Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest mandy_quyen

^ you are viet rite ? and if you are living in vietnamese you can't download from clubbox at this time ^^

anyway , Start-->setting -->control panel --> add or remove programs

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in the U.S. having the same problem as me?

I can't download during the daytime, like it would stay at 0 kb/sec

Sometime I can dl from 8pm til 10pm, then it will stop.

Then it will download from 1am to about noon the next day, then stop again.

(I am in Eastern time zone)

This pattern has been happening for the past 5 days, ever since Dec 28th.

Also, if my computer shuts down by itself (yeah, i know its weird, but it does that) then I try to resume my dl, say from 265mb (out of 700mb)

it will just stays at 265mb, EVEN THO it is during the AM time, when I can dl.

Do you all think we are STILL having so much problem w/ CB, cuz of the Taiwan earthquake?

I wonder how long its gonna take to fix all the cables thats running under the seas/oceans near Taiwan.

Cuz I know a lot of places in HK didn't have internet connection, tho I am not sure about the condition now.

I dl from popular CB, like iyagi and creidesca, for dramas, so in theory it should not be slow like this.

Guest jesswantsyu
I've been getting that past few days too.

Ever since they prompted me for a file update which automatically installed when i click OK.

The page was not found when i launch clubbox T_T

okay, i wonder what has happened

untitled1copynv5.jpg

untitled2copyax9.jpg

untitled3copyao0.jpg

yeah i've been having the same problem. for about a week now. i unistalled it and reinstalled it amd it doesnt work.

PLEASE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE RESPOND

Guest lucky_moon

what's wrong with CB sites for more than 6 hours i tried to open any CB sites it can't open while in the morning the CB site work fine with me..

Is someone face the same problem??

what i have to do??

Guest hyokim

i'm having similar problems with "jesswantsyu" .

and logging error stuff.......................i tried everything i can but nothing works........i'm desperate....i've been on this clubbox thing for hours trying to fix it but i can't fix it.........ahh. feel like crying.

("""I have a problem with clubbox. =/

for the past week or so, I haven't been able to log in to my clubbox account and download won't start when i'm not logged in either... =/

everytime i try to log in this error occurs:

"Error occurred while transferring log-in information from the server. [code L009]

Please log-in again after 5 secs."

(but when i try to log in again, the same error pops up... =/)

can anyone help me??? thanks

Try not to log in through Clubbox itself. Try logging into Clubbox websites and then get the downloads. That way your program gets automatically logged in.

That's the only solution I can think of. The other is just to wait. Clubbox likes to spazz out from time to time."""") this was posted long time ago....but this didn't work for me....and i have the same problem.....-.- Help~

1st time posting here :sweatingbullets:

I'm a new CB user so I'm not very sure about my problem. I'd tried to dig into this thread searching for help in case someone encountered the same thing before, but couldn't find anything.

Sorry if I'm rude~ hope my question won't make anyone mad ><

... Here is my trouble. Everyone says clubbox is resumable, yeah I know that, plus up till now I only download from ONE CB only (I read about the "basket" thing too). Last night I have downloaded 3 files, 700mb each @ 60% ; 28% & 10% respectively - things were going smoothly then suddenly CB stopped. I waited for a while and then turned off my computer b/c I had classes this morning, and I believed CB can resume my downloads.

Later when I came home and started my computer, visited the same CB site, did the same process - choosing the files, clicking on the light blue button, my CB DL manager appeared, I saw old things were still there. I also checked the folder where I saved my files in and I saw the files _CRCDATA_ & _NEO_ in 3 pairs, nothing wrong, yeah... but then, after more than 3 hours, as I opened CB to check if there's any progress, I was like O.O;;; when 60% & 28% were gone down to 0% - 0M/702M while it was 425M/710M back then!!!!!! And the 10% restarted downloading again ... it has reached up to 7% ???!!! I rushed into the destination folder, and OMG there's only ONE pair left. I have no idea what's going on and couldn't understand this *sob* Am I stupid or what? But frankly I didn't get it ;__;

I will very much appreciate your help, if possible.

Guest fullhousealchemist
Anyone in the U.S. having the same problem as me?

I can't download during the daytime, like it would stay at 0 kb/sec

Sometime I can dl from 8pm til 10pm, then it will stop.

Then it will download from 1am to about noon the next day, then stop again.

(I am in Eastern time zone)

This pattern has been happening for the past 5 days, ever since Dec 28th.

Also, if my computer shuts down by itself (yeah, i know its weird, but it does that) then I try to resume my dl, say from 265mb (out of 700mb)

it will just stays at 265mb, EVEN THO it is during the AM time, when I can dl.

Do you all think we are STILL having so much problem w/ CB, cuz of the Taiwan earthquake?

I wonder how long its gonna take to fix all the cables thats running under the seas/oceans near Taiwan.

Cuz I know a lot of places in HK didn't have internet connection, tho I am not sure about the condition now.

I dl from popular CB, like iyagi and creidesca, for dramas, so in theory it should not be slow like this.

I live in US too. i havent really used CB much before but today its dling real slow (5kb/s) compared to before. My old comp also shuts down by itself, i thought my comp was the only one that did that phew.

yeap, i live in the u.s and im experiencing super slow speed at like 5 kb/s . and i've been dling this file, and it got to 95% and then suddenly it paused on me, and then went back to 0% has anyone ever encountered this problem? :o:crazy:

My problem too, thou only the 2nd part: "then suddenly it paused on me, and then went back to 0%" :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I lost the CRCDATA & NEO files too, they DISAPPEAR once the file was paused @ 0% (can't connect to the server so CB automatically paused the file?).

For me, that's always the file I want to resume downloading :tears: Isn't it resumable?

Guest lilgzl

i haven't used clubbox for the past few weeks, and today I tried to d/l from the same clubbox i normally go to and it won't move! it's stucked at 0% and then the the cubbox will automaticatlly change the status to Pause.

What to do?

I don't understand Korean :(

and do I need to earn milaege to be able to d/l from clubbox now? or do i need to pay??

please help :)

thank you.......

Guest littlemafia

i think Cb have a problem to dload..

i also cant doad start after the earthquake in taiwan...

mb it will take about 2 weeks to solve this prob...

just my guess n i hope i can dload at CB soon...

more korean drama queu up 4 me.. to dload.. huhuhu... :sweatingbullets:

Archived