Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest kyotoji

Umm, what does this mean? It showed up after I clicked the light blue > white download button o_O

error4.jpg

this has been asked before several times. pls read backlogs.

But here u are again, it simply means

"Uploading is in progress. Downloading is not allowed."

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Hi , ermm i was wondering . Everytime i open u a clubbox site .

On the left side i never see the folders of the files, and how its organized . Can anyone tell me how to make it appear ?

Guest missAWESOMEjuliet

Hi I hope this wasn't ask before but did the pw change for fobbysheiiey?I tried logging in but this message came up.☞패스워드가 틀렸습니다. 확인 후 로그인 해주십시오. Are we allow to use that username anymore? Please me if we're not. I used it all the time to dl but now it's doesn't seem to work anymore >=T

Guest Angel4you

do i need to download something if i want to view '.avi' files?

(i'm computer stupid :tears:)

for the past few days i couldnt open any of the 700MB files i downloaded

and figured out that they were all 'avi' files.

i was so disappointed when none of the files opened when it took literally the whole day downloading.

please help.

Guest C-Jay`eZ

I have a question...and I don't know if it was answered yet, but if it did, would you mind answering it again since I didn't see it on the first post.

How do I join clubbox? :D :D

Guest missAWESOMEjuliet

I hope you don't mind me helping! I at least know the answer to this one^^

I have a question...and I don't know if it was answered yet, but if it did, would you mind answering it again since I didn't see it on the first post.

How do I join clubbox? :D :D

It's in the FAQ.

In that particular box, on the top panel (blue/gold colored bar), you should see on the very right. Click on the button and you'll see a pop-up. Check the box next to "바로가기 목록에 추가" if you want to add the box to your favorites list, uncheck it if you don't. Then click on the button at the bottom of the pop-up.

Guest C-Jay`eZ

I hope you don't mind me helping! I at least know the answer to this one^^

It's in the FAQ.

In that particular box, on the top panel (blue/gold colored bar), you should see on the very right. Click on the button and you'll see a pop-up. Check the box next to "바로가기 목록에 추가" if you want to add the box to your favorites list, uncheck it if you don't. Then click on the button at the bottom of the pop-up.

kamsahamida. :D:D

Guest minnie

Hi I hope this wasn't ask before but did the pw change for fobbysheiiey?I tried logging in but this message came up.☞패스워드가 틀렸습니다. 확인 후 로그인 해주십시오. Are we allow to use that username anymore? Please me if we're not. I used it all the time to dl but now it's doesn't seem to work anymore >=T

yeah i have the same problem and i always use it to d/l shows

clubbox.jpg

i've been waiting for it to load for 30 minutes now. is my computer just slow? :huh:

i think you have a virus. because my browser is acting the same way. :(

do i need to download something if i want to view '.avi' files?

(i'm computer stupid :tears:)

for the past few days i couldnt open any of the 700MB files i downloaded

and figured out that they were all 'avi' files.

i was so disappointed when none of the files opened when it took literally the whole day downloading.

please help.

you should download the k-lite codec 2.72

http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm

and download windows media classic

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1045531002/1

To BeyoutifuLove x depending on how large the file size is, it make take a while to finish downloading so just be patient. The average speed that is allow for CB is 50kb, sometimes it might be faster. If you want to download the file faster you would have to have milage points. Check out the first page of this thread to find out more about CB functions.

Guest oOheejungOo

does anybody know wat happened to lollol101's club box??

i get this..

클럽박스 운영정책에 따라 블라인드 처리되었습니다.

박스가 블라인드 처리된 기간동안은 일반회원의 박스접근 및 다운로드가 제한됩니다.

박스시삽 lollol202 님이 박스회원님들께 남긴 메시지입니다.

and when i go to lollol202 it ask for a pw??

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

To BeyoutifuLove x depending on how large the file size is, it make take a while to finish downloading so just be patient. The average speed that is allow for CB is 50kb, sometimes it might be faster. If you want to download the file faster you would have to have milage points. Check out the first page of this thread to find out more about CB functions.

ooh.. thank youu =]

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

heh i have another little question ^^;;

is there a way to save the downloading process that's

already been done and all the ones that are

waiting to get downloaded even when i shut off the computer?

To BeyoutifuLove x when you shut down your computer and restart it later, the amount of the file that you downloaded would still be save on your computer, but when you open CB it wouldn't be there though. So, you would have to go back to where you gotten the link to the file orginially and just download the file again, the progess of the downloaded file would pick up where it was left off.

Archived