Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

hi ..I'm having problems to login into clubbox account lately .. as i don't really have my own account so i usually login using the User ID and Password provided by happyrouch on the first page . User ID : fobbysheiiey , password : pwpwpw ..but unfortunately it seems that recently i failed to login . it said that the password is incorrect . i'm sure that i key in the correct password , unless someone has change the password ...or maybe clubbox is messing up . am i the only having this problem ? helps needed.thanks in advance..

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jihoonloverr

Okay, so at the signup page I get stuck. I think I filled in everything right, but they won't let me pass and it just resends me back to the page. The birthday part is red? Does it mean i filled it out wrong? I know i did that part right. Anyone know why I can't sign up properly?

Thank you!

well , it's a pretty long time since I last used clubbox .But now , it's totally diffent ,when I click the download button, the box appear , and I see 4 buttons ,one is quickdownload , one is normal download , one is exit , but I'm so confused about the forth one which I can see the word beta on it ?? What is it ?? and how to use it ?? hope some one give me answer soon , I check the FAQ on 1st page but didnt find something about it :)

i havent been using clubbox in a few months..whats the instant watching thing about? "barobogi"? someone explain please :)

someone respondddddddd please?

Guest Appolpai

I have a question. There's this file I want to download off clubbox, but there's this icon that appears before the filename: icondelhg5.gif

What does it mean? When I tried to download the file, it gives me a message.

Guest swtan9e1

hi! i'm having problems with SUN files. i download it and when i go to watch it...nothing comes out except the sound! its driving me nuts! i was waiting for it to download for hours and it doesn't even work!! please help! thanks!! ^^

Guest luckyyou

hi! i'm having problems with SUN files. i download it and when i go to watch it...nothing comes out except the sound! its driving me nuts! i was waiting for it to download for hours and it doesn't even work!! please help! thanks!! ^^

You probably have to update your codecs.

Okay, so at the signup page I get stuck. I think I filled in everything right, but they won't let me pass and it just resends me back to the page. The birthday part is red? Does it mean i filled it out wrong? I know i did that part right. Anyone know why I can't sign up properly?

Thank you!

Maybe you're filling it in wrong?

Guest lost_kim

I have a weird problem with my clubbox... before when files were uploading and not ready to be downloaded, there was a red sign next to the file name in tags saying [still uploading] "업로드 중", so I knew I had to wait for it to be ready before downloading... but today when I refreshed the clubbox, all the new files didn't have those "업로드 중" tags next to them, so I assumed that I could download them... but when I clicked the download button download.jpg and the pop up window appeared with the files, next to the files was later.jpg... which means that they are still uploading and that i should download them when they are ready...

anyways, my question is, is there anything that can be done so that the "업로드 중" tags appear again next to the files that are still uploading? cuz that would make it so much easier when i'm downloading.... or the "업로드 중" tags didn't appear for a reason?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!

I can't install!!!! can not install!!!!!!!!!!! *sniff* I downloaded from the link provided. And IT'S NOT WORKING! I installed and the window disappears... WHY?! and nothing happens. I went to Run and tried to find clubbox. IT'S NOT THERE!!!! T.T

please help~

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!

I can't install!!!! can not install!!!!!!!!!!! *sniff* I downloaded from the link provided. And IT'S NOT WORKING! I installed and the window disappears... WHY?! and nothing happens. I went to Run and tried to find clubbox. IT'S NOT THERE!!!! T.T

please help~

Hi there - are you using MS Windows XP or even more advance level, like Windows Vista?

I also come across with this problem, I did install the clubbox.exe files, run and saved it. Then I went to any clubbox download files to DL one file, this appeared

dl3.gif

but then the following steps just gave a super quick flash which nothing then turn up except for the words, this window will close. :ph34r:

I have been asking and it seems like there's no much of respond (except for one who was so kind to give a reply), may be people at here also don't know.

Hope there are people from Korea who can read english, may be he/she can give us a hand.

Guest dilly_dally

hey guys,

when you open up clubbox to continue downloading your file(s), do they resumes downloading??

usually, my files continue DL-ing where it left off, but now they never resume and it always start over!...can someone help me out?!!

Guest rochinipark

i'm currently downloadin a file but my mileage points are not bein collected.reserve mileage is 0 although i've been dloadin for many hours.total mileage place put my total at 0 and the minutes countdown place is also at 0.

basicaly i'm not addin any mileage points.

Guest janicelau

You probably have to update your codecs.

Maybe you're filling it in wrong?

hi.. i'm having the same problem where i can only hear the audio/sound but cannot see anything on the screen.

where can i download the codec?

sorry to ask this but i'm not very IT savvy.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ChiSoju

I've been trying to download a file all week since it's so slow. I got the "snap back to 0%" problem a couple of times, but I think I found a way of, if not preventing it, at least recovering from it.

I made a new folder, and when CB seemed to stop downloading, I clicked 'Pause' and shut it down. Then I put an extra copy of the NEO and CRC files in the new folder. When I resumed downloading this morning, it started out with the 70% I already had, but then went to zero.

I closed CB, and copied those backups I made back to the original folder (putting the ones that were there in another folder, just in case). I went to download the file again, and Yay! it started back at 70%

Guest dilly_dally

^ that's what happened to me too! its so annoying having to start downloading all over again. thnks for the tips, i'm going to try it

Guest luckyyou

hi.. i'm having the same problem where i can only hear the audio/sound but cannot see anything on the screen.

where can i download the codec?

sorry to ask this but i'm not very IT savvy.. :sweatingbullets:

I'm not completely sure, since when I have problems I call up my brother, but go to DIVX's website and dl their newest codec. Don't dl the entire video player sett b/c it's useless. If that isn't working, then go to XVID's website and dl their codec.

i was just wondering, if anyone has problems uploading to their clubboxes? o_O

my cb turned bronze about a week ago (because there wasn't enough points)

but i changed it back to silver.

however, i still get that red tab, saying it will be deleted soon on all my files.

and whatever i uploaded, i can't seem to get the link immediately.

can someone please help me on this?

thanks.

the link's http://clubbox.co.kr/jiahhui if you don't get what i mean.

Guest Animesing

Something wrong with registration. Whenever i finish inputting my information to sigh up, i click contunue to go to the final part, and it keeps showing up and says

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, k3@melon and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

For the past 2 days it has done that, can someone confirm this or help me out? Can someone try to sigh up as someone from inside the US, just to see if i am not the only one seeing this?

I basically finsh filling out the info on this page

join044rl.jpg

and click that continue button and it keeps bringing up that error msg

Guest _obsession

screenxw5.th.jpg

i'm trying to d/l something on clubbox(it's my first time using it) & i get that screen (top left), but it won't disappear, & the clubbox won't show.

what's wrong? what do i have to do?

Archived