Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blusoccerazn

can i close a box without having to make another account because my box is bronze and i wanna start another one...

yes you can close your box, go to the first page for the tutorial.

As for Bronze Boxes, you can get it back to silver status by getting at least 100 or more points by your next inspection date, then it will go back to silver status.

you don't need to create another box if your CB turned bronze, the reason your box turned bronze is because people just didn't download from your box.So creating another one would just result in the same situation.Just get 100 points or more and wait a month until your next inspection and see what happens.

My 4th CB account is Bronze as well, but I don't upload anyting there for now until I need to.I'm not gonna close it just for that.

ah. i dont know if im asking this in the right thread,

but i cant get into the website at all.

like.. one day, all of a sudden i just cant get on clubbox..?

whenever i try going onto clubbox, it just says "Server cannot be found" or something like that.

am i the only one whos having trouble?

x_o

it was working perfectly fine before..

but now its frustrating me because i really want to dl some dramas and such.

does anyone know what's going on?

TT.TT

Guest andrewujin

can i ask one question?? i thought i did ask this question, but it seems i have not posted it :sweatingbullets:

is clubbox peer to peer kind/..???

does it require bit torrent??

cause i;m kind of ban from using peer to peer <_<

i hope someone can help me.

i accumulated 1,200 plus points and decided to use these for quick downloads. i got two files totalling 1.4 GB and my 1,000 points gave me up to 2GB worth of quick downloads.

i was able to download 1 700mb file with quick download but with the second file (700mb), my speed was slower and it wasn't quickdownload anymore [the status bar had no "Quick Download" on it).

so i'm wondering if the quick downloads are limited only to one file? or does the clubbox owner have control over that?

please help! i feel cheated knowing that i only got to use probably half my mileage and got to download only 1 file! :tears:

you have control over what you want to use for quick download. but if a file you've set for quick download is progressing very slowly, CB boots it down to regular download at times because the speed would be faster or at least keeps it moving. but you can always click on the "Quick Download" button to put it back to quick download. for me, i've noticed that the files that i use quick download for start rather slowly at the beginning, but eventually does get up to a decent speed. ^_^

Guest tee.pee

hi there guys, im new to clubbox and i want to upload mp3s and movies.

question, can i create subfolders in cb to organize my files? and if yes, can someone tell me how..

gracias!

Guest kenderkin88

hi there guys, im new to clubbox and i want to upload mp3s and movies.

question, can i create subfolders in cb to organize my files? and if yes, can someone tell me how..

gracias!

Try checking the first page for a link to the tutorial.

Guest hschoe

i have a question..

i downloaded something and i clicked it to view it but in the windows media player it says that it encountered an unknown error. what do i do??

Guest mandy_quyen

Anyone not seeing their clubbox folders? No folders, no uploads.

i got the similar problem +__+ i can't creat another folder

Guest ponkie

i got the similar problem +__+ i can't creat another folder

erm, not sure if we have the same problem. I can't view my folders at all on the clubbox page. When I tried to upload, the folders are supposed to show up, but the box is just completely blank.

erm, not sure if we have the same problem. I can't view my folders at all on the clubbox page. When I tried to upload, the folders are supposed to show up, but the box is just completely blank.

Just try and refresh and refresh the page, it will show up eventually.You can also try the long way for ul'ing stuff, which is to just click on the upload button on the main page, then pick the folder you plan to upload too.File transfer is another way to go as well.You can also try and go to another CB or if you have another account, go to that and when the foldrs appear, go back to your original box and see what happens.

:Information:

Here some info concerning CB status.

If you have a new CB, for it to not turn Bronze, you need to have at least 100points by your first inspection date.After that, you need to maintain another 100points when your next inspection arrives.Not doing so, will automatically make your CB turn Bronze.

Guest sles808

thx so much! i could finally download "What's Your Star?" I've been dying to download it. im using your username and password. how long does it take? cuz mines isn't on 1% yet.

Guest ponkie

Just try and refresh and refresh the page, it will show up eventually.You can also try the long way for ul'ing stuff, which is to just click on the upload button on the main page, then pick the folder you plan to upload too.File transfer is another way to go as well.You can also try and go to another CB or if you have another account, go to that and when the foldrs appear, go back to your original box and see what happens.

Thanks, but like I said, the box where folders are suppose to appear is BLANK no matter what I do.

It happended before, all I can do is wait.

Guest cottontails

Hope someone can help me with this. I logged on this morning and all my PMs and all my points disappeared.

Can anyone put some light on this? thank you. Never happened before.

thx so much! i could finally download "What's Your Star?" I've been dying to download it. im using your username and password. how long does it take? cuz mines isn't on 1% yet.

Excuse me :blink: are you talking to me or someone else? and how can you use my username and password when in no way a CB owner would give that out to anyone.

When posting you need to click on the reply button not add reply, so that people in here would know who you're talking to cause I have no idea whether you're talking to me or someone else.What's " What's Your Star " cause if you're talking to me, I have no clue what that is.

Guest el dia

Tim,

i think she is referring to the id and pw posted by happyroach on the first post. I don't know which clubbox she is referring to..

Archived