[Variety] Hot Brothers 뜨거운 형제

obviously bcoz the first concept of the show didnt work,rating wise....and i dont think its the same concept as QM,since a LOT of shows do this kind of challenge concept,not just QM~the longest running show that runs on such concept is Infinity Challenge~ Heroes too feels kind of the same concept~ 

but then it kinda look like they r going to go back to their old concept next week~ i guess the PD just is varying the concept for now? 

and ah T__T i dont get it why did park hwe sun got picked instead~ even PMS did better than him IMO~ well of course the best is gikwang but then he probably is too busy to do this~ PMS too,but TJH is good too~tony did well too~ at least to me,way better than hwe sun~ 

and the being mom part two <3 they changed the kid for hwesoon n simon D and this one behave really really well~ n friendly too~ hehe~ 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're just experimenting with the concept. Next week is going to be where they try to win over the hearts of men and women and become a hyung or an oppa. 

I was disappointed when they picked Hwi-soon and they obviously did it because he was one of the worst performances there. Gi-kwang being the best was no surprise and I love how the judges were super impressed. Tony and his shabby legs...lol

The girl for Hwi-soon and Simon was adorable. It's kinda sad how Gi-kwang and Tony's baby was sick because I loved him the last time he was on the show. My favorite baby. <3 Does anyone know why PMS and TJH weren't there?

- Kyu

I think they're just experimenting with the concept. Next week is going to be where they try to win over the hearts of men and women and become a hyung or an oppa. 

I was disappointed when they picked Hwi-soon and they obviously did it because he was one of the worst performances there. Gi-kwang being the best was no surprise and I love how the judges were super impressed. Tony and his shabby legs...lol

The girl for Hwi-soon and Simon was adorable. It's kinda sad how Gi-kwang and Tony's baby was sick because I loved him the last time he was on the show. My favorite baby. <3 Does anyone know why PMS and TJH weren't there?

- Kyu

agreed~they r still experimenting since the show is not tied to just one concept~ so they r free to do whateva they want till something works for them~

Gikwang <3 i love how the woman actually wants GK as a real ballerino~ i am glad i am not the only one who is dissapointed with their choice~really T__T even tony is better with his shabby legs~ LOL~ 

i think since its a re-try? so PMS and TJH dont hav to do this the challenge again? theres going to be more of this next week right? the kids still need to pick them at the end of the day~i wonder if GK&tony could succeed this week,with the kid sick and all~but the kid does seem to favor GK XD HAHA always in his arms crying~i totally adore donghyun <3 such a cutie

looking fwd next week~GK did good this past two weeks albeit not winning~ but he is so bad at talking his way to gain fans HAHA~frm the preview,it seems like it still look disastrous for him~ last time they did such thing,he got -ve marks at the end of the day despite starting off strong~ 

and ah i can tell already that i am going to miss kim gura's presence next week~ the past missions is OK without him,but such talk concept,is more interesting with him around~ 

Guest WitchGoddess

^ I hope they're not doing the Avatar thing again. I really liked their newer format. It feels like they ran out of ideas and went back to doing the same old thing.

^ I hope they're not doing the Avatar thing again. I really liked their newer format. It feels like they ran out of ideas and went back to doing the same old thing.

they r doing this as a fan service~says them~ bcoz many ppl keeps asking for them to do the avatar dating~i dont think they are going back to the concept~ at least not yet~ but who knows~ i loved the new concept too sans the talk debate thing they did last week~ 

Guest cinderella18

hi everyone!!I wanna ask a small question..there was a very hilarious episode where the guys had to take care of some toddlers..which episode was that??it was hilarious and I wanna rewatch it..:)

Guest adikkeluangman

“Hot Brothers” and “Enjoy Today” come to an end

MBC’s two variety shows under their “Sunday Sunday Night” program will be coming to an end.

On February 7th, a representative of “Sunday Sunday Night” alerted viewers of the change through his Twitter by writing, “We are currently filming the final episode of ‘Hot Brothers.’ ’Enjoy Today’ completed its filming last week. The two shows have been with our program for a long time now.”

He continued, “Throughout its airing, we’ve been through thick and thin together. Putting both shows to an end is quite disappointing. However, there is a new program waiting for us next week. Thank you to all of the staff members and directors for working hard with us.”

The new variety show to take its place will be “New Employee,” scheduled for broadcast either late February or early March.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/hot-brothers-and-enjoy-today-come-to-an-end

• 5 months later...
Guest callistephus

i only watch the first and the second episode but this show really made me BUAHAHAHAHAHA

after reading mostly lastest comment, it remember me of one of my favourite show, oh my school, which is verry funny as more episode aired, before they change the concept into idol sport competition

• 6 months later...
Guest nhannani2

Official Site : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/sundaynig...hers/index.html

Official Twitter Page : http://twitter.com/HOTbros

MCs :

Kim Gu Ra

Park Myung Soo

Tak Jae Hoon

Baek Hwi Soon

No Yoo Min(NRG)

Lee Ki Kwang(Beast)

Simon D(Supreme Team)

Han Seong Jin

Tony Ahn

Dowloads : AM-ADDICTION | AIGO-MEDIA | CASHEWMANIA BLOG | SEMI-FLY's torrent

Prologue 100321 : Introductions of Stars

Episode 1 (100328) : Introductions and Avatar Dating

Episode 2 (100523) : Avatar Date (I)

Episode 3 (100530) : Avatar Date (II)

Episode 4 (100606) : Personality Test

Episode 5 (100613) : Knowing Womans Heart

Episode 6 (100620) :

Episode 7 (100627) : Virtual MT

Episode 8 (100704) :

Episode 9 (100711) :

Episode 10 (100718) : New Avatars (Guest : Seo Ji Seok, Go Young Wook,Kim Kyung Jin)

Episode 11 (100725) :

Noh Yoo Min Quit The Show

Episode 12 (100801) : LOCK test

Episode 13 (100808) : Virtual Vacation (Guest Appearance : Song Dae Gwan,Lee Gae In)

Episode 14 (100815) : Avatar Company Part 1 (Guest : Kim Ji Hoon,Kim Hyun Chul,Tae Jin Ah,Song Dae Gwan)

Episode 15 (100822) : Avatar Company Part 2 (Guest : Lee Ha Neul,Jeung Jae Yong(DJ DOC))

Episode 16 (100829) : Avatar Company Part 3 (Guest : Lee Si Young,Hong Su Hyun)

Episode 17 (100912) : Moving House Part 1

Episode 18 (100912) : Moving House Part 2

Episode 19 (100919) : Sending Park Hwi Soon for marriage

Episode 20 (101003) : Autumn School Trip

Episode 21 (101010) : Hot Variety Training Camp in Saipan Part 1

Episode 22 (101017) : Hot Variety Training Camp in Saipan Part 2

Episode 23 (101024) : Knowing the Brothers Energy

Episode 24 (101031) : Truth of  the Brothers

Tony Ahn Officially Joins the show

Episode 25 (101107) : Hot Matching Part 1 (Guest: Go Young Wook)

Episode 26 (101128) : Hot Matching Part 2

Start of Season 2 without Kim Gura

Episode 26 (101205) : To be a Branch School Teacher Part 1

Episode 27 (101212) : To be a Branch School Teacher Part 2

Episode 28 (101219) : To be a Filial Son!

Episode 29 (101226) : To be a Mother!

Episode 30 (110102) : Be Korean Friends!

Episode 31 (110109) : Be a Ballerino Part 1

Episode 32 (110116) : Be a Ballerino Part 2 + To be a Mother After Service

Episode 33 (110123) : To be an Oppa or to be a Hyung?

Episode 34 (110130) : Avatar Fan service Part 1  (Guest : Lee Hong Ki(FT Island) and Kim Dongwan(Shinhwa))

Episode 35 (110206) : Avatar Fan service Part 2  (Guest : Lee Joon(MBLAQ) and Ji Sang Ryul)

Episode 36 (110213) : Avatar Fan service Part 3  (Guest : Danny Ahn(GOD) and Lee Jae Hwang)

Episode 37 (110220) : Avatar Fan service Part 4  (Guest : Goo Jun Yeop and Lee Tae Sung)

Please do not take anything from this post without permission. 

how to download??? i cant find a success link to download it...I REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT!!

Archived