Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest maybelove

and the push and pull thing going on is quite interesting. ♥ though we need to be patient for them. haha! just like what yo~ng had said, they feel like closer than before. of course! the progress is well observed. ♥ and for that they are FuN to watch ♥ they are growing naturally.. ♥

me and my mom watched all the episodes of WGM and she confidently told me that the yongseo couple is the most natural one of all the pairs. ♥ made me really happy cause she supports them too haha! ♥

"me~rong" kinda means 'sticking out tongue'. which is really cute for yong to be doing ♥

@Faith_memory Totally AGREE with yongseo as the most natural couple!! ^_^ i would support them if they are to be a real couple!! :wub:

Dear Gogumas~

I'm not sure if i've posted here before but you see I spotted something random.

I think there was a point at this thread wherein the couple had OK signs as seen in the pictures and vids. Just random, Watched the latest ep a few times and noticed that Tiffany seems to know the OK sign as well! Could it be that Hyun discussed her secret gesture to Yong seobang with her unnies. Am I overthinking LOL.whatever I'm giggling like crazy.SRSLY yongseo is real!

here's the LQ cap.Watch this part on the vid and you'll clearly see tiff's OK sign :lol:

captureyw.png

Guest mysweetpotato

Hello there everyone:) Nice to have a soompi thread for Yongseo:) I'm kinda new here so please bear with me. LOL. But I've been lurking here and there:)) I've been a Yongseo shipper since day 1 :D And, omo~ many are Filipinos here?:) Hello thurrrr fellow Filipinos:D

Anyway, I was guessing the gift that Yong will give Hyun and IDRK. So from Hyun's preferences, these are my guesses: Books? Another date at the amusement park (but I highly doubt that this will not be it), a dinner date? Nodame Cantabile? Arrrggghhh. I don't know:))) 

REMEMBER IN EPISODE 14? The Yongseo list of the things they wanted to do together...

1. Getting a driver's license

2. Going on a picnic and riding bikes

3. Composing a song together

4. Doing volunteer work together

5. Regular work out

6. Having a joint guitar concert

7. Saving money for a new couple ring

Maybe it's one of those things? But late at night, and in uniforms?

I don't knooowww. hahaha. My mind is boggled. Any ideas anyone? :D

Guest raindrops_919

@ jnj: OMO you right! there's a list on the fridge! i think one of those which not realized yet is bicycle on park?? hmmm driving licence? then emmhh aigoo my rusty memory.. do you have that list?? now i'm excited, i think a fellow goguma *i'm sorry honey, i forget your nickname* mention before about some news talking about aquarium recently, does somebody already translate it?

what does seohyun wants? what does she like? yong already knows it, did hyun tell him or he knew it himself?   :ph34r: calling GOGUMA FBI *sing: ah guma ah guma ah guma*   :w00t:

edit: ahhh mysweetpotato post the list, thank you =)

2nd edit: @dreamyboo: OH, i'm sorry i didn't see your post before :wacko: , uri thread run so fast i keep backtracking  :w00t: *hugs* let's spazzing!

Guest Faith_memory

@wallpaperfood

lol. going to a school in the middle of the night, the horror special comes into my mind. kya~! haha! i don't think so. hmm.. maybe there's a dinner date inside the school or something. ♥ then yo~ng will tell her a piece of his mind. kya~ are you, gugumas thinkin' what im thinkin? haha! waaahh~ im being impatient. ♥ for sure yo~ng will do something really special that will move his wife's heart.. ♥ im expecting something like that really! ♥

I kinda like to see some yongseo interaction outside WGM, seriously. it will feel like 1000x special for us fans, for sure. right? hmm..? im excited for snsd's come back. im hoping for a new song from cnblue as well!! ♥

somebody please stop me   -_- i'm sorry, i'm out of my mind right now  :wacko:

I don´t want to, you are just amazing! haha :P

Hi all gogumas! I´ve been reading the post and I think you all have said it all about this ep but  I read luvtokki´s post and I must confess I also felt that way too at first, because Yong´s situation really makes me sad, he is putting all he got to make this relationship works properly and he keeps being dragged (after 1 month) by Hyun. I think guys get tired about this stuff really fast, faster than a girl can wish for (and I don´t want Yong getting tired of Hyun at all).

But, after rewatch the part where Yong said "I have nothing to hide about my feelings. So up til now, I’m surprised she still doesn’t get what I mean? Its exhausting lately" I noticed that this was edited out at least 2 times, so I think Yong meant something else, but it was edited so it would look that hard.

And here is where my weird  goguma sense shows up (the crazy goguma in me) ... Have you realized that every time Yong talks about Hyun it appears that enigmatic half-smile on his face? (if you want to know what I´m talking about please watch the UJ ep at the end when he is talking about ideal and wife and compare yong´s face). Then, for me, while I can still see that beautiful smile on Yong´s face, everything will be fine. As I said before, I think  Yong is a transparent man and this gesture he does, even with  the 3-meter face he got in the black room, let my heart calm ... but Hyun,  don´t abuse of his patience! haha.:wub:

Beyond that, I really loved this episode, so full of feelings, those that emerge from the bottom of the heart, ahhh seriously... those two ^^.

I want to thank all of you for translation, pics, links, news, gifs, thoughts and everything, you gogumas are amazing and I want to join  the call for respecting the rules of soompi, please guys, try to write more than 1 line (20 characters about topic, not spam), don´t quote pictures (Delete the "> tags from the post, or remove the %7Boption%7D codes, or if this is hard, you can still post the pics without quoting and giving the credits for them) don´t ask for download links (I think it is also against soompi´s rules).

Please, Read the rules, it is not that long, just a few minutes of your time guys ^^.

http://www.soompi.co...pi-forum-rules/

And last, I want to ask to Sun_sun if there is a place where we can find all the subs she has done for us! I really like J2dlee translation the most haha ^^... thanks sun_sun, and thanks J2dlee :wub:

Have a happy spazzing gogumas!!!!

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

this is random. seeing Yong and Hyun wearing school uniforms I suddenly remembered the movie "My Sassy Girl" when the protagonists went to a club while wearing their high school uniform.

somebody posted a link from DC (sorry I forgot) mentioning YongSeo and an aquarium. I also saw it on twitter. It could be that they will going to an Ocean Park-like place all by themselves. go see some aquatic animals (this is also learning, which Hyun likes) and maybe ride bicycles. I know its a cliche but thats a really romantic place when there are only 2 people.

it said in the preview that Seohyun would like to go out at night in her uniform. but she didn't mentioned it during the show. meaning she could have mentioned it to Yong during a private conversation between them, so the next episode is really give us something unexpected.

Guest Faith_memory

@mysweetpotato hey there! wow another Filipino. facebook has yongseo PH fanpage, like it! wow, yongseo supporters are accumulating really fast! ♥ they are well-loved! ♥ i really want to participate in some projects or something.. i am fund of making music video!! ♥ yongseo fans all over the net should merge, really!

@ raindrops_919hmmm what does hy~un wants?? hmmm.. i like how yo~ng said, 'just belive and follow'

@ magdal

the part where Yong said "I have nothing to hide about my feelings. So up til now, I’m surprised she still doesn’t get what I mean? Its exhausting lately" ahh~ this line here was really... really painful for me to hear. aww. yong! please bear with your wife ♥♥♥ i kinda feel for him. he's been the one putting so much effort in their game. i kinda observe how he keeps on repeating, 'we're closer than before, aren't we?' but hyun keeps on saying, 'no were not.' JASHIK! XD

Guest rainie029

kyaa..i'm currentlt watching all the episode of YONGSEO from ep 1 up to the present..hahaha..i can;t wait for friday (SNSD's COMEBACK) saturday (WGM) and sunday(inki).. btw do you know where i can watch inki?

to PINOY GOGUMAS

if you want to help us regarding the forum just go to http://sweetpotato.co.nr/ we are already discussing on what to do for the forum at the CBOX

:)

Guest Crystal392

Doing a bit of backreading (does that word exist? Kekekekeke well you understand what I mean xD) I had some things to say.

Hachimitsu: hiiiiiiiiii!!! Yeah lately I've been busy with university and other things and even though I don't spazz as much as I used to, my love for uri YongSeo is biiiiig :D

Erxmeeza: I agree 100% with you sis. It's ok to post SNSD and CNBLUE schedules and some pics and links but please don't overdo it ^_^ remember this is a YongSeo thread :) I liked you comparison that it was like posting and spazzing over WGM on SnSD or CNBLUE thread.

Also please please please follow soompi rules. :D

Now about uri YongSeo:

I am still surprised Yong got time to arrange a special event for Hyun :o I'm sure he received some help (probably WGM crew, I remember he had a super crazy schedule, we Gogumas even wondered if they got to practice or if all was improvised because it seemed as if they wouldnt have time to practice with the schedules they had) to select the place (if its true they are going to a school), etc but I wonder how long had he been thinking about that... and how did he get Hyun's school uniform? Maybe his sis-in-laws helped him ;)

The 200th day badge was sooo cute, all the YS were :wub:

I also wonder what did Hyun prepare for him, because I'm sure she prepared something ^^

Both looked super good wearing school uniforms, it made me remember animes! We just need a Sakura tree hehehe :D

As some people said before, I don't expect much from Inki but I am excited for it because just knowing they met and talked makes me happy :)

Someone posted an aquarium related news, did Yong and Hyun go there? :o

Guest SophiaPia

@jnj and dreamyboo thanks i went there already. I should be there also coz i love SeoHyun :) and i posted already cheers.

re: next week epi of YongSeo, i can't think right now what is Yong preparing kekeke! maybe SeoHyun got another wish that we didn't see coz of editing. Maybe there's 1 time the couple talking w/ something and the uniform wish  come up that's why Yong got an idea again. If the google translations say Aquarium hmmm! no idea kekeke! i'll just leave it to hubby Yong :)  I just want to see another lovely dovey moment w00t.gif and we hope that we will see also what Hyun 200 day gift to Yong. Kekeke! our YongSeo couple is always exchanging gifts SWEETNESS wub.gifwub.gif

Cheers to all

Guest Faith_memory

@heartbreak_warfare22 yess!! wow! that would be great!! gosh, im getting all hyped up about it. but still need to wait for a week. ocean-park like place, huh, with just the two of them.. awww.. that will totally be romantic! ♥ lol, in school uniforms.. ☻ seriously,! and private conversation between yongseo, sounds really good. ♥

@ rainie029 waaaahhh okay i'll be there! ♥

@ magdal

the part where Yong said "I have nothing to hide about my feelings. So up til now, I’m surprised she still doesn’t get what I mean? Its exhausting lately" ahh~ this line here was really... really painful for me to hear. aww. yong! please bear with your wife ♥♥♥ i kinda feel for him. he's been the one putting so much effort in their game. i kinda observe how he keeps on repeating, 'we're closer than before, aren't we?' but hyun keeps on saying, 'no were not.' JASHIK! XD

yeah, I know! But I have hope... next week episode will be the last for the push and pull thing! Hyun needs to stop this, poor guy, She should know that Yong is a really rare jewell indeed ^^

Welocome to the thread! you and all gogumas here ^^, please keep coming ^^

Guest raindrops_919

@ jnj: it's not confirmed yet, i think there's no translation yet for that news..i'm looking at pages backwards to find the post  :ph34r: okey let's keep an eye on that *me: put my glasses on a la GOGUMA FBI*

@ magdal: *hugs* okey i'll keep it in mind, hahaha LOL

@ faith_memory: hoho, you right!! YONG MIDEOH !

@ heartbreak_warfare22: you read it too, right? we should backtracking to find the link to the news so our angels can translate it  :w00t:

@ crystal_malfoy: *hugs* happy spazzing  =)

Guest cheekyfoo

Hi sweet potato fans,

I'm out of my lurking mode again as this week's episode is really superb! The cute bickering and the lovely hand-holding just made my day. I wish that everyday is a WGM day as the long one week interval is quite painful to endure. Anyway, i was want to say that initially when i watched the YongSeo 200th day special concert performance in August, i was a bit disappointed with the RDR duet part as the couple couldn't harmonize their voices properly. Luckily, we now know from Yong's darkroom interview that part of the wonderful performance was hampered by a faulty earpiece. Nevertheless, the couple managed to harmonize the love-light duet perfectly!!! (even with the faulty earpiece) Could it be that both of them were singing the love light song, unknowingly using their genuine feelings for each other to deliver such a beautiful performance? I could really feel from the bottom of my heart that that the song was really meant for the both of them. (Even the MCs were saying that the couple were lost in their own goguma world when they were performing that piece.) ..... thats what i call goguma sweetness x100000000

Lastly, i wanna thank all of you for your post/screen shots/pictures and meaningful comments... especially the translators and subbers! You gals/guys are SUPER DUPER WONDERFUL!

Sorry to rant, but I just feel bad for Yong's schedule that day. I am not sure what time he started his day, but after doing his MC work for Inkigayo, which is at least 2 hours (preparation in advance) and than driving an hour to the Incheon venue (you can hear the driver's reply to him in the ep), wait to go on stage to sing (nt sure how long, altho they just edit it to make it look like he just arrive in time), after that, drive at least another 1 hour back to their Seoul house to continue filming!! :wacko:

I remember this late night/overnight thing happened at least twice already. When they first met at the MBC lobby it was 11.45pm right? then they headed to Yong's studio to chat etc.

2nd time was when they took the overnight train to Chungdongjin which both of them only sleep like 15mins.

Come on PD, can we do some relaxing day time filming so that their moods are bettr and less likely to bicker? ;)

Guest Faith_memory

@ magdal im really excited! even though the push and pull thing is quite interesting, it's tiring, just like what yong said. but, honestly, sweet moments are happening because of it.! hahaha! loving it! ♥ i honestly think that hy~un is very lucky to have yo~ng. really! i know some may say, yong is the lucky one, but as i watch the events on wgm, yong has a strong personality. ♥ and really mischievous, very attractive ♥ haha!

@ raindrops_919 your avatar is really cute!! ♥ haha! YONG MIDEOH ! JASHIK !

Guest basiCblacK-junG

Hi everyone...

All of you have wrote I LOVE YONGSEO BECAUSE... but mine not done yet..

So, I think I wanna start it now. But, before I write I LOVE YONGSEO BECAUSE.. I would like to tell you the story how I started love them, personally, as a couple, and as a big familly..

First impression of JUNG YONG HWA..

I saw him when I watched YAB. Honestly, I never, never like him at that drama since the first eps. I don’t like the rule he played. When I first saw him at that drama, I felt he was really really fake. Just like, “I can feel it.. that’s not him..” I know a drama is a drama, only fiction. But, as an actor you should bring the character and make the viewers feel it like a real thing. The only thing that I can feel is he was tried his best to bring Ji Hoo sunbaenim’s image (BBF), but he failed. That was happen before I know he has a band, and even now his name!

Fist impression of CNBLUE

One day my sister brought a teenage magazine. There was an article about CNBLUE. I recognize him easily as Kang Shin Woo. Finally I know his name is Jung Yong Hwa, CNBLUE’s leader, and also I started to know the other member. Beside promote CNBLUE as a populer artist in Korea at that time with I’m a Loner, the article also disscuse about the plagiat issue. Well, when I read that, a feeling of anti-Kang Shin Woo crashed me again, stronger then before and of course I’ve become a little underestimate this band.

I didn’t remember exactly how and from who I got the video CNBLUE Making The Artist. But thanks for the video, I finally saw the REAL JUNG YONG HWA. Totally different from YAB, and totally a talented & good leader! I started to know how deep their love & passion in music, and from that point, I’M TOTALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM!!

First impression of SEO JOO HYUN..

Seo Joo Hyun? Who is she? I didn’t know her at that time. But then, exactly with my story above, (oh, is that a fate?) they were in a same magz and there was a big poster of her. I found her poster and suddenly got mesmerized of her natural beauty. My sister then intoduced her as Seo Hyun, SNSD’s maknae. Whoah... neomu2 yeppo! But then my admiration broke into pieces when my sister said, “ Do you like her? Just wanna let you know, she got a plastic surgery!”

Fist impression of SNSD..

Hah.. if I remember it again, I felt a big embarrasment.. to tell you the truth, hah, I was an antis of SNSD. Yes, I was, but now I AM A BIG FAN OF SNSD!! Keuk keuk..

Maybe you are wondering why I didn’t know Seo Hyun? That’s because I didn’t know SNSD! There are so many bad thing about them that I found (from internet) or heard for many people, like they did plastic surgery, they used their sexy images just to attract ahjjusi, etc. I really got dumped and hate them.

The turning point..

But, everything changed when I saw an article about Yonghwa and Seohyun joined in WGM!! I searched it on youtube and guess what? Yes! All my bad impression suddenly dissapeared! In their first ep, there were taeyon and tiff with hyun. Look at how naturall they act, I can’t believe how can I trust what people said and how can people hate them. They just so natural, pure, and funny!!

On the other hand, I also can found the other side of Yong and Hyun.. And I wanna say thanks to WGM and Yonghwa, because of them finally I can ‘know and meet’ SNSD!!

Maybe you are wondering why I say thanks to Yonghwa too? That’s all because I felt in love and really crazy about CNBLUE ( I’m sertified BOICE ) before I know about SNSD, and because of my love and ONLY for CNBLUE and Yonghwa, I watched WGM! You get what I mean, right?

So, we jump to the main part

I LOVE YONGSEO BECAUSE...

They look so pure, honest and love each other in a simple way. Even they started with ‘it is just fake marriage’ mindset, the feeling of REAL COUPLE slowly but sure growing up and bloom like now. :wub:

I never imagine their akwardness and shy expression when they first met can growing up like now! I just.. yes, I have a good feeling that it will be an interesting show since I watched the 1st ep. But, for heaven sake, I never, NEVER imagine they can be so close like this.You guys never imagine too, right? It is what people called “love growing up by the time”

I learn to be honest and have a good manners from Seohyun.. I learn that in a relationship we need to be patient, never force our partner too much and understand each other from Yonghwa..

In a simple sentence, I can say: Look at them and you will find out what the meaning of true love! :wub:

jung,20,Indonesia

Hi everyone...

All of you have wrote I LOVE YONGSEO BECAUSE... but mine not done yet..

So, I think I wanna start it now. But, before I write I LOVE YONGSEO BECAUSE.. I would like to tell you the story how I started love them, personally, as a couple, and as a big familly..

First impression of JUNG YONG HWA..

I saw him when I watched YAB. Honestly, I never, never like him at that drama since the first eps. I don’t like the rule he played. When I first saw him at that drama, I felt he was really really fake. Just like, “I can feel it.. that’s not him..” I know a drama is a drama, only fiction. But, as an actor you should bring the character and make the viewers feel it like a real thing. The only thing that I can feel is he was tried his best to bring Ji Hoo sunbaenim’s image (BBF), but he failed. That was happen before I know he has a band, and even now his name!

Fist impression of CNBLUE

One day my sister brought a teenage magazine. There was an article about CNBLUE. I recognize him easily as Kang Shin Woo. Finally I know his name is Jung Yong Hwa, CNBLUE’s leader, and also I started to know the other member. Beside promote CNBLUE as a populer artist in Korea at that time with I’m a Loner, the article also disscuse about the plagiat issue. Well, when I read that, a feeling of anti-Kang Shin Woo crashed me again, stronger then before and of course I’ve become a little underestimate this band.

I didn’t remember exactly how and from who I got the video CNBLUE Making The Artist. But thanks for the video, I finally saw the REAL JUNG YONG HWA. Totally different from YAB, and totally a talented & good leader! I started to know how deep their love & passion in music, and from that point, I’M TOTALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM!!

First impression of SEO JOO HYUN..

Seo Joo Hyun? Who is she? I didn’t know her at that time. But then, exactly with my story above, (oh, is that a fate?) they were in a same magz and there was a big poster of her. I found her poster and suddenly got mesmerized of her natural beauty. My sister then intoduced her as Seo Hyun, SNSD’s maknae. Whoah... neomu2 yeppo! But then my admiration broke into pieces when my sister said, “ Do you like her? Just wanna let you know, she got a plastic surgery!”

Fist impression of SNSD..

Hah.. if I remember it again, I felt a big embarrasment.. to tell you the truth, hah, I was an antis of SNSD. Yes, I was, but now I AM A BIG FAN OF SNSD!! Keuk keuk..

Maybe you are wondering why I didn’t know Seo Hyun? That’s because I didn’t know SNSD! There are so many bad thing about them that I found (from internet) or heard for many people, like they did plastic surgery, they used their sexy images just to attract ahjjusi, etc. I really got dumped and hate them.

The turning point..

But, everything changed when I saw an article about Yonghwa and Seohyun joined in WGM!! I searched it on youtube and guess what? Yes! All my bad impression suddenly dissapeared! In their first ep, there were taeyon and tiff with hyun. Look at how naturall they act, I can’t believe how can I trust what people said and how can people hate them. They just so natural, pure, and funny!!

On the other hand, I also can found the other side of Yong and Hyun.. And I wanna say thanks to WGM and Yonghwa, because of them finally I can ‘know and meet’ SNSD!!

Maybe you are wondering why I say thanks to Yonghwa too? That’s all because I felt in love and really crazy about CNBLUE ( I’m sertified BOICE ) before I know about SNSD, and because of my love and ONLY for CNBLUE and Yonghwa, I watched WGM! You get what I mean, right?

So, we jump to the main part

I LOVE YONGSEO BECAUSE...

They look so pure, honest and love each other in a simple way. Even they started with ‘it is just fake marriage’ mindset, the feeling of REAL COUPLE slowly but sure growing up and bloom like now. :wub:

I never imagine their akwardness and shy expression when they first met can growing up like now! I just.. yes, I have a good feeling that it will be an interesting show since I watched the 1st ep. But, for heaven sake, I never, NEVER imagine they can be so close like this.You guys never imagine too, right? It is what people called “love growing up by the time”

I learn to be honest and have a good manners from Seohyun.. I learn that in a relationship we need to be patient, never force our partner too much and understand each other from Yonghwa..

In a simple sentence, I can say: Look at them and you will find out what the meaning of true love! :wub:

jung,20,Indonesia

Guest raindrops_919

found it, at page 1265 from dear desirenhope post #25283

here's the link: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=married&no=527987&page=2&bbs=

calling for uri translator angels :wub:

quote from desirenhope: "And as usual google translator is not much of a help. Base on google translator, there's aquarium and our Yongseo Couple. If it's up to my own imagination, then I'd assume they were on a date together at the aquarium?"

Guest Faith_memory

@ basiCblacK-junG wow that's cool! ♥ you encouraged me to make one as well! ♥

anyway, I'm a really observant blackjack.. lol. *2ne1 fan here* and I'm quite active in shippers! im a daragon shipper hahaha! part of the csi team. ♥ my memory normally sucks but in remembering things/shows like this, you can count on me. haha! ♥

anyway, first Shin Woo, i mean Yo~ng Hwa. saw him first on He's Beautiful, and he looks like normal. didn't like him that much at that time. I was just like, 'okay, he owns great~~~ eyes." that's all. but, after checking out CN BLUE, gosh...HIS VOICE ROCKS!!! man! 'finally! jackpot! a spazz-worthy idol' i told to myself. lol. and he looks really hot in all his performances!

seohyun? hmm.. she stands out a little in snsd. i mean, yoona, jessica, teoyon are well known snsd members because of their unique look. seohyun, is a member that i can easily forget at that time. because snsd, looks alike, most of them. lol. my eyes hurt everytime i watch them because it is as if im my eyes are doubling my vision or something. seohyun is really pretty and tall. lol.

the news about yong hwa and seohyun on WGM as a couple is a SHOCKER for me really!! haha!! i was like, 'wtf!!! those two? for real? good luck!!' XD. reading hateful comments and objections from the fans are really funny. i wasn't a hater. I waited for their first episode and ep 1 was really insane.. hahaha! i was nervous and wanting for the episode to end well!!! ♥♥ after the blanket thing at the beginning i was like, "wow... these two.. can it be? seohyun chose yong hwa?? ahh.." that was the best part of that first episode. after that slowly, after a couple of episodes... i am loving them.. ♥

i have watched the other couples.. and compared them. hmm.. i was like 'yongseo couple is hopeless...' lol. cause, the khuntoria couple looks cute together.. the adam couple looks funny together. yongseo...? not much of a progress.. i told myself at the middle of the show. but after some latest episodes... ahhh... i realize that yongseo couple.. is the natural type.