Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest misslame

Hihi..will there be anything different if u choose ur clubbox to be a personal clubbox or a forum/community clubbox? =)

Thanks!

Guest infam1ss

im sure this question has been asked before. but i'm downloading from my own clubbox to boost my downloads and that it wouldnt expire but for some reason it wouldnt start downloading. this happens to everyone probably but i just wanna know why it doesnt automatically start downloading?

Guest trèsCREATIONS

Is it normal for the download to not start, because I've been waiting for...hmm, like 20 minutes now and it did not start at all =S I tried restarting my computer and putting it up again, waited 20 minutes still nothing.

Guest beauwhale

does anyone has the problem as i have? i cant load the page of CB's account (all of them). it just happens to me for almost a week now..... i dont know why. it drives me nut

Guest trucquyen

anyone have problem with MILEAGE point lately? my doesn't earn any point during the time it is download the file since last 2 or 3 days. please help, thank you

Guest xmkaex

how come everytime i try to sign up for clubbox it comes out with a page that says :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, k3@melon and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at client.clubbox.co.kr Port 8002

does anyone know why?

can someone make me one instead? T__T

Guest sandy k

i got to starting the download page but nothing happened when i waited for the file to start downloading. i pressed start but everything remains at 0% (nothing downloaded, even a little bit), and the start keeps turning into "pause"

also, i don't know if this affects what i said but the top half of my download screen doesn't show up (it says ACTION CANCELED, as if the page stopped loading)

can anyone help?

how come everytime i try to sign up for clubbox it comes out with a page that says :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, k3@melon and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at client.clubbox.co.kr Port 8002

does anyone know why?

can someone make me one instead? T__T

If you pm me the info, I'll be glad to help you make an account! :D

Guest kmin012

Is clubbox working properly? Mine won't start downloading and its been 1 whole day and nothing is happening.

Mines been like that for the past week or so.

Guest Anonymous00000

Okay I've read the FAQs and I was wondering. What do I say when I PM the owner of the clubbox to get upgraded so I can download from that clubbox? Because I don't know how to write in korean.

Guest shred

i got to starting the download page but nothing happened when i waited for the file to start downloading. i pressed start but everything remains at 0% (nothing downloaded, even a little bit), and the start keeps turning into "pause"

also, i don't know if this affects what i said but the top half of my download screen doesn't show up (it says ACTION CANCELED, as if the page stopped loading)

can anyone help?

there are some CBs or files that wouldn't work for me either. and it's usually the LQs too :sweatingbullets:

Guest yanxx

can anyone help?

that's exactly what's happening to me!!!!!!!!!!!! why why why???

I can't download anything at all...

I've tried asking at several places, but no one replies :(

Guest mangosteen

What exactly is the problem? I used to download so fine but now the files don't even start, or they start but the speed drops suddenly :angry:

Archived