Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest ashleybeck24
Hmmm, are you sure? coz i nvr experienced that before, probably you used point for quick download without realizing it, that's what i'm assuming now. Unless someone is using your account ?

so, how do I undo it if that's the case?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest au_revior
so, how do I undo it if that's the case?

well if i be you, i would changed my password, and check my mileage often if anything change or not. If everything is ok means ur account was hacked. If not then i suggest u reinstall CB. I hope it will be ok.

ok i got my problem solved with the whole signing up thing. for some reason the signup is being dumb on mozilla and kept saying there is an error with my birthday, but it worked perfectly fine when i tried signing up on internet explorer so if you guys had the same problem, try using internet explorer.

Guest au_revior
ok i got my problem solved with the whole signing up thing. for some reason the signup is being dumb on mozilla and kept saying there is an error with my birthday, but it worked perfectly fine when i tried signing up on internet explorer so if you guys had the same problem, try using internet explorer.

Yeah so far CB only works with IE and not Mozilla although u can add extension to ur mozilla for IE's tab which i've done, which is better and doesn't take a lot of system resources.

my clubbox does not seem to be working. when i go to someone's site and try to download, the first windows pops up but it is merely just a blank page. there is no error message but the page will not load and will just say about:blank. i used clubbox since the summer of 2006. but since around november this happened and continues to this day. does anybody know why this happens?

Quick question:

after uploading a file, how do i ensure it is downloadable. Should I like never close my clubbox window because nobody is able to dl it. Do i need to permanently seed it and if i happened to close my clubbox window is there a way to re-seed a fully uploaded file.

Yeah so far CB only works with IE and not Mozilla although u can add extension to ur mozilla for IE's tab which i've done, which is better and doesn't take a lot of system resources.

oh? what extensions would those be if you dont mind me asking? i would love to use mozilla over internet explorer any day.

Guest hidden.simplicity

AHH PROBLEM WITH CLUBBOX!!!!!

Can someone please help me!!!! Umm when u click the button to download and then it pops up another window so u can click to start downloading!!!!!

How come when i click download and another window pops up its just blank!!!!!?????!!!!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ???@@!!!

Thanx!!!

Archived