Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest au_revior

ah i keep trying to sign up for clubbox but it keeps saying there is an error in my date of birth but it did it right but it keeps doing it over and over and i try pressing refresh and also redoing or and putting a bunch of randoms numbers also but it keeps saying error in the date of birth party! ah! im going crazy!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone guide me?.. im trying to sign uo then when im finish then i submit it the page say error..page..something!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, try again and make sure you check the tutorial in signing up in the 1st page, and btw CB works better in Internet Explorer browser. yeah i juz tried to register a new account to troubleshoot the problem, seem like there is an internal problem with CB registration(i think so). My advice dont be so down, juz d/l from non-member CB for now and keep on trying day by day, probably their are having a system upgrade. :)

I'm trying to download something

but keeps on going to pause

I unchecked the 10 min thingy in config~

but it's still not working! T.T

Plus, I have the same problem as burton

they keep on saying my birth is wrong...

Well probally the files is an old one and we all know that old CB files are hard to d/l even so if you can, it will be slow. My advice is that you try to get that file from other CB members, i always do that as a backup plan and btw it is wise to check the 10 mins option if you downloading alot of files coz they is bound for some files to not d/l off the server. And if it doesnt d/l after 1 day or so then get other people to upload for you the file using Megaupload, YSI and etc at the respective forum. Im sure they are some kind people around soompi that will upload it for you and the rest.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 324Minwoo4rang012

I have a question.. when you download the clubbox.. does something pop up, where you have to click I agree.. and then something like "you have made a something agreement" show up?

HI...i just started using clubbox like a week ago and everything was fine...now i cant access the website anymore.. "The page cannot be displayed" pops up when i used IE but it works fine when i try using firefox... i tried adding the site onto trusted site and changed the encoding to korean but nothing is working... :tears: can someone please help me?????? THANX :sweatingbullets:

Hello. Sorry if this was already asked in the previous thread. I was trying to access this clubbox site but cannot seem to use the ID + PW temporary relief. Can you please help me access the ff site? Thanks so much.

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

SBS Good Morning - 050719 - Han Ye Seul Special (tour of her home, beauty tips, friend Hyun Bin talks)

Guest motsfleuris

Aight, you're quitting clubbox and all, but I'm really wondering, and nobody else seems to know what to do. It seems that while I'm downloading something, it works, but if I wanted to upload, on the other hand, clubbox just doesn't like me. :sweatingbullets: And it'll close down the program, though d/ls will still be fine.

Which brings me to wonder if I'm even allowed to d/l and u/l at the same time?

And are there file-type restrictions on clubbox? (Like, being unable to u/l .exe, .tos, .vob and such files?)

Thank you very much for taking time to read this, and I'm really sorry about hampering your soompi-withdrawal. :)

~~btw,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this tutorial, by far, it's still the best and most helpful one all over the 'net. (not to mention concise)

Guest littlemafia

i downloaded the clubbox program (clubbox setup) but when the loading bar completes...nothing happens

i am using IE7

anyone else has this problem? o_O

sorry if i'm wrong..

dl3.gif

u try check at the blue one.. mb ur antivirus block CB program..

click the rite of ur mouse, n try to run CB program..

i hope this the answer u want.. :sweatingbullets:

I have a question.. when you download the clubbox.. does something pop up, where you have to click I agree.. and then something like "you have made a something agreement" show up?

i guess yes... :sweatingbullets:

Hello. Sorry if this was already asked in the previous thread. I was trying to access this clubbox site but cannot seem to use the ID + PW temporary relief. Can you please help me access the ff site? Thanks so much.

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

SBS Good Morning - 050719 - Han Ye Seul Special (tour of her home, beauty tips, friend Hyun Bin talks)

did you try joining the clubbox?

Guest Lil.Miss.A

does CB now stop downloading if you leave the computer idle?

it's kinda annoying... I have a few files on queue to download and I left the CB on overnight, so I thought it would've downloaded all the files in the morning..

but it stopped on the first file.. -.-

it happened to me several times I left the CB on and the files were not very old files too..

does anyone knows what to do?

Guest au_revior
does CB now stop downloading if you leave the computer idle?

it's kinda annoying... I have a few files on queue to download and I left the CB on overnight, so I thought it would've downloaded all the files in the morning..

but it stopped on the first file.. -.-

it happened to me several times I left the CB on and the files were not very old files too..

does anyone knows what to do?

I see, well i can suggest that you go to CB download manager, click the Configuration tab and under Download Configuration you can find an option that reads ' skip current file ......... no data received from server ' , make sure you on that option bcoz if no data is received from the server then it will go on to the next queue file. Just make sure that you have lotsa files to d/l so that you can finish some of 'em and not waste idle com time if certain file cant start, and btw certain file will work at diff. time depending on the popularity of the file(like p2p no seeders/leechers no d/l) i have experience wit that esp. old file and also new files, u need luck sometimes. :D hopes that helps.

In the upper right hand corner of the blue section there's something that says "박스 가입". Click that and you should be set.

edit:

I think someone changed the password for the ID.

ello again. I tried clicking "박스 가입" but it was asking for the password. Since you mentioned the password was changed, where can I get the new password? Or better yet, how can I join? Thanks :)

Guest au_revior
ello again. I tried clicking "박스 가입" but it was asking for the password. Since you mentioned the password was changed, where can I get the new password? Or better yet, how can I join? Thanks :)

Is here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...amp;#entry10828 btw always check the 1st page of a topic, coz most of the stuff that you need to know is there.

Guest WhatTheFro

How come when I try to use CB, and click 'Download' the download window pops up for a split second and the window before that freezes and closes?

Guest ashleybeck24

Help! I'm currently experiencing problems whenever I download from clubbox. With regards to my mileage points....instead of the reserved mileage being added to the total mileage...it just keeps on being deducted from the total mileage...and I didn't even utilize the quick download thingy...so, for example...my total mileage for last month was already 17,000 and while I was downloading stuffs...my reserved mileage for the day was at 120..instead of that 120 being added to the 17,000 (making it 17,120) it went down to 16,880 (17,000-120) :( now...my total mileage is at 15,884!!!

Can anybody help me on this? I'm really dreading the day when I don't have any points left anymore...

Guest au_revior
Help! I'm currently experiencing problems whenever I download from clubbox. With regards to my mileage points....instead of the reserved mileage being added to the total mileage...it just keeps on being deducted from the total mileage...and I didn't even utilize the quick download thingy...so, for example...my total mileage for last month was already 17,000 and while I was downloading stuffs...my reserved mileage for the day was at 120..instead of that 120 being added to the 17,000 (making it 17,120) it went down to 16,880 (17,000-120) :( now...my total mileage is at 15,884!!!

Can anybody help me on this? I'm really dreading the day when I don't have any points left anymore...

Hmmm, are you sure? coz i nvr experienced that before, probably you used point for quick download without realizing it, that's what i'm assuming now. Unless someone is using your account ?

Archived