GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS!!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trashstar haha awww thank you maragrett <3

Kiss the Rain. aww thank you clemee, *huggles back* Aww it's ok Clemee, take your time OR don't make them at all, I'm already happy I've got an awesome soompi buddy like you x) i love you

Asianrice LOL. LINHHH... too nice? I'm not nice or sweet, I'm a mofo. LOL.. NOOOO I DIDN'T MEAN JUNKI IS TOO SEXY FOR YOU, I meant he was too sexy for others.. like he's soo damn sexy ya know? XDD Linh thinking negative.. sorry for making you mistunderstand ><'

Kiki of course your on my list! xDD aww i love you <3

Guest Saranghae012

omigosh janny you're too cute. lol whee i see my name up there! you know what that means... chelly will be making you stuff too ;] hehee ^_^

but wow my gosh janny you really do keep improving. turning pro already. =P hehe you learn quickly. i lovee the soft effects and colors. they're really pretty and nice to look at. look at all those bday gifts. so early but at least you won't forget. unlike me, i'm always late for ppls bdays i feel so bad. haha you have such a kind and sweet heart janny. :) great job on these! <33333333

_Chelly*

Guest wh0-care5

those are really good. those people are really lucky to get something like this made for them. You put alot of time and effort into these eh?

Guest hiSHUA!

awww... *cries a river* ....WWWHHAAAA janny so sweet <333 I LOVE YOU!!

OMG the gifts are lovely <333 micky is so cute in those pictures!! OMG...

JANNY shua loves the colors you chose!! so beautiful and to DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAWWWWWW JANNY, SHUA LOVES YOU SO MUCH!! *cries* :tears: !!!

thank you so much <333 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE TOO!! hahaha...

HAPPY LATE-EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO JANNY <33 SHUA FEELS SO LOVED!!

i will SO repay you back janny!! :tears: thanks so much!!

~!@ shua

Guest Wassayo!

I'm on your gift list.. *shocked*.. (sarcastically) What a surprise!! n_n

haha nice style! I still dont understand why you think I', better than you.. your stuff looks great! *applauds*

I wonder what I'm going to get... hehe n_n

C H E L L Y !

*sighs* SHOOT ME PLEASE. -_- I feel so awful for making you one of the krappiets gifts ever!! & THERE'S ONLY 5 8! ><'

&& Worst than that is, NO LDW. ONLY 1 LDW ICON.. sfdkncskjm Janny is sooo sorry Chelly! I couldn't get any good pics of ldw, i don't know why, so I made Se7en instead & i hope thats okay. I started these and finished these from 1-2.00AMish due to distractions as well, and I guess my brain wasn't functioning very well, but after I finish everyone's gift I WILL certaintly make it up to you by making more! <333

I DECIDED TO MAKE THEM RIGHT NOW, & ALSO THE FANSIGNS I PROMISED YOU! XD

chellyldwavjanny.jpgchellyse7enavjanny.jpg

chellyse7enbanjanny4.jpgchellyse7enbanjanny3.jpg

chellyse7enbanjanny2.jpgchellyse7enbanjanny.jpg

chellyse7engraphicjanny.jpg

chellyse7enwalljanny.jpg

I SWEAR, I WAS SO DSKJCKS -___- THAT WAS 20-30 MINUTES AFTER I WOKE UP, SO YEA; I LOOK LIKE A MESS.

img20031yn.jpgimg20049ga.jpg

img20085qs.jpgimg20097yu.jpgimg20270uk.jpg

img20376yp.jpgimg20414sb.jpgimg20424bt.jpg

^ What a krappy drawing -___-;; You can't even see your hair, *smacks self* Stupid color pencil T_T

Well, I hope you like them.. ><' but if you don't; It's okay, I'd understand why (:

I LOVE YOU.

Shua Aww *huggles* I LOVE YOU MOREEEE <333 xD

Glad you like it, ><' Happy Birthday!

Justin LOLLL. YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME. pffftt.. <.<

LOL. I think you know what you're gonna get, XP

Guest kiss the rain.

lol Janny those fansigns are SOO CUTE ^^

and I love the gifts you made chelly!!! very pretty <3

Guest Saranghae012

WHOA... O________O;; Janny! you've over done it. lol too much gifts. you make me feel bad i only made you so little bit stuff. T____T;; i know i should've waited until you posted first :P hehee

but thank you so much dear <3 idk what to say. you're so nicee how can you be so nice. lol gosh! x_____x

it's okay there's only one LDW one. i know his pics are rather hard to find HQ ones. lol i have over 400 pics of him saved on my comp but most are small. he's so cute. :wub:

i remember when se7en was #1 on my list. what happened? lol i think i liked his other dorkie look/style better that's why. but i still do like him and his music ^_____^ <3 LDW just took his place. which is good for you huh janny? xP LOL

how do you get so good day by day? and you made these so late too! T_____T;; i wish i could do that. i just stay on my same steady pace. LOL

veryy beautiful colors and blending <333 *saves everything* hehe i'll be sure to add these as a link in my sig and i'm gonna be using my fav. one :

http://xs202.xs.to/xs202/06261/chellyse7enbanjanny2.jpg

hehe i like those pictures of him xD i think i have a fetish with guys in glasses. :phew: LOL

and wow those fansigns! you've made so many. *feels special* hehe they're so cute. i must say, i LOVEEE the Chelly + LDW one. such a cute little doodle. i can't draw at all.. >.<;; you're so creative hehe i love the signs! <3333 and what is this?! my two favorite colors mixed together. pink and green. hehe you're so awesome <3 :tears:

Whoa i think i wrote too much. *hides* :ph34r: Well i'll post this comment then save everything. thanks again so much. *hugs* <3333 ^_^

_Chelly*

MARGARETT (TRASHSTAR)!!

O_O;;;

I was stalking the Miyavi thread, and I just noticed a few things:

1. No pit hair

2. Looks Crotchless in a few pics x____x;;

3. His toes look prettier than mine XP

4. but... STILL SEXYYY. XD

Okay, PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME! It's just a few things I noticed ><' & People at the thread said he said at an interview, "I like girls... no wait.. I like girls MORE." LOL. Yea, anywaisee He is pretty sexy in some pictures :phew:

Here are the krappy gifts Janny made for you, -_____-;; I made a lot, cause I didn't know how else to repay you for the sexy banner & set you made PLUS being one of my sweetest/awesomee soompi buddies ALREADY. :sweatingbullets: THEY'RE K R A P -- FORGIVE ME :tears:

margarettmiyavijannyy.jpg

MIYAVI IS THE SEX

^ DL LINK. it's YSI.

WOW, Miyavi really is sexy AT TIMES :rolleyes: I found SOO MANY pics of him, kfdnks I'm gonna make YUMI some more gifts also <333

Mar -- I was gonna make you 3 more icons, Teddy & Taebin & Se7en, but ksdncks My brain is blank.. *sighs* I feel so bad, sowwie Margarett sexy, I LOVE YOU xD

I'M SOO SORRY THEY'RE KRAP-LIKE! I HAVE NO INSPIRATION LATELY, SO THAT'S WHY I'M PROCRASTINATING ><'

AS FOR OTHERS, AS I PROMISED; I WISHH FINISH YOURS!! DON'T KNOW WHEN BUT I DEF. WILL!!

&& -- JESSICA, I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE FIRST, ); SO WHEN I GET BACK I'LL FINISH YOUR BDAY GIFTS UP! SOWWIE HUN <33

Guest touche`

my my, more gifts. lol.

silent.sheep aww kayce! thank you sexy <3

Ahahah np. ^^ You're very sexy too. ;]

Aww..lucky people x] wow, janny..this might take you years to make all 20 gifts. @_@ I hope you can rest : D. But wow, all of these are awesome for words to be spoken. ^0^ Your so talented! GJ on all of these!

edit-

Heyy! More gifts! ^0^ How come i didn't saw that post. :huh: Maybe i'm really blind. Ha..ha..=.=;

Jann-ay~i guess your really addicted to making gifts! ^-^ Hehe! Lala, i see moi's name at the down of your post. ^0^!! Aww, it's okay. No rush~ 6 more hours until my birthday ends..:tears: *cries*, ah well. :3 Gone is gone, here is here. :]

-Jessica

sigh... remember my 6,666 post? I forgot all about it.. RAWR.. I skipped it by ONE post! darn. :(

anyway.. I love chelly's post.. Look at all those SE7EN graphics.. ahhhh.. I'm in love. :) you've got beautiful handwritting... gosh... I'm envious.

Guest lost.breed

Thank you for the early birthday graphic, Janny. Sorry that it took me a while to reply in this thread. I've been very busy with my everyday life matters. ;X The graphic is beautiful and of course, I love it very much. Thank you for taking your time to make me such a lovely gift!

Just to let you know, all of the other gifts look just as awesome! <3

-g.

Guest trashstar

ahhh thank you so much for the gifts, janny ^^ they look GREAT =) you really captured miyavi's sexiness xDD and yeah, i know what you mean about the things you noticed when visiting his thread lol kinda freaks me out too sometimes

thank you so so much, dear<333 ^^

Archived