Common English names for Asians

Guest loveteajuice

Guest DoDam

For girls, GRACE

Holy crap, there are so many kids named 'Grace' that are Korean.

I found the names to be very spread around for Asians.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyeheartyou

David, Kevin, James, John, Bryan/Brian, Steven, Michael, Andrew. (Except for David and Steven, I have at least one family member with these names hahahha)

Lisa, Jennifer, Tiffany, Tina, Karen, Jessica.

Guest Uh O Dianuh

John, Ricky, and Terry for the boys. Anna, Kim, and Jenny for the girls.

I saw my name but spelled differently although I have yet to meet an Asian person with same name. My name is Dianna btw.

Guest lawlipopx3

David .

I know like 5 davids o___o that are asian .

Henry ? , Kim , Roger... [kay thats not that common but i jus wanted to point that out heh ]

Michelle , Marie , Jenny , Jessica

Guest CinCin

Cindy, Jessica, Jenny, Kevin, Jason, Sandy.

I'm not sure if those are english names but, omfg they're everywhere!

girls: Cindy, Jessica, Julie, Tina,

Girls: Jennifer/Jenny, Katie, Sindy/Cindy, Julie, Theresa, Catherine, Emma, Amy

I started to cut some of my quotes. LOL It was like 4 more posts saying Cindy.

LOL My name is Cindy, and I had no clue it was so common. I just randomly picked it out of an English book name when I was 7 since I thought it sounds pretty. I think certain names just sound good to Asian people. (Come to think of it, the other 3 Cindys I know are all Asian)

Girls: I think Cindy, Jenny, Angela, Tina and Amy are very common ones among Chinese people, from experience. All the Japanese people I know use their Japanese names. And for Koreans, I see Stephanie, Tiffany, Julie/Juliy, Sue (I don't think anyone's mentioned this, but I know like 4 Korean people with a variation of that name), and Jessica.

Guys: Michael (dude, I know like...5?), Kevin, Jason, Richard, David. I don't find that guys have a specific race thing going on like the girls do...

Guest skootova

Danny!! I seriously know 10 Danny's and they all are Korean with the last name Park or Kim.

Justin, Kevin, Jason, Sharon, Stephanie, Jackie, Matthew, Joshua

Guest velvetsky

jessica and jennifer; for girls these two names are so darn common in my area. I probably know more than 6 friends whose either a jessica or jennifer. Ohhs and Cindy, Sarah and kathy/katherine, Jason, Andrew, Michael and Kevin are pretty common too.

Guest cyndi-x3

I know there are lots of Jennys + Cindys for the girls...! xD

(My name is Cindy & my sister's name is Jenny... I know lots of other friends / relatives who have the same name though..!) hmm... but for boys...? I think Kevin & James...!? lol

Guest areumie

Girls: Jessica, Jennifer, Sara, Grace, Kathy, Christine, Stephanie, Hannah

Boys: James, John, Daniel, David, Kevin, Andrew, Brian, Joseph, Justin

At least for Koreans :P

We gotta start using some more creative names!! I know like at least 5 each of the names that I listed up there.

Archived