Baek Jin Hee 백진희

LavenderP

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin-goo and Baek Jin-hee named promotional ambassadors for Seoul International Youth Film Festival
Actor Yeo Jin-goo and actress Baek Jin-hee have been announced as ambassadors for the Seoul International Youth Film Festival (SIYFF), which is the largest children's film festival in Asia.
20140714153744_53c37ab8b1c03_1.jpg

The SYIFF officials claimed the two were chosen because of their positive influence to children and which kids could easily relate to them. It's expected that Yeo Jin-goo and Baek Jin-hee could lead the children in the right direction by becoming their role models.
Yeo Jin-goo who debuted with "Sad Movie" (2005), is a trendy star who's establishing a good career with many dramas and movies. He was acknowledged in 2012 by starring in the drama "The Sun and the Moon" as Kim Soo-hyeon-I's younger self, Lee Hwon. He further appeared in "Missing You", "Potato Star", "Hwayi : A Monster Boy" and more. He's starring in a movie based on the best selling book called "Shoot My Heart", as Soo-myeong. He's starring alongside Lee Min-ki.
Baek Jin-hee became popular through the sitcom "High Kick 3, The Short Legs Counterattack" and earned the praise of viewing age levels for her performance in "Gold, Appear!". She starred in "Empress Qi" in an antagonist role which proved her maturity in acting. She's currently in the MBC drama "Triangle - Drama".
Meanwhile, Yeo Jin-goo and Baek Jin-hee will appear at a press conference this coming 23rd to meet with the audience and do voluntary work from the 21st of August to the 28th. The Seoul International Youth Film Festival (SIYFF) starts on the 21st of August and lasts for 8 days.
http://www.hancinema.net/yeo-jin-goo-and-baek-jin-hee-named-promotional-ambassadors-for-seoul-international-youth-film-festival-71198.html

I'm watching Triangle right now and just know about her. Well, maybe I've seen her before in other dramas but I don't notice her.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Baek Jin Hee Denies She′s Dating Park Seo Joon
Baek Jin Hee denied rumors that she is in a relationship with Park Seo Joon.

A rep from Baek Jin Hee′s agency told Newsen on July 22, "It is not true that Baek Jin Hee and Park Seo Joon are dating. They′re just good friends."

The women′s magazine Women Sense was the source that first broke the news this day. It reported in its August issue that Park Seo Joon and Baek Jin Hee have been dating for about a year.

The two actors costarred in the MBC drama Gold, Appear! in 2013. They appeared as a couple that slowly and eventually came to fall in love following an unwanted marriage with each other.

Baek Jin Hee Denies She′s Dating Park Seo Joon

Park Seo Joon recently gained in popularity through the tvN drama Witch′s Love. Baek Jin Hee currently appears in the MBC drama Triangle and the SBS reality show The Law of the City.

Photo credit: Newsen

Yo, long time I haven't been here. Jinhee looks so beautiful in Instyle. I'm so going to miss her in Triangle. Waiting for her new project. Hopefully it's something funny because I don't think I can take another melo in kdramaland. 

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title"“Law of the City” Member Baek Jin Hee to Star in Hollywood Novel-based Film?

Baek Jin Hee might be joining the ranks of actress Kim Soo Hyun and Bae Doo Na and actors Rain and Lee Byung Hun as the young actress received a lovecall from Hollywood to star in a film adaptation of a novel.

On the August 13 episode of the SBS variety program “Law of the City in New York” airing tonight, Baek Jin Hee will meet with a novelist whose work will be made into a Hollywood film and talked about the possibility of her being cast in the movie.

The novelist got in touch with Baek Jin Hee after seeing the latter’s posted ad on the internet looking for a job. “Baek Jin Hee’s image fits with the character in the movie,” said the novelist who wanted to personally see the actress to further discuss the upcoming project.

The novelist asked Baek Jin Hee sharp questions regarding acting and was very detailed in the interview. After the interview, the novelist confirmed that Baek Jin Hee really fits well with the character in the movie.

Thinking of himself as Baek Jin Hee’s manager, Moon of Royal Pirates gave the audience a laugh through his best impression of Robert Downey, showing his desire to act as well.

The 50th Baeksang Arts Awards Best New Actress for TV Baek Jin Hee has made her acting debut in 2008 with a role in Season 2 of “Crime.” She has worked on several sitcoms, dramas, and movies including “High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged,” “Jeon Woo Chi,” “Bandhobi,” and “Foxy Festival.” Recently, she has appeared in the historical drama “Empress Ki” and the recently concluded “Triangle.”

See how Baek Jin Hee’s road to Hollywood unfolds in tonight’s episode of “Law of the City in New York” airing at SBS, 11:15 p.m.

201408131000775225_53eabd809b2f4.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/12/law-of-the-city-member-baek-jin-hee-to-star-in-hollywood-novel-based-film/

Guest baekdreamer

heeyyhooo....

new heree...

i just watched Law of the City....

and i love Moon from Royal Pirates.

if u watch the show, do u guys curious between BJH and Moon interaction there? :D feels like something' s going on XD

• 4 weeks later...

class="content-title"Actress Baek Jin Hee in Talks to Star in “Pride and Prejudice” Alongside Choi Jin Hyuk

It has been revealed that actress Baek Jin Hee is a strong candidate for the lead female role in MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Pride and Prejudice,” alongside actor Choi Jin Hyuk, who is also positively considering the casting offer to be the male lead.

On September 17, the actress’s agency told OSEN, “Baek Jin Hee is currently in discussion after receiving a casting offer for ‘Pride and Prejudice.’ Nothing has been decided yet.” If her casting is confirmed, Baek Jin Hee will be taking on the role of a junior prosecutor.

The rest read here

Guest thecandyce

Our bb Jinhee is confirmed for Pride and Prejudice! !! Support the new thread here - http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024603/upcoming-drama-2014-pride-and-prejudice-오만과-편견

The 2014 Korea Drama Awards has published its list of nominees and some k-drama favourites are up for awards....The Best Supporting Actress nominees are Baek Jin Hee for "Empress Ki,"...
Read full article here
Credit to Julie Jones (KDramaStars)
**Pray that BJH won it**

From Jini's Instagram
19 July 2014 with message "트라이앵글을 마치고 플랜과 함께 10일에 인도네시아로 봉사활동을 떠나요.혹시 옷장에서 새 주인을 기다
리는 여름옷들이있다면 저 주소로 보내주세요.옷장속 쉬고있는 옷들이 아이들에겐 선물이 될꺼에요^^" 

(Translation: After finishing Triangle, plan on 10th leaving to Indonesia as volunteer work. If you've ever waited for the new owner in the closet.. If you have the summer clothes, please send me to this address. Closet gift for their kids clothes...resting off ^^) 
**Owh, she is such a sweet heart, whenever she is free from shooting, she will do volunteer work**

10483582_1641558126069627_1400037099_n.j

01 August 2014 with message "나....몇년만에 앞머리짤랐는데..내가 내모습이어색해.....그래도 난백진희다 앞머리짜른백진희@"
(Translation: Me...Haven't cut the bangs for years...I feel awkward in it...However, I'm Baek Jin Hee...the Bang Jin Hee)
**She look cute in those bang**
10518136_356560074492115_1562518803_n.jp

13 August 2014 with message "인도네시아 타나메라마을.행복한시간#플랜"
(Translation: Indonesia Tanah Merah Village. Happy Hour #Plan)
**I think this is the time she did her volunteer work in Indonesia Tanah Merah Village**10570066_693600290723089_318962550_n.jpg

14 August 2014 with message "앞으로앞으로"
(Translation: Go forward, go forward)
10617004_351992718289365_435883244_n.jpg

16 August 2014 with message "#플랜. GOOD PEOPLE"
(Translation: #Plan. GOOD PEOPLE) 
**I think #Plan is a kind of the volunteer work that she joined**
10616325_1519188008296741_1854050796_n.j

20 August 2014 with message "슬프지만 굿바이."
(Translation: Sad. Goodbye) 
**I think she is leaving Indonesia after the volunteer work**10598786_641586285954302_958620189_n.jpg

22 August 2014 with message "반가운인연@"
(Translation: Good friendship)
**I think Yoo Jin Goo is there, right**10632445_693765510717071_1455779546_n.jp

Video BJH saying "Thanks to her friend"http://videos-h-9.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10640949_495167597286389_2090361312_n.mp4

25 August 2014 with message "숟가락데이트.넌......의외로 까다로운 여자#"
(Translation: Spoon dating. You...Surprisingly tough girl)
10576135_383622968452139_454837125_n.jpg

Guest thecandyce

Beyond being gorgeous and amazingly talented, Jinhee has such a mature personality. Maturity isn't something that's ubiquitous amongst the actors and actresses these days - that's why many of them lean towards splurging extravagantly or putting up an extremely superficial act. But for Jinhee, her maturity and her resolve runs so deep in her that she channels it into her acting as well. Even in her most childish of characters, a hint of her maturity will always be there. And, it gives her characters depth, setting her as one of the most phenomenal, yet underrated actresses of her age. I only became a fan of her last month, but I think I'll always be a fan ♡

I do hope next month's "Pride and Prejudice" will accord her the recognition she deserves ♡

Firstly, I would like to thanks to @ChelseaS, @adikkeluangman for keeping this thread alive when I'm in missing :) ...Next, is welcome to newcomer to this thread especially @abui91, @baekdreamer and @thecandyce, hope you all can drop by as often as you can and to @Nirvana, welcome back to Baek Jin Hee's thread, you're just like me, gone for a long time...hihi...

How is 'Triangle'? I haven't watch it yet but I will when I have free time. @thecandyce, glad you found Jini's talent...same like me the first time I get to know her was in High Kick 3 and I was amaze by her brave and acting skill, when you know her more you will love her more, what can I say, even her villain role in Empress Ki impressed me too, till I felt pitiful for her character more than hating that role...and let me put it in spoiler 

While finding news about Jini to update you guys about her, I found a lot of

JaeJoong fan's hate Jini after Triangle (you guys can check it out in Jini's instagram comments). Why? I am so confused. Why is Jaejoong's fans making our cutie Jini like this? She must be having a hard time. Or did I miss out any news about Triangle during my missing? Hopefully you guys can update me via message or in spoiler like I did.

Edit: my spoiler can't be use...
Nevertheless, here is some news about Jini's cute figure...hihi...
Just How Tall Is "Triangles's" Baek Jin Hee?
hong-seok-chun-baek-jin-hee-lee-yoon-mi_
Recently, actress Lee Yoon Mi, who's currently in MBC's "Triangle," revealed a picture she took with actress Baek Jin Hee. The picture showed Lee Yoon Mi's tall figure while embarrassing Baek Jin Hee for her height.
On June 3, Lee Yoon Mi uploaded the picture on her Twitter along with a message that said, "Jin Hee sorry for not being able to protect you~ Filming these days is really fun because the atmosphere of the set is really good~ Let's take a 'Madam Jang, sorry for not being able to protect you~!' With the cute Jin Hee and Seok Chun^^ Please love 'Triangle' a lot!"
The three actors are on the set of "Triangle" and Baek Jin Hee and Hong Seok Chun are seen having the same height as Lee Yoon Mi. These cute pictures showed how close they were.
However, it is revealed in another picture that Baek Jin Hee has to stand on a wooden box to match the height of the others.

Credit to writer yeonjiii (Soompi)
**Owh such a cutie Jini**

Archived