New JYP Asian Girl Group Auditions

Guest bluebear847

Guest bluebear847

how would u complete the application? for the contact info.. it requires a phone line from korea...

http://audition.jype.com/audition_form.asp

Hmm good question, haha. I don't know I think what I'm going to do is just fill it out with zeros, and then in the section where you talk about yourself, I would put my phone number and the location you are from. I figure if they really like you, they will most likely pursue you no matter where you're from and read your application thoroughly.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misslx

Hmm good question, haha. I don't know I think what I'm going to do is just fill it out with zeros, and then in the section where you talk about yourself, I would put my phone number and the location you are from. I figure if they really like you, they will most likely pursue you no matter where you're from and read your application thoroughly.

ahah that's what i was thinking too.. thanks.. gl..

prolly won't post until i have my spring break..

Guest jenny620

@bluebear847 but I just want to know if you dont have a lisence ( driving lisence) since your not old enough what should I do then? why do we need to have a card( passeport or lisence) ? sorry if this questions sound stupid but I was just wondering. and also beside the withe button there is also another button (well the text is not in the with box) but what dos that mean?) because when I click on this it directly go on the page with the audition application, but they is a place where I have to right the ID? so does that mean that I have to do your tutorial to get my ID?

thanks for answering :P

and if still, I have to do this what proof is fine beside a driving lisence and a passeport? does my social number in canada count?) and also on the your tutorial do we need to right something in the content section?

thanks again

Guest bluebear847

@bluebear847 but I just want to know if you dont have a lisence ( driving lisence) since your not old enough what should I do then? why do we need to have a card( passeport or lisence) ? sorry if this questions sound stupid but I was just wondering. and also beside the withe button there is also another button (well the text is not in the with box) but what dos that mean?) because when I click on this it directly go on the page with the audition application, but they is a place where I have to right the ID? so does that mean that I have to do your tutorial to get my ID?

thanks for answering :P

and if still, I have to do this what proof is fine beside a driving lisence and a passeport? does my social number in canada count?) and also on the your tutorial do we need to right something in the content section?

thanks again

Hi jenny620,

If you don't have a license or a passport, I'm not sure what you can do. Are you under 14 years-old because if you are then you can't really sign up. You can try getting a regular ID that's not necessarily a drivers license, one of my family members has one of these and got it at the DMV, but this is in the US. I'm not sure about Canada. You might want to try a school ID they might accept that but I'm not sure. The reason why they need identification verification is because I think Korea is more strict on their Internet usage and hold people more reliable to what they say and do on the Internet. I'm not positive on this but from what I was reading a lot of the notes were about certain government acts and such that needed your identity to be verified.

I'm not sure which white button you are talking about, can you be more specific or send me a pic of what you're talking about, and what you mean by ID do you mean the ID as in the Daum username, or ID as in an official identification card such as a license or passport. My tutorial is for after setting up a daum account but I can help you setup an account if you need it. My tutorial is for what to do when you click on the Upload button on the audition site and it asks for ID verification, if you don't do my tutorial and you are a foreigner then you won't be able to upload your audition video.

You can try sending them a copy of your social security card but I am not sure they will accept this. You might want to be careful too, your social security number is important and you might not want to release it to a foreign website, although daum seems pretty legit. The risk is entirely up to you. In the content section of my tutorial you do not need to write anything because there should already be some Korean in the content, which is basically stating you are responding to the foreigner identity verification. Let me know if you have more questions. Good Luck!

Guest summerfall

can someone pleas help me with this..

I really can't get through

what does it say?? The ones with red circle

now.png

Guest jenny620

Hi jenny620,

If you don't have a license or a passport, I'm not sure what you can do. Are you under 14 years-old because if you are then you can't really sign up. You can try getting a regular ID that's not necessarily a drivers license, one of my family members has one of these and got it at the DMV, but this is in the US. I'm not sure about Canada. You might want to try a school ID they might accept that but I'm not sure. The reason why they need identification verification is because I think Korea is more strict on their Internet usage and hold people more reliable to what they say and do on the Internet. I'm not positive on this but from what I was reading a lot of the notes were about certain government acts and such that needed your identity to be verified.

I'm not sure which white button you are talking about, can you be more specific or send me a pic of what you're talking about, and what you mean by ID do you mean the ID as in the Daum username, or ID as in an official identification card such as a license or passport. My tutorial is for after setting up a daum account but I can help you setup an account if you need it. My tutorial is for what to do when you click on the Upload button on the audition site and it asks for ID verification, if you don't do my tutorial and you are a foreigner then you won't be able to upload your audition video.

You can try sending them a copy of your social security card but I am not sure they will accept this. You might want to be careful too, your social security number is important and you might not want to release it to a foreign website, although daum seems pretty legit. The risk is entirely up to you. In the content section of my tutorial you do not need to write anything because there should already be some Korean in the content, which is basically stating you are responding to the foreigner identity verification. Let me know if you have more questions. Good Luck!

thanks alot and just for your information I am 14 years old (or 15 in korea ) so ya I am basically at the limit but I cant still audition since I was born in 1995 well so its fine to give them a school ID card or a simply metro card with my name on it and my date of birth and that will be fine? and the white box and the one beside the white box that was talking about it is the on the picture so basically the button that I pointed with the blue mark is the one for auditionning right? and I was wondering what is the one that I am pointing with red. (SORRY i DONT KNOW WHY BUT THE PIC IS IN BAD QUALITY BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE WHERE i MEAN AND HERE IS THE LINK OF THE audition website where I take the picture

http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/Top.do?lu=t_c_notice

Please click this following link for the photo

http://www.mypicx.com/03162010/sg/

cause when I click on this it goes to the audition application http://audition.jype.com/audition_form.asp so I was thinking that maybe we didnt nead any ID (lisence or others) but what did I understant from your reply is that they will ask for an ID if I click on the upload button? or not? because if not how can I go directly on this application?

and thanks for the info if not I will try with my school card or other and see if it works or not

sorry for an y grammar mistakes, I dont usually talk or write in english

Guest bluebear847

thanks alot and just for your information I am 14 years old (or 15 in korea ) so ya I am basically at the limit but I cant still audition since I was born in 1995 well so its fine to give them a school ID card or a simply metro card with my name on it and my date of birth and that will be fine? and the white box and the one beside the white box that was talking about it is the on the picture so basically the button that I pointed with the blue mark is the one for auditionning right? and I was wondering what is the one that I am pointing with red. (SORRY i DONT KNOW WHY BUT THE PIC IS IN BAD QUALITY BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE WHERE i MEAN AND HERE IS THE LINK OF THE audition website where I take the picture

http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/Top.do?lu=t_c_notice

Please click this following link for the photo

http://www.mypicx.com/03162010/sg/

cause when I click on this it goes to the audition application http://audition.jype.com/audition_form.asp so I was thinking that maybe we didnt nead any ID (lisence or others) but what did I understant from your reply is that they will ask for an ID if I click on the upload button? or not? because if not how can I go directly on this application?

and thanks for the info if not I will try with my school card or other and see if it works or not

sorry for an y grammar mistakes, I dont usually talk or write in english

Hey,

So the white button you were pointing at with the blue arrow in your picture is to upload your audition video. If your ID is not confirmed then when you click on that button it won't let you upload a video of your audition until you are verified. I don't have a picture of that since now I'm already verified but this is what the video upload page should look like once you are verified and able to upload.

Picture1.png

If you get something else then that is most likely the page where it is telling you to verify your ID.

The link you point to with the red button is the written application part that you fill out and send with the uploaded audition video. The written application does not need ID verification but you basically can't audition if you can't upload your video ;)

Let me know if the school ID or other form works and good luck!

Guest misslx

is there a limit to posting up videos? i've seen ppl post up more than one..

can someone translate this second part...

STEP 2. 지원서를 작성하고 접수번호 확인하기 동영상 업로드 후 반드시 지원서 작성까지 완료하셔야 정상적으로 접수됩니다. 동영상을중복으로업로드하셨을경우,지 원 서 는 한 번 만 보 내시 면 됩 니 다.

Guest jenny620

Hey,

So the white button you were pointing at with the blue arrow in your picture is to upload your audition video. If your ID is not confirmed then when you click on that button it won't let you upload a video of your audition until you are verified. I don't have a picture of that since now I'm already verified but this is what the video upload page should look like once you are verified and able to upload.

Picture1.png

If you get something else then that is most likely the page where it is telling you to verify your ID.

The link you point to with the red button is the written application part that you fill out and send with the uploaded audition video. The written application does not need ID verification but you basically can't audition if you can't upload your video ;)

Let me know if the school ID or other form works and good luck!

thank for your tutorial my school card did work well I guess I receive like three e-mails about this and when I click to audition I get the same page as you so I think it works? did you already audition? if yes please give me the link I will be the first person to comment in english lol :P

is there a limit to posting up videos? i've seen ppl post up more than one..

can someone translate this second part...

STEP 2. 지원서를 작성하고 접수번호 확인하기 동영상 업로드 후 반드시 지원서 작성까지 완료하셔야 정상적으로 접수됩니다. 동영상을중복으로업로드하셨을경우,지 원 서 는 한 번 만 보 내시 면 됩 니 다.

I translated this on the first page, please check there.

Guest bluebear847

thank for your tutorial my school card did work well I guess I receive like three e-mails about this and when I click to audition I get the same page as you so I think it works? did you already audition? if yes please give me the link I will be the first person to comment in english lol :P

I haven't auditioned yet because I've been slammed with school hopefully I can do it soon, and I will upload the link as soon as I can. I'm not very good or pretty but hey it's worth a shot because I really like dancing, singing, and acting, and if I can make a career out of it then I would be really happy :)

Guest misslx

I translated this on the first page, please check there.

oops... haha thanks

has anyone from soompi post up their video yet?

4 girls so far stands out to me from the videos i've seen... i've seen about most of them.. hahahahahha..

Guest bluebear847

oops... haha thanks

has anyone from soompi post up their video yet?

4 girls so far stands out to me from the videos i've seen... i've seen about most of them.. hahahahahha..

Can you post links to the girls who stand out to you, I want to see. I've been trying to watch the videos but it takes forever for my computer to load daum videos that its just not possible to go through and sort through all of it, hehe.

Guest misslx

Can you post links to the girls who stand out to you, I want to see. I've been trying to watch the videos but it takes forever for my computer to load daum videos that its just not possible to go through and sort through all of it, hehe.

Yeah same here, it takes forever to load. The ones that took too long I didn't watch it or if I wasn't interested I didn't watch the whole thing. Loading used to be slow for me but now it's decent.

Guest jenny620

I haven't auditioned yet because I've been slammed with school hopefully I can do it soon, and I will upload the link as soon as I can. I'm not very good or pretty but hey it's worth a shot because I really like dancing, singing, and acting, and if I can make a career out of it then I would be really happy :)

thats fine tel my when you will audition and also are you korean? and how old are you

Guest xO_Evonne

Does anyone know if the auditions have to be individual or like can we audition

with 2 ppl or 3 maybe

Thanks ^^

Guest Munchkins

Does anyone know if the auditions have to be individual or like can we audition

with 2 ppl or 3 maybe

Thanks ^^

It's probably supposed to be an individual audition. Since they're looking for only one, or two according to the video of 2AM, girls for the new group.

Guest bluebear847

thats fine tel my when you will audition and also are you korean? and how old are you

I am Korean, and I'm an oldie, I'm an 88er...haha I barely made the cutoff. I'm really just doing it for fun and to encourage the young ones to just go for it, if it's something you really want to do. That's why I've been trying to post audition notices for everyone to try. :D

Guest jenny620

I am Korean, and I'm an oldie, I'm an 88er...haha I barely made the cutoff. I'm really just doing it for fun and to encourage the young ones to just go for it, if it's something you really want to do. That's why I've been trying to post audition notices for everyone to try. :D

hi I sent you a pm message please go check it :P

Archived