Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest sara-chan

YAY !!! yatta !!

finally i can use clubbox !!!

thankx 4 ur tutorial....

hello malaysian...im having da same problem...

streamyx 1.0M but my max 50KB/s...

but average 25KB/s only....

its torturing me...

coz before this...i use dail up modem...

the max speed is 100KB/s...

then i changed to wireless....

the speed get slower n slower....

y huh?? anyone?? HELP !!! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oceanic

Could someone please enlighten me on the "basket" thing please?

I have followed the instructions and add some files to the basket.

However, when I log myself into the CB website, and click on the 바구니 (basket) link, it asked for the ID and PW over and over again, even after I have sign in before I click on it.

I entered the ID and PW, but nothing happens as the site again, asked me to sign in.

Please help.

How do I re-access the files in the basket?

Thank you.

Guest cyberkid1987

Hi there, I'm also a Malaysian too.. And I do use a lot of clubbox downloading files... I'm not sure about dial up, I'm using 1Mbps streamyx, actually I don't really care much about the speed. Maybe you should read more FAQ on Clubbox. If the file is new and many people are downloading it, then it'll go 50kbps, if not it'll be lower or even can't download. So usually if I use mileage points I can download up till 500mbps... If the file u downloading doesn't come up to 50kbps , then is no point using the mileage point... U got to use to it then you'll understand... Anymway, nice to see a Malaysia here since mostly are not base in Malaysia... :lol:

YAY !!! yatta !!

finally i can use clubbox !!!

thankx 4 ur tutorial....

hello malaysian...im having da same problem...

streamyx 1.0M but my max 50KB/s...

but average 25KB/s only....

its torturing me...

coz before this...i use dail up modem...

the max speed is 100KB/s...

then i changed to wireless....

the speed get slower n slower....

y huh?? anyone?? HELP !!! :sweatingbullets:

I'm not sure bout your problem because I've never have this problem before using basket, well, maybe you try restarting your com... If not, is better to login on the top left side which login the whole time rather than login in the mid page.... Hope you understand wat I'm saying cuz I dunno how to explain it either... sorry.... :sweatingbullets:

However, when I log myself into the CB website, and click on the 바구니 (basket) link, it asked for the ID and PW over and over again, even after I have sign in before I click on it.

I entered the ID and PW, but nothing happens as the site again, asked me to sign in.

Please help.

Thank you.

Hi,

I was wondering if you can teach me how to create a new folder for uploads?

Like if I want to have a folder for each drama that I am uploading. THank you!

Maybe you should come here and read ... http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

Guest tally

hi everyone!

i had to install firefox because my IE crashed and i can't seem to fix it or re-install it. clubbox doesn't work with firefox so i was wondering if there's anything i could do with the settings or the firewall so that i could d/l from clubbox using the firefox browser. thanx!

Guest kenderkin88

hi everyone!

i had to install firefox because my IE crashed and i can't seem to fix it or re-install it. clubbox doesn't work with firefox so i was wondering if there's anything i could do with the settings or the firewall so that i could d/l from clubbox using the firefox browser. thanx!

I was wondering the same thing, since I recently switched to FireFox.. I prefer it to IE, so if there's any way to be able to configure it so I can use CB through FF instead of having to open IE every time I want to download something, that'd be awesome. :D

And if not..meh. I'll live.

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

hi um for quick download is there like a max number of dramas u can dl in a day?? cuz after i dl 2 dramas it doesnt quick dl nemore...

can sum1 pm me??

hi um for quick download is there like a max number of dramas u can dl in a day?? cuz after i dl 2 dramas it doesnt quick dl nemore...

can sum1 pm me??

It doesn't matter how many dramas you dl in a day.

Which coupon did you use and how big were each file? Let's say if you used the 2 GB coupon and you dl two 700 MB (= 1.4 GB already) files, all you have left is 600 MB (.6 GB) worth of files for the quick download.

I hope this helps. :)

Guest imbestigador

i think this is a stupid question....

will i earn points if i upload a file on clubbox?

I have a question..

whenever i dowload anything from clubbox, my average speed is about 10kb/sec but later it even drops to 3kb/sec?? does anyone know why, becuz i live in LA, and use Comcast Cable :/

is my computer juss slow, becuz its not even half way hard drive isnt even half way full.....

normally, it takes about 2-3 days to download about 3 shootdori episodes, if lucky in one day

Guest hanjin90

omg!!!!Grrrr!!!! My uploading speed is so weird +____+

I'm currently uploading SBS Full house, but the speed is 13 Kb/s +___+

Guest sylver

Please help.

Thank you.

This is what I usually do... I make sure that I log in with my ID/PW first before clicking the basket icon. That always helps...

Hi there, I'm also a Malaysian too.. And I do use a lot of clubbox downloading files... I'm not sure about dial up, I'm using 1Mbps streamyx, actually I don't really care much about the speed. Maybe you should read more FAQ on Clubbox. If the file is new and many people are downloading it, then it'll go 50kbps, if not it'll be lower or even can't download.

Actually, it doesn't matter if you're using 512kbps or 1Mbps, the highest speed will always be around 50kbps and no more... :rolleyes:

Btw, could someone remind me again abt increasing the storage to 1100GB... :sweatingbullets: I need to have more than 100 points, right? Do the points need to stay over a hundred for a week or just for a day? :unsure:

omg!!!!Grrrr!!!! My uploading speed is so weird +____+

I'm currently uploading SBS Full house, but the speed is 13 Kb/s +___+

CB is being wacky today...maybe because all the HQs were available so soon? Looks like many of us are having problems connecting to its server to upload our files.

Guest klutzy

Does anyone have problems d/ling from clubbox? Not only am I not able to get max speed (be lucky to get around 25mb/s these days) but when I'm trying to d/l other things as well, all my d/l speeds just seem to screw up; nothing wants to d/l! This only started happening since about last week. Before I always maximise my connection speed, now I can't do that anymore

Guest ticklemehella

my cb doesnt want to let me dl sometimes and i dont know why, i think maybe it just doesnt like me. can anyone explain why?

Guest -HyuNi-

clubboxerror.jpg

I just built myself a new computer, but clubbox doesn't seem to work on it.

The quick download screen and the advertisements don't load. It may have to do something with the built in firewall from my Asus motherboard.

Also, when I try to log into clubbox, it said error and try after 5 seconds.

Anyone have the same problem or know why it's not letting me use clubbox?

If you know, I would appreciate it if you PMed me! Thank so much!

-John

Guest Mana.K.

Can somebody tell what is the use of FREE POINTS? Located beside the BUY POINTS button on the CB.. Is it meant for us to get free points by signing up on other sites or ssomething?

Guest oceanic

:D

Thanks sylver.

:blush: Should have known that it's on and off with CB when loading the pages...

Time to clear the histories. :phew:

This is what I usually do... I make sure that I log in with my ID/PW first before clicking the basket icon. That always helps...

Archived