[Official] U-kiss Lee Kiseop (이기섭) Picture Thread

yoosu_k

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purple_cola

^same here, im gonna see him too soon. have you seen his new blonde hair pics? i think he still looks great in it. oh and i love your caps of him from chefs kiss while he's wearing uniform

Guest paperwalls

OH ULZZANG OPPA <3

why are you so cute :3

omo.

Oh you guys should go to kiseop's first international forum :D

http://leekiseop.ipbfree.com/ ^^ it's new and you guys can spazz all about him all over the forum.

heheheh.

just saying.

But omg im so happy soompi has an official thread of this hot boy <3

& I LOVE HIS NEW HAIR!

So now everyone has gone blonde except Xander xD I'm waiting for him to go blonde too heheh.

I wish Eli got his blonde hair back too though I love him blonde. omg.

but they're all hot in everything. Nuff said.

Guest kusanolover

aww kiseop is too cute iam growing to liek him more and more

hope he get more popular

oh yeah i dont know if any of u guys know but kiseop was in

U-kiss's not young mv

here is the link

Guest Pepsi48

how fun would it be to have a water gun fight with KiSeop? lol :D

Lee20KiSeob180.jpg

hello there Mr KiSeopie~ blush.gif

tumblrl3sj4dglry1qbiy88.jpg

cr; u-kiss manager twitter

ah this guy is too handsome. I'm not complaining though xD

edit: i thought it was cute xD

114807128.gif

cr; kiseop facts twitter

Guest jirvin

hehehhe.. i love kiseops face, he is so cute. he looks more like a Japanese than a korean. hehehhee..

I hope next time he will have more lines on their songs.

Guest purple_cola

@yoosu_k seopie showed off his nice body during their concert here in manila last monday - 0614. their(him, eli and kibum) performance of Sexy Back was extremely hot that everybody were screaming. also he showed it again during the MC part of the show. his body now is super nice compare to his body during the inauguration of Kiss Me. btw, i was screaming so hard like a lunatic. LOL!

i dont own this pics but it was taken during their 1st ever concert (credit to the owners of the pic as tagged)

31766_130330570323867_1000004077367.jpg

tumblr_l424xcTtFS1qa74dro1_500.jpg

@yoosu_k seopie showed off his nice body during their concert here in manila last monday - 0614. their(him, eli and kibum) performance of Sexy Back was extremely hot that everybody were screaming. also he showed it again during the MC part of the show. his body now is super nice compare to his body during the inauguration of Kiss Me. btw, i was screaming so hard like a lunatic. LOL!

i dont own this pics but it was taken during their 1st ever concert (credit to the owners of the pic as tagged)

31766_130330570323867_1000004077367.jpg

tumblr_l424xcTtFS1qa74dro1_500.jpg

^ OMG I AM SO EFFING JEALOUS! HE LOOKS HOT WITH HIS HAIR UP LIKE THAT aaah you guys are so lucky!

So did you have any kind of interaction with him or whatsoever? LOL.

btw you seriously don't know how jealous i am of you right now!

ahaha! oh yeaah it would be good if you guys share more pictures from u-kiss' concert in the philippines :D

Guest Pepsi48

OMFG KISEOP LOOKS SO YUMMALICIOUS!!!! xD

they need to have a concert in the U.S. soon so i can fangirl over his hottness in person

but that probably won't happen soon T_T

hehehhe.. i love kiseops face, he is so cute. he looks more like a Japanese than a korean. hehehhee..

I hope next time he will have more lines on their songs.

lol i know, the first time i saw him i thought he was Japanese xD

doesn't kiseop sing in Bang Bang Bang and Dancing Floor both at 1:27?? Or at least it sounds like him xD.

But if it is he should totally sing more! (Well he should sing more anyway xD) He's really good!

Lee20KiSeob194.jpg

Lee20KiSeob191.jpg

Lee20KiSeob190.jpg

Lee20KiSeob192.jpg

credit as tagged

OMFG KISEOP LOOKS SO YUMMALICIOUS!!!! xD

they need to have a concert in the U.S. soon so i can fangirl over his hottness in person

but that probably won't happen soon T_T

I really think that U-KISS SHOULD TOUR THE US AND CANADA!That way I won't feel so jealous of the people who get to see them in person since I finally get the chance to see them as well :ph34r: We should make a petition. LOL.

Oh and YES he's the one who sings 1:27 in Dancing Floor and Bang Bang Bang :D

Guest purple_cola

@Pepsi48 yup he's super yummy! i really lost my senses when he stripped off onstage

@yoosu_k yeah Filipino Kiss Mes were really lucky coz our country was chosen to have their 1st ever solo concert. they had a fanmeeting last Sunday but it's by random raffle draw so I didnt get the chance to attend the fanmeeting. During the concert, I had the usual fan-idol interaction like the usual wave, smile, wink but my fave one was when he tried to blew the confetti to me and my cousin coz we were screaming his name. he was super cute. btw, last March when they went here in Manila I had a little interaction with him. I held his hand and I had a short conversation with him. It's a bit depressing though coz he really cant understand english language so all he did was to say thank you and gave out his cutest smile

i dont have that much pictures from the concert only videos but the problem is that the audio doesn't sound good coz we're infront of the stage and there's this huge speaker near our place

@yoosu_k yeah Filipino Kiss Mes were really lucky coz our country was chosen to have their 1st ever solo concert. they had a fanmeeting last Sunday but it's by random raffle draw so I didnt get the chance to attend the fanmeeting. During the concert, I had the usual fan-idol interaction like the usual wave, smile, wink but my fave one was when he tried to blew the confetti to me and my cousin coz we were screaming his name. he was super cute. btw, last March when they went here in Manila I had a little interaction with him. I held his hand and I had a short conversation with him. It's a bit depressing though coz he really cant understand english language so all he did was to say thank you and gave out his cutest smile

i dont have that much pictures from the concert only videos but the problem is that the audio doesn't sound good coz we're infront of the stage and there's this huge speaker near our place

BUT STILL... you're so lucky! Haha I mean, you touched Kiseop! I'd probably die if I see him in person! Like how was he? Was he really friendly to everyone? And what happened with the confetti? Did you keep it? ahahah

Archived