One-sided love story to share?

pico

Have three crush for the rest of my life were making me so grey. But this time i have a biggie problem with last crush that i have. My last crush is a secondary school friend and he becomes a pilot right now. I liked him a lot when i was high school but i was so sad to hear he has a girlfriend. Yeah, who wants to have a relationship with a biggie fat girl with a curly hair ? It's so desperate at that time so i decided to move on and have a good life. The last we met was five years ago when we bumped each other at the bank in my city before i moved to japan. He's with his father and me just alone. we greet each other but that's all. But my feeling still lingering at that time for him until now, until we met again last month in Hokkaido, when he had a flight and turnaround in Sapporo. I was suprised to see him and it's strange to see him becomes the one that i still remember. The one who always smile to me although he see i am totally different right now. and the problem is  i am still shivering near him and my heart just jumped up and down when he's talking with me. I dont know what to say but it's so hard to me to get closed with him since we are separated. we still talk each other in social media but i decided to stop because i am afraid he doesnt like me because i know, pilot seems have a high quality condition to have a girl friend. Maybe like a steewarded. Shoot :(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nigel84

Yes I am in love with a beautyful girl. It still is one sided. I fell in love with her when I was in 9th standard. I tried to communicate with her for 3 times but each time she replied very harshly. since then I never tried and could not find any way to at least tell her about my feelings for her. I use to follow her secretly just to watch her. After 4 years she moved to an unknown place and now I even do not know that where she is? , how she is? , is she married now or single yet? Infact I even do not know if she is alive or not. But I still love her lots and never fell in love with anyone else. It has always compelled me to admit that I truely love her from the core of my heart.
I still wish that someday she come infront of me and we can live together.

Archived