- tinchiq

- pa_houa94

done, pending, rejected.

and hello, I'm Jann :)

Guest loikyish.

Title: One Little Kiss

Subtext: sometimes stories doesn't always have to end where they started

Pictures: album

please use the junsu, jaejoong, and riin pictures. ; ) i labeled them so it'll be easy.

Extra: JANN! OMAGAH. o_o I know you're a pro and such but I honestly haven't seen any of your posters. Or maybe I have and just didn't know it. Anyhow, the examples are great and lovely. I don't know how to work with my own story's poster so can I hand the work over to you? Hahaha. ; )

Guest MR. LEE'S

hyeee honey. lol, sorry i don't know your name. hehe but but, well i've seen your artworks before and they're pretty. well well look at your examples, hotness would be the suitable word. your blending is really cool and i like the textures you used. ohlalala freaking sexy, and and- haha your rules. why no oktaecyeon? is that because of you don't want to work with him or is it because of he's yours? hoho, anyway- i'm shern and, what's yours? keke, i hope we can be friends. wee~

p/s: i bet we can be best friend if your answer for my question about taec is "YES IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM." if it is, give me five since i don't like him too.

Guest juju<3.

YAH, ITS JANN THE EX-JAEJOONG LOVER AND NOW THE JAY LOVER, LMFAO.

jaejoong is sad lately because of you. he told me so. rofl.

gah, i love your tr thread already and guess what? jujus going to stalk this.

Guest honeyboo.

Replies and Pickups

Betsuchi

I don't want to work with female celebrities, but stock photos of random models are okay XD I was so brain dead with your request but I managed to do it because of Taeyang ;) I hope you like 'em?

ver 1 ver 1 [border]

ver 2 ver 2 [border]

tinchiq

LOIKYYYYY ! :D asdklsafkdaso I already stated no girl celebs, but since it's you, I'll let this slide :P LMAO. hot Jaejoong pictures btw. ;D and you can make posters, don't lie. I've seen them and they are gorgeous! :]] I've made yours, but it is so very simple. x: sdlfklsfkdls. hope you'll like it? I can't resist to varied the colouring tone. :$

ver 1 ver 2 ver 3

pa_houa94

Aww thankyou! :) But seriously, my posters aren't that good, compared to other ps-ers. ahahs. Anyway, I have finished yours too. It's too simple, but I kinda like it. I hope you do, too?

click!

shern

haaay you! :D I'm Jann, nice to meet you :] lulwhut hotness? ahah girl, you flattered me, but really, stop lying :P urghh you wanna know why? like they said, he's being so cocky lately.. -_x he used to be really quiet and not far from invisible, but now.. I want the Taec we knew. :X I used to like him, but not anymore...

oncethegirl

'SUP SEXY? ;) LOL ahahs you tell Jaejoong get lost :P /cough. he has 489752943 of girls and abandoned me, the loyal wife. who is now his ex. XD LMAO. and ps, I miss you, Juju! D:

kai xin ALWAYYS

omgsh it's youu! the pro :D I love seeing your happy posters. they are amazing ♥ and hell yeahhh! let's be friends. :) waww not amazing, i'm still new at this kinda stuff.. even though I've ps-ed for months now -_x but thankyooooh ! (:

taking more requests !

OMG OMG OMG!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! IT'S LOVELY!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! SO SO MUCH!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!:D:D:D You are really good at it!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Guest Betsuchi

Replies and Pickups

Betsuchi

I don't want to work with female celebrities, but stock photos of random models are okay XD I was so brain dead with your request but I managed to do it because of Taeyang ;) I hope you like 'em?

ver 1 ver 1 [border]

ver 2 ver 2 [border]

WOW!...these are wonderful!!! thank you so much ^_^!! I love them!!! ...but not alot of ppl read my fanfic so it might not get seen :( would you mind if i turned it into a banner for my sig?

Guest loikyish.

OMY GEEEBUSS!! JANN! JANN! JANN!! I would have made the poster myself but i'm sure i won't be able to get that result. DAYUM! you got me all excited to use the poster. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! xDD. All three versions are jjang. I'll be using them all. Ohoho, i'm sorry. XD. I guess I skipped that thing. Teehee. but but but you lavv me don't you? Because you still granted me the request. YAYY! ohoho. i feel special. lmao. eee, no one could get any hotter than jaejoong. lmao. or atleast jay is almost getting there. ahaha. >XD. I will be stalking. ^__^

u40458150311.gif

kai xin ALWAYYS

omgsh it's youu! the pro biggrin.gif I love seeing your happy posters. they are amazing ♥ and hell yeahhh! let's be friends. smile.gif waww not amazing, i'm still new at this kinda stuff.. even though I've ps-ed for months now -_x but thankyooooh ! (:

:OOO i is no proooo xD you're thee prooooo here. look at all those sexy postersssss. gorgous blending skilllssss 8DDD yay we're friendsssss. you're new to thisss? it doesn't look like it x) i really really love that one little kiss posterrr. so pretty *O* you're taking more requesttssss. i so wanna request, but i dont write sad things, sadly. TT_________TT aaahhh i see you like my husband park jae beom. is he your husband tooo? i don't mind sharing him x) teehee. he's just so hot. so amaazing. he's like the ultimate definition of sexy. 8DDDD & THOSE CHOCOLATE ABS<3 haha sorry for spazzing xD i've been missing him too much. i need him to come baaack )x

Guest MR. LEE'S

okay i feel so stupid now. lol, you did include your name there. i didn't realise that. did you edit it or it's there before i posted a comment? pssh psssh. i am such a bad stalker. ahh Jann, weee~ now i know what your name is. lol, i sound like a real stalker. don't worry, i won't do anything bad to you. kekeke. ohh my, i'm telling you the truth. you're hot and so are your artworks. i totally love them. i'm not lying! why wouldn't you believe me? YES YES YES YESS! JANN, GIVE ME FIVE! woohooo~ we're totally the same. taec used to be my first husband. but not anymore. you're right, he's getting cockier these days. i totally don't love it. and, ripping his shirt for most of the times. -.-" what the hell is that, i totally don't like it. i want the old him back too. that's taec who i loved. but now, he's the famous taec. nonetheless, look at those posters. three of them are sexy but i love the poster that you made for loiky the most. they're really good. pretty. gorgeous. now i don't want to do the same poster for her. haha, because yours is too pretty! anyway, thanks for the reply. (:

Guest juju<3.

Replies and Pickups

oncethegirl

'SUP SEXY? ;) LOL ahahs you tell Jaejoong get lost :P /cough. he has 489752943 of girls and abandoned me, the loyal wife. who is now his ex. XD LMAO. and ps, I miss you, Juju! D:

taking more requests !

sup sexay women! WHAT. you want me to tell jaejoong that? fine, and i sure will. im scared he'll attack me once hearing the news from his beloved wifey moving on and takes his anger on me instead.

GIRL, I MISSES CHU TWO. hru?! ps. i love taec :x

GAHHHHHHHH. YOU'RE SO PRO AT PS NOW? WHAT? I AM IMPRESSED AND MOVED.

Archived