- 「dedicated to caraboo ____ 」 ` ♥

babyroo

cafebuon

15i3ryg.jpg

yoseob is soooooooo cute ! (: i hope you like it ~

ddalgi-ah

730wvc.jpg21e9dw7.jpg

icon

WOWS, i TOTALLY fail at dark banners =T here's two versions ! one's my fail attempt at making it "dark" which is just .. desaturating it T_T LOLS , sorry sorry sorry sorry ): but i hope you like it anyway !

thank you everybody (: all the vips who want a banner but didnt give me pictures ..

.. gimme pictures , womans.

btw , i miss you too minsi darling ~ OH, i mean , ily HAHA YOU DIDNT SAY IMY XDD

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimigasuki

No, I don't want to give you pictures. You search yourself.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL @_@

your banners are so pretty @_@ I like the pink one, because I like pink.

The "dark" one is nice too though... LOOOOOL

oou im on the list. and im pink . @_@

「______ form ` 」

♥ pictures: here

♥ extra: ( liiike , what colors ) BRIGHT PINKK. like not the in yo face pink, but not light pink. dont really care, @_@

i dont care if you choose jin or yamada either.

dude you're so weird, people usually prefer no backgrounds. yamada is weird too, all of his pictures have solid backgrounds... LOOL

Guest cher amour

SOCUTE.I love your banners >;D yeye

yeye ye.

GIVEHER PICTURES WOMANS.. LOOL

womans. 8D

I can't wait to see more banners. yummy

delicious banners. oh yes, bb. <3

Guest ddalgi-ah

It's not dark, yes. But I like it! ^^ The banners are soo cool looking! Do you use blurs or some type of distorting tools on them?

Thank you bunches for making my request! I'll be switching within the week.

LOLOLOL, IT'S OKAY MY DARLING, I MISS YOU TOO. WORDS UNSPOKEN~~

OHOHOHO, THOSE BANNERS ARE SO AMAAAZING. ESP. THAT ONE OF... I DUNNO HIS NAME. DONGWOON? BUT I LIKE DESATURATION. EVEN IF IT'S NOT COMPLETE DESATURATION. IT'S PURDY.

BUT YES. I MISS YOU... WOMANS. :D ROFLROFL

Guest chopper!

HELLO (: i'm julie~

i'm such a stalker-fan of your works hehe ;D they are so pretty and clean!~<3

i see some ppl using your banners and my eyes were glued to them! x) captivated with that sunye banner ;D

you know you're awesome right? you do don't you! XD yes, so sorry for my weirdness...its spazz o'clock.... o_o;;

anyways, I'M REQUESTING now! lols x)

「______ form ` 」

♥ pictures: 01 02 03 04 05

♥ extra: ( liiike , what colors ) red or pink~ ^__^ any bright colors (:

thank youuu<33

jessssssa!<33 omgomg that dongwoon banner is just SO FRIGGIN UBER DAYUM GORGEOUS. i mean the brighter one. kyaaaaah i want! butbut you made it for someone else. pfft. ily though. aww you gave me first spot, I LOVE MY PRINCESS EVEN MOAR. i just realised we dont have each other on msn/fb/twitter! do you have any of these? we need to start getting talkin like we used to!!! kay brb.

jaesmile.gif

hokay so i finally got pictures. kay so they werent alot. so if you got some awesome hq picture, you can use yours hokay?

http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/loverides/ (the first dongwoon picture && first two rows of joonie) YES I WANT TWO BANNERS. CAUSE YOU SO OSM. and i am afraid we'll lose connection again. so i want two banners to last me the whole year for me to rotate ahhas. *puppy eyes* I LIKE PURPLE-Y-BLUEE BEST! second choice would be like that doojoon banner in the prev page, peach-y kinda pink(:

LALALAAAAS. the banner you made for cara so pwetty too. that's the baby from that taiwanese show right! whats it called. the one with ella and jerry yan yes? aww cara likes the boy? teehee he's cute! NO ONE GAVE ME ANYTHING ON MY BIRTHDAY *sadface*

hokay this has been long. ahahs imma go off now. its almost 2am and i have schooooool. and i miss dongbang like so friggin much):

Archived