Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ssikim

I have a question - my portable HD crashed while downloading through Clubbox a couple of nights ago.... I got a new HD and I tried to download again using Clubbox. However my Clubbox popup is frozen on a downloading file that was on cue previously before my hard drive crashed (it says it's downloading at 33kb/s on the status column but it's really not... it's frozen - and it's confirmed where it says "Ave. Speed" as it remains blank)

I've tried pausing so that it would go on to the next file but it won't. In addition I've tried "Delete from List" after clicking the right-mouse button but that option is unavailable on this file for some reason.

I'm thinking I should uninstall clubbox and reinstall - but I am not quite sure how. It's not on my list when I go into add and remove programs in the control panel.

Sheesh... Any ideas? I tried to go into FAQ in the first few pages but this thing's 87 pages long! Any help or advice would be appreciated on this!

Thanks!

Guest dream_on

aigoo >_<

does anyone know how to fix the start/pause...start/pause mess? it's been like this since yesterday, haven't been able to download anything. bleh.

i've tried...restarting the computer, uninstalling cb, reinstalling...

usually it works when i add another thing to my queue list but it's not fixing it this time

aww does anyone have a solution? or any suggestion at all? i'm so desperate. haha 3 days without clubbox is making me crazy.

Guest hanib

If it's just a start/pause problem , you can fix it easily , just click on the Config tab , untick the Skip current file download at over 10 mins but no data received from server. Just like the following cap :

untitled4ja1.png

then your downloads wont be paused .Hope it helps :)

Guest wenipoo

Recently i got a new computer so i reinstall clubbox. when i select movie to start it pause right away and go onto the next one. so the list just stay pause becuase they seem to not able to connect or something. it just ran through my list fro top to bottom and go from top to bottom again. it take less than 5 second to scan one then go on to the next. this never happen b 4. can someone please advised me what i m doing wrong?

Guest dream_on

thank you hanib for the suggestion! however, the skip/pause spazzing out was more like...i would click start and it would pause within 2 seconds and move on to the next item on the list. o_o

but luckily for me, it somehow fixed itself out today....very strange. i left the computer on all night and day with my queue list open with one item and i came to try one more time and it somehow worked. veryyy werid. but i'm happy ^_^

oh wenipoo, that was the exact same problem i had. i think it's just a bug and it'll straighten itself out. make sure you check off the "Skip current file download at over 10 mins but no data received from server" as hanib suggested also.

Guest ShaolinMilk

Can someone please help me with this?

I bought the 10gb Quick download coupon and have done so many times. I bought it and I try to download a file. I wait a while and this pops up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/ShaolinMilk/help.jpg

I have no idea why it says this because I'm only logged in on this computer.

I'm on a router and I'm wondering if this may contribute to the problem. This is really annoying the heck out of me.

Guest dream_on

i've been wondering about router connections as well. on my computer, i get normal download speeds usually 50 kb/s. but on my labtop, my speeds are sooo much slower even though they share one internet connection. am i doing something wrong?

I'm new to the whole clubox thing. I've been trying to join a clubox but i can't. Everytime I click on that button you're suppossed to click I don't get that pop-up I go to the page I go to the page I was just on

Can you help me please?

Guest wenipoo

so should i just leave my clubbox on along with 1 item on my list only? i will give it a try. so sad that my clubbox don't work = (. but thanks for the suggestion dream on and hanib.

thank you hanib for the suggestion! however, the skip/pause spazzing out was more like...i would click start and it would pause within 2 seconds and move on to the next item on the list. o_o

but luckily for me, it somehow fixed itself out today....very strange. i left the computer on all night and day with my queue list open with one item and i came to try one more time and it somehow worked. veryyy werid. but i'm happy ^_^

oh wenipoo, that was the exact same problem i had. i think it's just a bug and it'll straighten itself out. make sure you check off the "Skip current file download at over 10 mins but no data received from server" as hanib suggested also.

Guest ukoziak

Anyone familiar with this problem:

After a few days without any problems my clubbox client suddenly started to skip files within a few seconds instead of 10 minutes when there's no file date received from the server.

It's skipping files like crazy. Is this some kind of bug? This is the second time this problem has occured. Last time it filled up my harddisk with those *._NEO_ files. Need to restart the whole thing... I'm glad I found out about the basket option. But still, it's very weird and annoying.

@leadgal

No. You don't need points to download.

Guest sleep_walkerz

erm..i have a question.....

while im using my CB.... suddenly there sumthing pop up saying tat theres another user n stuff like tat.... does tiz mean my id being hacked? wat should i do to prevent thiz happening again...

coz im sure i never tell my password to any1 in da world b4

thanks in advance

Guest leadgal

I got a little problem here...

whenever i get to the last part when they are going to start downloading...

it keeps skipping & pausing...

may i know why is this happening...??? :(

Archived