Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest littlemafia

is there anyone facing slow speed uploading? it is really a pain.. 90 kps. so so slow.. <_<

haha.. u lucky..

my speed 4 CB rite now 26Kb only..

n sometimes 40++kb..

but 4 me.. if i still can dload then its ok bout d speed.. :sweatingbullets:

hopefully my CB speed will increase soon :)

btw kimi-chan

if u member u'll get 12points per hour n when ur points reach 1000++ u can exchange 4 quick dload..

n if u not dload anything but u login at CB u still get points..

just my opi only.. (n_n)v

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent been able to sign into clubbox for a few days now becasue whenever i do it says for me to sign back in after 5 seconds. i do that but the same message keeps popping up.

here:

clubbox.jpg

is there an alternative to signing in and downloading videos??

Guest au_revior

i havent been able to sign into clubbox for a few days now becasue whenever i do it says for me to sign back in after 5 seconds. i do that but the same message keeps popping up.

here:

clubbox.jpg

is there an alternative to signing in and downloading videos??

well typical CB problem, disconnect ur internet connection and reconnect, if you cant sign in usually you can still d/l only you dont get to collect your points during ur active period anyway hope it works coz it always works for me.

kayshuliang: i think is a korean developer. sry if i cant really help but i reckon juz uninstall and install CB back. anyway glad you can d/l.

I have a problem, whenever i try to download movies from clubbox, there's a screen that pops up, and this is wat is says

다운로드를 시작할수 없습니다.(1)

Can anyone tell me what this means?

I think that means the download cannot start.

Guest jinseon

when i try to download from clubbox, it says i have to pay or sometihng.

whats wronggggggggggggg?

TT__TT

Guest kayshuliang

i m trying to uninstall clubbox

just to make sure that i did the right thing

go to C:\windows\system32 and delete "Fscspy.sys". "FscAgent.exe", "Downengine.dll" and "Clubbox.exe"

is that all that i had to do to uninstall

Thanks

Guest au_revior

i m trying to uninstall clubbox

just to make sure that i did the right thing

go to C:\windows\system32 and delete "Fscspy.sys". "FscAgent.exe", "Downengine.dll" and "Clubbox.exe"

is that all that i had to do to uninstall

Thanks

yeah i reckon that would work. all the best.

Guest littlemafia

xsimpleNsweetx

u still can get a login n then u get points...

if u open any web CB like naynay then at the top u see login rite..

u login ur username n passwd n then enter..

it should fine..

sometimes i'm also having the same prob :rolleyes:

rite now my CB dont want move.. huhuhu..

dloading crazy2love n bad famiLy..

hopefully 2day going smoothLy.. (n_n)v

Guest Rositas

Hello i have a problem i have downloaded a lot a love letter episodes but now the las episode i have add to the page for my clubbox don't start and i don't know why because the other episodes that i have downloaded before i didn't have had any problem please someone know what happens???? :tears:

Guest el dia

uploading is realli a pain... :tears: don't even want to upload anything... :crazy: 22kps.. even download is alot alot better than upload.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest littlemafia

hehe.. well not easy to upload..

thanks 4 uploaders who always upload 4 we who want dload..

CB speed like turtle.. already dload till 50%..its stuck then 0% again.. :sweatingbullets:

MU always error.. cant finished dload 2day n yesterday..

n torrent dont hv seeders..

geez... mb they all make conspiracy.. hehhehe...

does anyone know what this is? D:

i clicked download and these popped up! le gasp!

선택하신 파일은 업로드 중이거나 삭제되어

다운로드 받으실 수 없습니다.

please save me! <3

Guest chained

"the selected file is being uploaded. downloading is not possible"

you need to wait for the file to finishing uploading before you can download it.

does anyone know what this is? D:

i clicked download and these popped up! le gasp!

선택하신 파일은 업로드 중이거나 삭제되어

다운로드 받으실 수 없습니다.

please save me! <3

Guest Kimi_chan

well for uploading the speed is usually slower than that of downloading so.. you just have to wait it out

i remember when i was uploading this one thing it went down to 5 kb.. thank gosh it was not a big file or else..

CB is slow true.. but good for download drama since they don't have limits like MU does.. and if i turn off my computer or something it always continue where it let off.. not like other direct download sites :P

so sticking CB is okay =)

i don't like torrent.. there never seem to be any seeders out there! people only leech! >.<

and about the CB points.. if you get 1000+ then you use use quick download but what really is quick download.. does it increase your download speed by a lot? like instead of 50 kb it's 100? and you can only use 1000 PER quick download right..? so if you use one of the quick download you have to get 1000+ again right?

Guest au_revior
well for uploading the speed is usually slower than that of downloading so.. you just have to wait it out

i remember when i was uploading this one thing it went down to 5 kb.. thank gosh it was not a big file or else..

CB is slow true.. but good for download drama since they don't have limits like MU does.. and if i turn off my computer or something it always continue where it let off.. not like other direct download sites :P

so sticking CB is okay =)

i don't like torrent.. there never seem to be any seeders out there! people only leech! >.<

and about the CB points.. if you get 1000+ then you use use quick download but what really is quick download.. does it increase your download speed by a lot? like instead of 50 kb it's 100? and you can only use 1000 PER quick download right..? so if you use one of the quick download you have to get 1000+ again right?

quick download = unthrottle downloading. Currently for CB all file are throttle to 50 - 55 Kb, which is fairly slow but better then Torrent because is really hard to d/l with torrent although when they are alot of seeders but at the end of the day my ratios would be 1:3 for download:upload. About the download speed is depending what internet capacity you subscribe from your ISP. For more info go here. Quick download are simple to use, say you exchanges ur 1000 points for a 2 GB coupon with 5 days validity. So you can used the quick download in 5 days ( provided you didn't exceed the 2 GB limit). Btw if your quick d/l is less than 50 Kb then no points will be deducted from you coupon. Be warned that some file ( really really old file ) sometimes cant d/l that quick. Hope that helps.

Archived