Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

I have a problem... there's a window that's suppose to disappear and another download window is suppose to pop up... the window that's suppose to disappear isn't disappearing! I tried the alt + left and alt + right, and I tried refreshing, but nothing works. I've waited for a while (5-10 mins?) and it's still there. I'm sure I have the activex thing installed. help please?

I have the same problem.

I can't seem download anymore. When I go to a box & click the download button, the popup pops up but it doesn't load. It just stays as a blank screen and doesn't start the download program like it use to. I can't even get to the download program, let alone have slow downloads. Can anyone help?

I've tried restarting my computer, nothing changes. :(

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm new with clubbox but i have already a problem with it, =S When I just installed clubbbox on my pc and then I donwload a file it goes complety fine, but when I start to download the second file. It doesn't download it, the file stuck all the time in 0kb/s(0%) can someone help me?

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

help. im trying to dl from this cb but i get this msg instead: 파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

정회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.

the other msg when i tried to put in the saved basket: 파일을 바구니에 담을 수 있는 권한이 없습니다.

이 박스에서는 정회원 이상만 파일을 바구니에 담을 수 있습니다.

* 다운로드 권한과 동일

해당 박스에 가입하시거나, 이미 가입한 경우 시삽에게 회원등급 승격을 요청하시기 바랍니다

what does it mean and how can i dl it? i think im already a member since i see the files on there..?

request: sarang, can you zip all of your bgm into one rar file and upload it? ^^;;

that means that you have to be a higher level member to be allowed to download. 정회원 means that you're a full member but you're probably just a 준회원 (associate member)

request: sarang, can you zip all of your bgm into one rar file and upload it? ^^;;

:sweatingbullets: all of my BGMs... a bit lazy to collect all of them again.. :vicx:

may be starting from this week BGM, i will upload with ysi or sendspace or megaupload and share it in my livejournal.. How is it?

Guest mintoro

oh mann im sick of this new system of Clubbox!!!!!!!!!!

im downloading creidesca's files Music core and it's 70% done

then it jump to next file

i click back to music core wanted it to continue

it runs from 0%

what is happening to this?!

someone has any solution???

Guest guccigal

Guys,

Why can't I open clubbox from internet explorer- used to open CB without problem..now theres always the "ERROR Message" and clubbox will close. CB won't open too under Firefox and netscape. This is so frustrating, please heeelppp....thanks guys.

I can't even start to download since clubbox won't open in my computer???

Guest heartdrops

oh mann im sick of this new system of Clubbox!!!!!!!!!!

im downloading creidesca's files Music core and it's 70% done

then it jump to next file

i click back to music core wanted it to continue

it runs from 0%

what is happening to this?!

someone has any solution???

That happened to me too. I was so pissed.

I was downloading an episode and it was almost done too.

Then suddenly it paused and when I clicked start, it went back to 0% .__.

Guest uwmissy

i seem to have a different problem with clubbox.

every time i want to start a download.. it opens up the clubbox download thing (as its supposed to). but then within like 5 seconds it opens, it automatically closes by itself and completely disappears.

anyone know whats up with that? can i fix this problem??

Guest melbell3000

I have an account and always log in for clubbox so I can redeem mileage points. Recently when I try to log in this pop up window appears.

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cbux2.png

Underneath where you sign in there are three check boxes. What do they mean? When I want to download from someone's box I have to go to the main site, log in then go back to that person's box before I download because that same pop window popped up when I tried to log on at that person's box. Is there some way to fix this? Is there anyway to automatically log on to clubbox or stay permanently logged on for a while?

Thanks so much for your help!!! I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!

:sweatingbullets: all of my BGMs... a bit lazy to collect all of them again.. :vicx:

may be starting from this week BGM, i will upload with ysi or sendspace or megaupload and share it in my livejournal.. How is it?

that would be great! :D

btw do you have any jolin tsai mv dvdrips.. the 1cd versions? i know i already pm u for that.. ^^;

Guys,

Why can't I open clubbox from internet explorer- used to open CB without problem..now theres always the "ERROR Message" and clubbox will close. CB won't open too under Firefox and netscape. This is so frustrating, please heeelppp....thanks guys.

I can't even start to download since clubbox won't open in my computer???

me too I have been trying it for 2 days T_T

HELP HELP AGAIN!

I'm not sure if anyone answered my question because I forgot to check after I posted the question EXTREMELY SORRY. And I can't find my post...

So... I still can't register even though I have the righ username and stuff. My Birthday is always wrong.... What's wrong with it?

Guest my_littlefish

I HAVE A BIG QUESTION

i don't know where the way to change port for clubbox

i must change it coz my place made something with P2P

and they siad "if u use P2P you have to change port to 50+your room no."

i know clubbox is P2P but i don't know in clubbox where port is...

PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME I CAN"T DOWNLOAD ANY FILE

Guest aznprincess

I have a question, when you first install clubbox where's the default place/folder that clubbox is install to, because I want to clean it up and I don't know where it's at. Thanks.

Guest ~neh~long~

i've been reading some pages back... i was going to ask if there was a reason why my file downloads i had paused from yesterday were RESET to 0% when i opened them up again today ^-__- dang it. i was waiting for 4 hours + for my 700 mb + file to DL, and now it's back to 0?!

is CB doing some upgrading or something because it seems like i'm not the only one who's trying to get through this. this has never happened to me before ^-___-

Hi there - I had the following problems which I think someone occurred this too.

Recently I had upgraded my PC, so I knew I must reinstall the clubbox.exe file.

I have one question - I know clubbox suppoorts windows XP but in future will it supports windows vista ?

Now back to my problems -

After doing it, the following window pops up, then I click [i Agree], then it runs

w14048827.jpg

then this appears, so I click [OK]

w14049299.jpg

then this appears...

errorwq5.jpg

I had even tried to DL files from the clubbox which doesn't require password.

When I had secleted the dl icon, then download window should did pop up but it was like a sudden flash but the window did not pop up. I waited still nothing happened.

May I know what's wrong or is there any steps I had missed or done wrongly, pls help.

Tks.

Guest mandy_quyen

i've been reading some pages back... i was going to ask if there was a reason why my file downloads i had paused from yesterday were RESET to 0% when i opened them up again today ^-__- dang it. i was waiting for 4 hours + for my 700 mb + file to DL, and now it's back to 0?!

is CB doing some upgrading or something because it seems like i'm not the only one who's trying to get through this. this has never happened to me before ^-___-

have you checked the folder ? you must save the file to the same folder where NEO and CRCDATA are ^^

Guest mintoro

have you checked the folder ? you must save the file to the same folder where NEO and CRCDATA are ^^

i have the same problems

the file is still there

same folder but it just reset

Archived