Kim So Eun has an awkward relationship with Kim Bum

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest Melodieee

all these comments about "kimbum and kim so eun should be dating"

are the reason why their relationship is awkward... lmao

it must be that they don't want to be in a relationship, after all it could jeopardize their career...

it's not like hollywood, where many fans accept their celebrities open relationship freely.

Guest justanordinaryasian

ahhh~ darn awkward D=

i'm sure fans didn't want to make them feel that way.

but sighh~ they are really really cute together!

They look good together. I wonder why they are awkward. I mean if they know the truth that there's nothing going on between them, they shouldn't be. Hmnn, unless they are more than just friends (wishful thinking) :lol:

what do you mean you wonder why? she said it herself. imagine having a good friend but people keep pushing you two to become a couple. if you were in their shoes, you'd totally feel awkward. i think it's even sadder that a majority of you guys don't even care that they're so uncomfortable w/ each other now cause of fans.

Guest LadyKash

Perhaps they don't really like each other, I mean they don't see one another to be more than just a friend....I hope the awkwardness would stop cause I think they will still look cute as friends and I would want to see them collaborate on screen again.. :)

Guest doremii*

lol I'm not surprised. Some fans just don't know when to stop.. they've stated before that they only like each other as friends, so fans should stop speculating

edit:

and judging by some of the comments in this thread, people are still saying it's because they have feelings for each other :rolleyes: just leave them alone jeez lol

what do you mean you wonder why? she said it herself. imagine having a good friend but people keep pushing you two to become a couple. if you were in their shoes, you'd totally feel awkward. i think it's even sadder that a majority of you guys don't even care that they're so uncomfortable w/ each other now cause of fans.

seriously! lol

Archived