share. haha!

Sucks.

Guest mintoro

Hum clubbox has been so funny lately. It seems that if I don't use quick download the files actually download faster? Is this happening to anyone else?

well it happened to me too

so i seldom use quick download now...

but recently (these 2 days) clubbox is acting weird again... all my download stuck at 1KB/s

anyone has this problem?

i heard there's an update for clubbox... i wonder what did they do for it

Guest moon_kaka

Not sure, my korean isn't great but it has something to do with 20% more mileage points per hour if you allow it to run as something to do with grid computing. Grid computing is like folding at home or seti at home basically using unused processor cycles for something or other I think.

Thax u but I still wanna know more 'bout this increse ^^~ Is it harmful 4 computer? or slower the speed? Cos I tried twice not using it, my speed was higher than I used it? Is it 4 real @_@?

How do I get rid of the grid computing stuff?

if you click on the mileage tab, there is a check box on the bottom, and just uncheck it

Thax u but I still wanna know more 'bout this increse ^^~ Is it harmful 4 computer? or slower the speed? Cos I tried twice not using it, my speed was higher than I used it? Is it 4 real @_@?

i dunno about anything else, but it says that it wont add any spyware or adware... but i dunno if it makes your computer more vulnerable to hackers and what not~

Guest aroomie

Does Clubbox not work for Mac computers?? cause my computer is Mac & I've tried to download clubbox but it says that it can't open it because there is no available application.

Guest heartdrops

I have that problem as well. Sometimes the speed even drops when I use quick download or it only gains like a several kbs .___. I rarely use quick download now.

Err clubbox is starting to get aggervating. I can't use clubbox when I'm surfing the net or my internet will be extremeelllyyyy slow. Rawrrrrr.

Guest guccigal

Help please!! :(

I used to download fine from Clubbox early part of this year....but after a long hiatus....I tried downloading Vineyard Man in naynay's cb but it has been stuck at 0% downloading for a day already. this has never happened to me. Why?

Is it only me who is experiencing this?

Thanks for any help guys.

Guest bloodboy

Does Clubbox not work for Mac computers?? cause my computer is Mac & I've tried to download clubbox but it says that it can't open it because there is no available application.

Clubbox only works on Windows not Macs. :)

I used to download fine from Clubbox early part of this year....but after a long hiatus....I tried downloading Vineyard Man in naynay's cb but it has been stuck at 0% downloading for a day already. this has never happened to me. Why?

Is the file old? If yes then there musn't be enough uploaders.

Hey peeps

Is there any way that I can leave a message for the clubbox owner in his clubbox?

Please help!

Yes you can. The banner that differentiates gold/silver/bronze clubbox. Look at the end of it at the right hand side.

BTW, iyagi's clubbox is accessible to me. And FAQ's please. Thx. :)

Guest mintoro

Is the file old? If yes then there musn't be enough uploaders.

yea that's what i wanna ask

yes, if the file is old.... is there any method i can make it start dl?

i dun understand what u mean by not enough uploaders...

i tot the file was uploaded once and it's available to dl until it get deleted?

Please help me coz I really want to dl some old file

issit that if only I am the one who is dling it... it won't run?

and the special milleage ... i just notice that thing today...

i was wondering is this thing that made my download so slow recently?

I'll turn it off and see what happen... and since i seldom use Quick DL coz it works slower than normal one!

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but I've waded through a lot of the posts and didn't see it. I've tried to join a few clubbox's today, but I keep getting the message:

박스가입에 실패하였습니다.(3)

basically failure to join message. Same message for a few different boxes. Has anyone else been having this problem? Does it mean the boxes are private/closed off? Any help appreciated and thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it was a problem on Clubbox's side and has finally been fixed...at least for me.

Guest mintoro

i have this problem too

i was trying to join a box and it failed me

i tot there's a limit for joining.. so i quit other and try again but still can't

i think we'll wait for some days and try again

Guest bloodboy

yea that's what i wanna ask

yes, if the file is old.... is there any method i can make it start dl?

i dun understand what u mean by not enough uploaders...

i tot the file was uploaded once and it's available to dl until it get deleted?

Please help me coz I really want to dl some old file

issit that if only I am the one who is dling it... it won't run?

and the special milleage ... i just notice that thing today...

i was wondering is this thing that made my download so slow recently?

I'll turn it off and see what happen... and since i seldom use Quick DL coz it works slower than normal one!

Clubbox is basically like any other p2p programs. When the file is not seeded/uploaded, downloaders like you cannot get the file because no one is giving you the file. Sometimes after leaving it for a while, CB becomes kind and gives you the file from their massive server at slow speeds. I suggest you leave it there longer or search for alternate CB's. Try this website : www.findclubbox.com

Cheers :)

Archived