Korean players after the game :(

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Guest mynameishannie

man, lee chunsoo makes me wanna cry.

he tried SOOO hard during the swiss game, man props to him.

POOR COREA :(

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pyoungsang

Swiss benefited a lot from all three games they played. The obvious handball against France, the obvious pushing down of a Togo player in the box and the two obvious handball in the box + the ourtage call the the totally obvious offside against Korea. I hope they get the shaft by the refs in the next game: they deserve it!! Lee Chun Soo's pictures are so sad. He was our best player ... he tried so hard.

Guest Seventh-Roads

something's seriously wrong with the ref... the game was really really not fair.. i especially stayed up the whole night just to support the korean team (the game was aired at 2 in the morning in my country.. -_-;;).. but yea, the korean team's effort n skills really showed during the game.. they tried their best.. it was jst that the ref's brain was damaged..

i also saw how lee chunsoo cried in the end.. :tears: the game ruined my world cup spirit.. anyways, i'll wait until 2010... korea will kick lots of butts 4 years from now :)

Guest M1SSLAYDIEJ

AHHHHH.

wow that ref was psycho.

I mean im not saying this out of anger but yea.

THE REF IS FROM SWITZERLAND!!!!

so he picked favorites what a jerrrrrrrk. ):

the guy who hurt his head did three more headerssss. ouch.

THEY ALL HAD SUCH SPIRIT!!!

hopefully 2010 but ahnjunghwan and the goalkeeper wont be present. ):

Guest Wang Nun I

I was very disappointed about the loss but not that sad like many did.

Come on, It was the second best WC by Korea and the best one in a foreign country.

Guest krngirlie89

i heard that our team did the best when they're wearing red

so WHY did we suddenly have to wear freaking WHITE?!?!?!

darn those swiss

>.<

just another fact that pissed me off even more

our team worked their butts off

they should have gotten a fair game

>.<

grrrrrrrrrrrr

still

수고 많ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ이 했어

right?

^^

대한민국 파이팅!!!

u guys rock <33

Guest OOOOO

IM STILL SOO PROUD!!!!haha i keep repeating my self in every soccer topics but haha that s how much im proud!!!! woohoo gooo korea!!!!!

and that refree theres something call carma and with millions of korean cusing his richard simmons hes gonna get something BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

anyhooosss GOSH I WANNA CRY..I REALLY DONT THIS THEY SHOULD BE SAD..THEY MADE EVERYONE SOOO PROUD!!!!!

WOOO DAE HAN MIN GOOK ROCKS!!!

Guest xiLLeNtz

I'm still so proud of them.

2010, alright? =)

will lee chunsoo even be on the team 4 years from now? lmao

Guest maha_love

korea isn t that well known in my country but people here were like super super mad at the refree and felt really sorry fot the korean players!!!those pics of the guys crying are all over the newspapers here u know!

this is exactly what happened to Italy and Spain at the last World Cup. Finally Korea gets a test of its own medicine.

And the "offside" was not an offside because a Korean player passed the ball to the other team. In football, it doesn't as an offside if the ball was passed by the opposing team. so the referee was absolutely right on that matter, although there have been fouls in which the referee did nothing about, but still.

i think this is good for Korea because in the 02 world cup there was a great suspicion that Korea bribed the referee and made Italy and Spain lost, b/c if you watched the game from then, you would see how 2 goals were called off unfairly. i hope that Korea would learn to play fair and with their skills and determination after this experience, not by scheming. next world cup would be a good oppurtunity to redeem their reputation.

Archived