This was our Leadja, this is our Park Jaebum.

Guest myzxsagittarius

thank you for posting this! everyone should read this and realize that Jay was and still is a good person.

Jay is such a hard worker and you can tell through his interviews. He always mention his mom and wanting to make money for her which is so sweet of him.

no matter what, i will support you Jay, 150% :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine

kissez*

Seriously, I've seen you in many of these Jay/2PM threads provoking anger when it's so unnecessary. You FULLY understand the types of reaction you will get with your words. You keep claiming that you find these comments funny, but WE'RE not here for YOUR entertainment. If you would like to be entertained, please get off the internet and do something PRODUCTIVE with your time. A lot of people ARE upset. I don't care if you don't care, or you think it's stupid. But at least respect their opinions. Please stop posting these unnecessary comments, because it's getting harder and harder to respect your opinion. Stop hiding behind the internet, if you don't like what these people are saying. JUST DON'T GO INTO THE THREAD. Simple isn't it?

Please don't bother making a snide remark at my comment, I will now ignore all of your posts.

I am sorry to all the other readers here, I know this wasn't meant to be a thread for animosity, but it's hard to ignore people who come to the thread for lame reasons.

Guest colloquy
SO JYPE, WHATS THE BIG SECRET? WHAT’S SO UNFORGIVABLE?

THAT HE’S TOO CLEAN TO BE A PART OF 2PM? THAT HE’S TOO MUCH OF AN ANGEL FOR YOUR DIRTY COMPANY IMAGE?

Take from http://justhottests.tumblr.com/

It's kind of odd to hear that people think that there's nothing that he could have done wrong that wouldn't be forgivable. Um... there are lots of acts that aren't illegal that would cause me to cut ties. I guess when my friends backstab me in various ways, I should ask myself "WWJD" and answer myself like an insane person "Forgive! Be a complete pushover!"

I just see the same BS from months ago over that myspace controversy repeating itself. Well, those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Although I still don't see why this couldn't have gone into his picture thread... Bye, Jaebum.

Guest xxxxxxx

I'm glad this was posted because everyone thinks that Jay is a bad guy.... I'm glad this is posted to show that he's truly a great guy :(

kissez*

Seriously, I've seen you in many of these Jay/2PM threads provoking anger when it's so unnecessary. You FULLY understand the types of reaction you will get with your words. You keep claiming that you find these comments funny, but WE'RE not here for YOUR entertainment.

Didn't mean to break up your pity party.

But what's the point of 2 Jay threads floating around? This could have easily been posted under his official thread. Just because you guys are trying to gain sympathy, it doesn't mean that all of us are going to give it. Other people are pretty much echoing the same sentiments as I but I guess I reeeally rubbed people the wrong way by posting his myspace comments?

lol

You only want to see all the good things about your idols, right?

There was your rude awakening.

If you would like to be entertained, please get off the internet and do something PRODUCTIVE with your time.

Funny, 95% of the time I'm on Soompi I'm actually multi-tasking. It takes 10 seconds to type something out and go RIGHT back to what I was doing.

A lot of people ARE upset. I don't care if you don't care, or you think it's stupid. But at least respect their opinions. Please stop posting these unnecessary comments, because it's getting harder and harder to respect your opinion. Stop hiding behind the internet, if you don't like what these people are saying. JUST DON'T GO INTO THE THREAD. Simple isn't it?

You don't need to respect my opinion, it is most certainly true that I do not respect yours.

Please don't bother making a snide remark at my comment, I will now ignore all of your posts.

Lol, I love it when people do the whole "don't bother replying, I'm just going to ignore you" after posting a whole bunch of garbage.

Cool :lol: .

It's kind of odd to hear that people think that there's nothing that he could have done wrong that wouldn't be forgivable. Um... there are lots of acts that aren't illegal that would cause me to cut ties. I guess when my friends backstab me in various ways, I should ask myself "WWJD" and answer myself like an insane person "Forgive! Be a complete pushover!"

I just see the same BS from months ago over that myspace controversy repeating itself. Well, those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Although I still don't see why this couldn't have gone into his picture thread... Bye, Jaebum.

WWJD = "What Would Jaysus do"?

I think I've seen a few macros of that over at Omona lol.

Guest suejinners

I don't care if your a fan or not a fan of Jaebum. You all don't have to agree but you need to respect each other. Don't forget Soompi's rules.

Is it so necessary to trigger arguments? Isn't it blatantly obvious to what will happen?

Archived