G-Dragon - Breathe (cover)

x3wendy

Guest SailorBoy62

Wendyyyyyy, let's collab sometime, yes? Anyways, I like that YouTube says it was posted on my birthday. Haha. Anyways, I think it's good. I like the fact that you've got you're own style and you're not trying to cop some kind of fake ghetto accent or anything. It sounds natural and comfortable, it's good.

Raix; I MISS YOU<3 where have you been hiding! =.= The verse was stuck in my head for the longest time and I just had to record it.

andsharonx; sharonn<3 lol you should try rapping! bet you'd be just as good as you'll be singing (that didn't really make sense to me but.. you know what i mean) i'll try to record the whole thing when i'm not lazy :[

Nymphoenix; thanks!

SailorBoy62; Yes, I'd love a collab :) Just message me on aim or something, or i'll msg you. haha. Happy (really) belated birthday. Thanks for the comment!

Suyasha; thanks for the comment. will keep in mind if i redo or finish.

Guest JUST-5MILE

How come I didn't see this earlier? D: *hides*

Omfgg~ you know I love your rapping right? Keke~ <3

But this is too short. T__T I demand more!

o6.91; lol you were too slow! :[ and i will die if i do the chorus =.= it's so weird. you can do the chorus for me XD

eclipsesque.; thanks for the comment ^^ I'll try to complete it :]

kAPEESH; haha just cus it's be GD :P

JUST-5MILE; grrr! how dare you hide from me :( wanna sing the chorus for me and the bridgeee~

Archived