I'm Desperate. I need your help.

jiyongfighting

Hello everyone.

Okay so I have been selected as a State Finalist for Zinch’s third annual $20,000 Sweet Diggity Dawg Scholarship, also known as the March Madnezz Scholarship Competition. Awesome right?

Well, I'll briefly explain everything first before I go into details. There are many rounds and right now, I have just been notified that I am one of the state finalist. There are about 2500 state finalists. The next round is regionals, then from there, I would go head-to-head with others across the country.

In order to move up to the next round, I have to have the most number of votes. Votings for State Finals starts monday february 22nd and ends March 2nd.

Well, this is how it works, I'll need to you go to zinch.com, register, and vote for me. It's a website that helps you find scholarships, like fastweb, so it'll be benefical if you register anyways. smile.png Click THE URL BELOW to register:

http://www.zinch.com/Anonymous/StudentRegi...px?affid=546267

As I was saying, once you register, please vote for me here:

http://www.zinch.com/voting/Regionals.aspx...upId=7#Yee-Vang

Please please please, I'm beggin on my knees. Lol. But yeah, please vote for me.

IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Voting doesn't start until February 22, 2010 and ends March 2, 2010. You can vote every day but only once. The person with the most votes at the end with go to the next round so on Feb. 22 - March 2, VOTE 4 ME EVERYDAY. ^^ And vote for me on every single computer you have (ex. computer, laptop, bro's laptop, other bro's laptop, etc.)

Please && Thank You.

---

sorry mods. I don't know if I can post this here.

Archived