Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest Revelmonk

I´m very sorry, I was going to give you a green vote but I blew it :(, really sorry... I don´t see anything wrong with what you said and as much as I want them to be the best couple in the whole world I think you are right!, they don´t need any more media´s attention for now! but my shipper heart still want them to win this one XD!!!

Thank you all gogumas for all the goodies, I´m still spazzing about skying pictures ^^ and I loved MC Kim´s tweet too...

About ring, I didn´t read again and it is because I think we are having a great time lately with our beloved couple that I don´t want to get worried about that.  I feel deep in my heart that we will see them with their/our precious rings again :wub:, but because of the media, not very often this month :(,  remember that Yong once said  that if he have  a girlfriend he will hide her!! hahahaha... I think he is (they are) trying to get the attention out of their meaningful rings ^^, and those crowded award ceremonies are not good places if you want to keep your "whatever you have with" under a low profile...

Have a nice Friday gogumas!!! (and Thursday for some of us) ^^

lol no worries, it seems other people though didn't like my comment but to those people who thumbed me down intentionally would you want our yongseo couple to win an award for liking each other naturally, progressing with skinship naturally?...I sure don't... I don't know it just seems to reinforce the idea that they are just a made up couple on a tv show if they win the award.

As gogumas, our number 1 goal should not be aiming for best couple award but for yong and hyun to realize that they really are a great couple, with great chemistry, and real feelings that would develop into something beyond wgm.

I don't know maybe im just one of the yongseo shippers that doesn't want all this media attention on them.

Guest NilyxYongSeo

lol no worries, it seems other people though didn't like my comment but to those people who thumbed me down intentionally would you want our yongseo couple to win an award for liking each other naturally, progressing with skinship naturally?...I sure don't... I don't know it just seems to reinforce the idea that they are just a made up couple on a tv show if they win the award.

As gogumas, our number 1 goal should not be aiming for best couple award but for yong and hyun to realize that they really are a great couple, with great chemistry, and real feelings that would develop into something beyond wgm.

I don't know maybe im just one of the yongseo shippers that doesn't want all this media attention on them.

I'm agree with you although I can't support you xD

Because I think you are right but I think if YongSeo win is good but if they lose is good too.  However I'll support YongSeo couple not because I really want they win and have a lot of media, just because I'll always support them, I promis myself so I'll vote for them.

I think they are really a cute couple in WGM and out side so I think they deserve to win as much as other couples. Of course I like other couple too but YongSeo for me is something very special so even if I think like you : YongSeo doesn't need much media. I'll always support them ! But in the end if YongSeo doesn't win I'll will be happy too, it's doesn't matter if they lose, it just good if they win, is that what I think.

I think everyone can understand you Revelmonk but I think like we are a Goguma Shipper we wish inside us that YongSeo will win.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand me !

Saturday Pali <3 Good night or good day ^w^

hi..i dont see anything wrong with your opinion...it has negative point.but a positive point as well..i put plus point thats why it lessen your neg fr 2 to 1..

i want them to win but at the same time afraid as well coz now bcoz of too much attention the media and the antis are so vocal and thats makes them specially yong to avoid too showy (in particular with the ring) when its out of wgm filming..

for this sudden change of attitude i just positively think that they only tried to avoid too much attention to make their personal life relationship , progress better and be a real couple..

lets continue to support them ..for them to feel that they are much luv by everyone, who knows it will encourage them to be in a real relationship (of course secretly)coz i believe they are perfect for each other, right?

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL...

its me again...i read a few pages back that only korean can vote and only once..so we international cannot be of help..we can rely only to koreans yongseo shippers..WGM will monitor the voting..so lets see how it will be...

win or lose fine qwith me..

Guest crystalblue

You guys know what is the best way to stop a topic that you don't want to continue on a thread? don't bash it. Don't talk about it again. Don't talk about NOT talking about it, Talk about something else instead. As for more rules and more policing? Please don't do that. I lurked on here for many many months before posting bcz of fear of breaking rules. Soompi rules are enough to have. Plus as readers, you have a choice to read or to skip. Use the arrow down key. It works!!! I try to come here with an open mind and try to read as many posts as I have time for but when I don't have a lot of time, I speed read and arrow down. There is no need to make anyone feel badly for expressing their concerns or their spazzes. That's what this thread is partly for ... Nuff said.

Can I say that I love that military buttoned double breasted mustardy olive coat Yonghwa was wearing to the Melon award? I want it!!!! He has gotten super dooper stylish as time goes on hasn't he? I love that about him. He carries himself well and has great fashion taste and I love the fact that he's got so many shoes... yet he commented that he liked the simple outfit is wife was wearing on the last episode. That was so sweet. Loving her so much, he just loves even the simple things about her now. Now this is really smutty of me, but you know I have a lot of Korean friends in the states and most of them don't have much of a butt. haha.. Yes, I said "butt"! I have smutty-ly checked out Yonghwa's and Seohyun's butts and they both have really nice perky not too ample and very shapely butts! I wonder if they both notice that about each other? Every time he checked her out from behind when she's making something in their kitchen, does he say "Yowza! my byun has a nice richard simmons!". :rolleyes: and ummm I think the camera has caught Hyun checkin' out his butt too right? Does she tell her unnies about how cute his butt is? Okay I better stop or this will sound too creepy. kekeke :w00t:

I'm thankful for the great translators on here and links and pics. This is a great place! :wub:

Guest teoki61

Wow the atmosphere here is really serious lately. I just want to give my short opinion before I go to sleep.

About the ring discussion...To be honest when i was a newbie here almost everyone who posted a picture of Yong or Seohyun wrote "RingDingDong" as a comment. First I was not that interested in the ring & was like :"Why the obsession with the ring?". But then I read someone saying that the ring is showing if they are still filming...and recently the ring is important to me. It's not that I go crazy if Yong or Hyun don't wear it 24/7. For example: If Yong doesn't wear it, I'm like: "Okay so today he is not wearing it." If he also doesn't wear it a second or third day I'm still okay. But if I see that both are not wearing it I start to think..."Hmm..is there a reason why they both don't wear it." And honestly then I start to think that there could be a probability that they quit We Got Married. Some probably will say: "They have to leave the show one day. You can't expect them to be on that show forever..." Yes of course they will leave one day. I know that. Everyone knows that. But I don't want it to happen soon and I know it will make me sad. So for me the ring is just a little proof that they are still filming Wgm.

About the Couple Award...I would love it if Yongseo couple would win that award. If Yongseo wins then people will start to pay attention to them. & maybe some angry Boice fans will stop bashing them and will be happy that Wgm increases Yong's popularity.& I'm sure some people who say they are boring will also change their mind. I think we should think more positive^^ Even If they don't win I will still love them and support them.

Ps. Sorry for my poor english. It is really so difficult to express your feelings and thoughts in a language which you can't speak well :S But I hope everyone understand what I'm trying to say =)

Guest CheriMerci

Preview is out!!!!:w00t:

<U>용화♡서현 : 작곡이 가장 쉬웠어요♪</U>

신혼집 거실에 널어놓은 ‘도라지 고구마(?)’를 보며 한해 농사의 뿌듯함을 느끼는 용

화♡서현!

하루 빨리 지인들에게 소중한 첫 고구마들을 나눠주기 위해 분배작업을 하는데~

과연 용서부부의 지인들은 각자 얼마만큼의 고구마를 받을 수 있을까?

오늘의 미션! ‘반말송을 모티브로, 함께 부부송을 만드세요!’

두 사람은 본격 ‘부부송’ 작업을 위해 작곡 장비들이 있는 용 남편의 숙소로 향하고~

어김없이 형님 내외를 반기는 씨엔블루 도련님들의 ‘아주 특별한 환영인사법’은?

작사 작곡 경험이 전무한 현 부인을 위해 용 남편이 내린 특단의 조치!

현 부인의 목소리를 담아 즉석에서 선보인 신개념 작곡법은 과연 무엇?

This is Google Translate Version. :sweatingbullets:

♡ SNSD Longhua <U> composer was the most easy ♪ </ U>

Sinhonjip put out on the living room 'flowered sweet (?) and feel proud of looking only for farming

Tues ♡ SNSD!

The first potato valuable acquaintances as soon as possible to give distribution operation to divide them ~

Ever forgive the couple's friends how much their own sweet potatoes could be?

Today's mission! 'with the motive of politeness Song, Make a Song With a couple!

The two men authentic 'bubusong' composed of equipment for operation of the hostel, headed by the husband for ~

Friday to Sunday around the half brother of the CN blue muppet 'very special welcome greeting'is?

The Songwriters / no experience with current wife for the drastic measures taken by her husband!

Now put his wife's voice, introduced a new concept in instant composition is what you have done?

Guest MountainMadman

Thanks to CheriMerci for the tip.

용화♡서현 : 작곡이 가장 쉬웠어요♪

신혼집 거실에 널어놓은 ‘도라지 고구마(?)’를 보며 한해 농사의 뿌듯함을 느끼는 용

화♡서현!

하루 빨리 지인들에게 소중한 첫 고구마들을 나눠주기 위해 분배작업을 하는데~

과연 용서부부의 지인들은 각자 얼마만큼의 고구마를 받을 수 있을까?

오늘의 미션! ‘반말송을 모티브로, 함께 부부송을 만드세요!’

두 사람은 본격 ‘부부송’ 작업을 위해 작곡 장비들이 있는 용 남편의 숙소로 향하고~

어김없이 형님 내외를 반기는 씨엔블루 도련님들의 ‘아주 특별한 환영인사법’은?

작사 작곡 경험이 전무한 현 부인을 위해 용 남편이 내린 특단의 조치!

현 부인의 목소리를 담아 즉석에서 선보인 신개념 작곡법은 과연 무엇?

Yonghwa♡Seohyun: Composing was the easiest ♪

Feeling proud after looking at their 'bellflower gogumas(?)' spread out on their living room floor!

Starting to work on dividing their precious gogumas to give to their friends~

How many will they each receive from the YongSeo couple?

Today's mission! 'Compose a couple song with banmal as the theme!'

The couple heading to Yong's dorm to work on their couple song~

What is the CN BLUE in-law's 'very special greeting'?

Yong husband's special accommodations for composing rookie Hyun wife!

What will be the new composing method that incorporates Hyun's voice?

Guest Crystal392

What do you want YongSeo to do for their Christmas and New Year?

It would be awesome if they prepare a Christmas dinner on their house and invite their parents :) For New Year I'd love to see them go to a park... and watch the fireworks :wub:

Thanks CheriMerci for sharing the preview and MountainMadman for translating it ^_^

I can't wait for the next ep.

Guest toomuchsmiling

and at that time MBC Entertainment Award was also held at the same time as SBS GAyo Daejun. Kim Hyun Joong and Son Dambi were listed as performers at the SBS Gayo Daejun, but they managed to attend the MBC ENtertainment Awards (and even did special performances, with their respective partners). But maybe that's because they were just performers so they only needed to be at SBS Gayo Daejun when they needed to perform, while Yonghwa and Jokwon are SBS Gayo Daejun's MCs so i think they will need to be there most of the time (they have 4 MCs though....so maybe...perhaps.......the 2 can go to MBC Entertainment Awards while Heechul & Jungeum continued MCing for a while :P)

WHYYY do these things have to be on the SAME FREAKING DAY???! <_< makes me so irritated. aq_aj though, your post gives people hope i suppose. Kinda made me look on the bright side a bit. It's weird.... :mellow: -sigh- I mean Kwon AND Yong are BOTH husbands (stating the obvious) but both of them not being there to win this award would kinda suck. I mean, they're BOTH artists, so are their wives, what does that mean for these couples? Will they simply not attend MBC Entertainment Awards, or will they all rush over there to be present if they do win? Seems a bit unlikely to me.

Someone also stated, SNSD might be in Japan for some such awards (personally i think they should be in Korea for this more) Right now the chances seem MORE unlikely that they will go to MBC, and MORE likely they'll be staying over at the Gayo Daejun. :huh: i mean it'd be GREAT if couples got to put on a little performance or something but really who knows right now....i mean the chances of them winning would be GREAT&AMAZING but~~it's hard to say now... -_-

sorry for my long speculation of this gogumas. :sweatingbullets:

*quoted image*

crd: omonajungyonghwa@tumblr

that smirk kills me!

panGG- srsly if i had been drinking water or eating something i would have seriously choked or spewed it all out. LOL. the look on his face DOES look as if he'd say something sleazy like that. :lol:

About the Couple Award...I would love it if Yongseo couple would win that award. If Yongseo wins then people will start to pay attention to them. & maybe some angry Boice fans will stop bashing them and will be happy that Wgm increases Yong's popularity.& I'm sure some people who say they are boring will also change their mind. I think we should think more positive^^ Even If they don't win I will still love them and support them.

Ps. Sorry for my poor english. It is really so difficult to express your feelings and thoughts in a language which you can't speak well :S But I hope everyone understand what I'm trying to say =)

teoki61- ur english is REALLY good so don't sweat it! ^__^ I did not think of it this way but a win for this award would give certain "Boices" (they shouldn't be calling themselves that if they can't support Yong in everything he does fully <_< ) reason to shutup about WGM being unhealthy. It could help them positively. And like you said, if they don't, well, we still love 'em just as much!!!! :)

so~SNSD is gonna be participating at MBC's special stages show? i thought i had read before that they might not be on it...i haven't checked the SNSD thread yet today so i can check, cuz if they do go it'd be GREAT for a CN Blue&SNSD collab.

looks like they will be on it but snsd is performing Hoot&Oh and CN Blue is I'm A Loner&LOVE

ah well, at least they'll both be on the same show~ :rolleyes:

CherciMerci & MountainMadman many thanks~ ^^

Guest leechee2

hi..i dont see anything wrong with your opinion...it has negative point.but a positive point as well..i put plus point thats why it lessen your neg fr 2 to 1..

i want them to win but at the same time afraid as well coz now bcoz of too much attention the media and the antis are so vocal and thats makes them specially yong to avoid too showy (in particular with the ring) when its out of wgm filming..

for this sudden change of attitude i just positively think that they only tried to avoid too much attention to make their personal life  relationship , progress better and be a real couple..

lets continue to support them ..for them to feel that they are much luv by everyone, who knows it will encourage them to be in a real relationship (of course secretly)coz i believe they are perfect for each other, right?

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL...

Hi, 

I am very much agreed with you what you said hoping that they are trying to avoid attention. If a couple express or seem interested in each other, one thing we learn as friends are that we give them the personal space so that they will not be distracted and have the privacy to really explore about being with each other, to ask each other and of course ask themselves if they are really interested. 

Distraction or peer pressure can really cloud a person judgement. And that gets worse if one of them happen to be a "popular" person. I see cases where people like their friends they offer opinions like this person should be for who, why she or he will choose this person. Frankly, those are not needed. Concern is one thing, too much can become overbearing.

But of course, i know for yongseo couple. Privacy or personal space is impossible for them to have especially as they are of "idol" status. I only hope that if they want to get to know each more eventually beyond good friends? That they will able to find the means and the privacy to do it. 

Frankly, this is the first time, I find myself investing so much to get to know about this 2 wonderful young people who seems to have that unlimited positive energy towards life. I hope what they believe in, their hopes, their ideals will not get eroded especially from the challenges or setbacks that they may encountered along their journey. 

I will continue to silently follow their journey. Even when their time in WGM has ended, I hope they as being good friends will continue to support one another. If they are meant for one another, that time will come. I truly believe that there is a timing and a season for everything.

Hope I made some sense here.

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!...

Guest pinkksoupp

panGG OMG that smirk. I love it too! I could stare at pictures of Yonghwa smirking from different angles all day and I wouldn't get bored. And is it me, or has he been smirking a lot more lately when he's with Hyun? It's like he knows he's got it down with Hyun or something *wiggles eyebrows meaningfully*

tumblrldbhqqphba1qayf48.jpg

LOL when I saw the words "Hey Sexy" on the picture, the first thing i thought of was "crack! crack! crack!" in continuation to SeungRi's Strong Baby. Yeah I'm weird like that.

Guest luckynew

Hi ladies and gentlemen.

Haven't post here for a long time.

Economy is really bad, school is/was stressful, my husband lost his job 3 months ago,

so I had to limit my internet usage for almost 3 months.

Just want to thank the sharers/translators for their hard work.

I check once in a while for any updates.

The rings? I would just ignore it because it is dividing us (gogumas) apart.

It's great to talk about the rings, but, when there are doubts then there will be confusions in our couple's relationship and ours.

That, then will bring us back to square one. Reel or real.

I'm excited about the "Best Couple Award". To support the couple is to support them all the way.

Not, to support them half way then give up in the middle and then come back at the end.

Unless there's crisis in the family. :unsure: Don't wish this upon anyone.

I personally think that if they win the award, they would continue to commit to their virtual relationship for experience/entertainment.

This will help both sides (CN BLUE & SNSD) to promote their musics and themselves.

The Korean Media will always be there. No matter what the couple do, there will always be pros and cons.

Don't let that stop you/someone/our couple from achieving a goal.

I haven't heard any fans from Adam's couple or Khuntoria's couple doubting their couple(s).

So, we shouldn't do that with our couple.

Cheer up everyone. Look at the brighter side more.

Wow the atmosphere here is really serious lately. I just want to give my short opinion before I go to sleep.

About the ring discussion...To be honest when i was a newbie here almost everyone who posted a picture of Yong or Seohyun wrote "RingDingDong" as a comment. First I was not that interested in the ring & was like :"Why the obsession with the ring?". But then I read someone saying that the ring is showing if they are still filming...and recently the ring is important to me. It's not that I go crazy if Yong or Hyun don't wear it 24/7. For example: If Yong doesn't wear it, I'm like: "Okay so today he is not wearing it." If he also doesn't wear it a second or third day I'm still okay. But if I see that both are not wearing it I start to think..."Hmm..is there a reason why they both don't wear it." And honestly then I start to think that there could be a probability that they quit We Got Married. Some probably will say: "They have to leave the show one day. You can't expect them to be on that show forever..." Yes of course they will leave one day. I know that. Everyone knows that. But I don't want it to happen soon and I know it will make me sad. So for me the ring is just a little proof that they are still filming Wgm.

I like your report alot. It's clearly and comprehensive.

Guest yongsarang

Hi YongSeo shippers,

This is my first post here in the thread :)

Jenna from HK^^

Sorry to post it here but I really need your help guys as well as other Boices/YongSeo around the world.

A certian Youtube account has been stealing and editing Blossom's fancams to create a YongSeo video. There is nothing wrong with that but stealing and editing them isn't nice. Blossom herself posted this on Jung Yonghwa DC gall and she want the user to delete it. Now, Blossom put all her fancams of CNB in private and tomorrow is their concert. Here's the

video. If you watch, you will the clips that has BLOSSOM's name on it yet she claims she didn't have Blossom's copyright. We all need your help YongSeo shippers as this person is a YongSeo fan. YongSeo fans are being affected by this because this user is a YongSeo fan so other YongSeo fans who are innocent are being dragged down by this person and created a mess.  If you know this person, please do tell me. Thank you

SNSD and CNBLUE will be on today's Music Bank! Excited to see them perform :D I thought there will be special stage like before when they performed 'My life would suck without you' sweatingbullets.gif Whole list of performers here

Guest .:love_ya:.

Evening guys! ^^

What time is Music Bank today, anyone know? :D

Really don't wanna get involve in the ring talk, but this is gonna be about the ring again :D

ring.gif

Ah I top the page, so I'm reposting these ^^

skiing01.jpg

Guest scatterbrain

about the ring issue, i know i am not supposed to bring it up again. but i think what i'm going to share hopefully will ease you guys.

found this in baidu. they posted it today. i dunno how to post pic here, so i will just post the link. it was a picture of him with a guy and a girl. maybe backstage of some music show. but shud be pretty recent we could see the Christmass tree.

maybe someone can help me post this pic here.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=956726656

it is a bit blurry if you zoom in. but i'm 99% sure he's wearing his ring.coz he wears bulky rings during performances and the only ring that looks simple is his couple ring. and this one here looks simple.

what i want to prove is that, he still wears his ring, but while he's not in front of camera.

I'm glad that Golden Jung Yonghwa keeps on capturing Seohyun too whenever it's possible.

More pictures:

10121579.th.jpg10121580.th.jpg12925413592010121708221.th.jpg

12925413592010121708221.th.jpg12925413592010121708222.th.jpg12925413592010121708222.th.jpg[url=http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12925413592010121708222.jpg]12925413592010121708222.th.jpg

Their house looks beautiful this winter

credits: dc married

Is it just me or Korean news articles now write 'Yonghwa-Seohyun' instead of 'Yongseo couple'? It looks better. Hah.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201012171150481001

Guest shingg06

hey i wanna know about seohyun.

did she have any biological sisters/brothers in her family?

i doubt she has bro cz she's awkward with guys at first.

but she may have sisters but i couldnt' find any informations about it.

so do u guys know she has any sisters/bro?