Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

AAAAAAAAAHHH kamsahamnida sunbaenim @sun_sun!!!!!!

really owe you for the fast sub  :D:D:D

by the way, this is my first post either on soompi or on this thread  ^_^ so saying hello to everyone kekeke

emmmm I want to ask a question, can I or can't I promote my video here?

the videos don't related to yongseo couple though but I need help to boost my video viewer.

Thank you for minding  blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Hi, everyone! This is my very first post here, i intended to be a silent reader but can't stand any more. Have something to share, just some of my imaginary thought!

Anyone notices that the preview of Yongseo is always very less interesting compared to what really happened in the whole ep. I remembered the first Deabak ep (ep 27) the preview was quite "pleasant" with some fishing scenes and news about SeoHuyn's present. The preview of ep 31 was also very "modest" and then they all turned out to be "DEABAK"!! I'm just wondering with such a wonderful preview like this week, what will happen in the whole ep next week? ...maybe something even more than hands holding :rolleyes:

As some posts before mentioned a cho-ding Yong... i think SeoHuyn really enjoyed that. We can see she was laughing all the time and even joined the game with him. I don't know why some people might find that his childish behavior annoyed, but i really love it,(i think you all think the same way) and the most important truth is that Seo likes it... so, who cares about others!

rewatching dont know how many time. and still feel like butterflies in my stomach. hahha. Just notice the time Yong asked Hyun to put her hand up because of icecream. just wondering may be he want to see hyun play with hair again. because he likes it. hope in the future Yong more brave to ask Hyun do these thing. hahhah Hyun will be flustered and Yong can not resist with her beauty. :lol::wub:

annyeong everyone~!! xD *waves at old-timers & newbies*

uwhoaaa... thanks so much j2dleee, mountainmadman for the trans & sun_sun for the subbed vids~!!!

now i'm, halfway watching the 1st half... i'm practically SPAZZING by myself here after looking at this sub...

(backroom interview)

Y: In that temple, there’s bulletin boards everywhere.

What kind of bulletin boards(?)…

Y: I heard that that temple is famous for forming ties for couples. It’s really a meaningful place, so…

Y: Then, what about this one (with a horse)?

The staff: That one is for a good affinity, wishing that the current relationship grows and continues for a long time.

MC Park: An affinity!

The couple picked the tablet for a good affinity

kekekekeke yong wanna tie hyun up with him... forever! :wub::w00t:

*goes back to watch* :w00t:

Hi gogumas!! just passing by to thanks all of you for the goodies!:wub: THANK YOU so much and specially to sun_sun for her kindness... thanks sun_sun !!

About ring, I´m a ring´s stalker too hahaha, but I´m ok if they are not wearing it sometimes, as many of you have said, it is not a big deal if they took off that precious treasure once in a while! So don´t be sad gogumas, you have to remember that WGM doesn´t allow their couples act like a couple in others channels, and even with that, we always get to see our YongSeo with their rings, telling to the whole world that they ARE a couple (even when they are a "fake"? one) ^^.

So don´t get mad at Hyun or Yong, lets have faith in them, besides the greatest treasure of their relationship is in their hearts!

Annyong!!

hello goguma villagers!

I just got back from travelling, watch the ep and speed read thru this thread. Mine oh Mine, now we are in the 1400s pages now! Thanks to everyone for the posts and screencaps. Mrsjoker - thanks for all the Yong ring ding dong pix. The pix are all very nice.

After watching the latest ep, I dont care if they both dun wear their rings anymore. Its so obvious that they are in love with each other. :wub:

Hyun's expression when she grab his arm is priceless like a little girl caught in the act of stealing candy. And Yong, despite his very forward and outgoing image freeze up so much when Hyun grab his arm. his reaction is equally priceless and so funny. I think it really show that he is a very good man, he is so vulnerable infront of Hyun. And the MC's reaction are just great. I can write endless about this ep but I think most of you covered what I want to say. :P

I am looking fwd to next ep when he forcefully seize Hyun's arm, I think the beer must have kicked in and Hyun's linking of arms really make it difficult for him to control his feelings any longer. heehee. :lol:

Yes Yongseo couple has come a long way since the first ep. Hyun look so comfortble with Yong now. They can even wave to each other during Inkigayo. But thats what makes it so believable right? It took them a good 7mth + to get to this stage. But the wait is all worth it.Now if they really have a wedding shoot done, I think I will really be so moved that I will cry :)

Guest uolam21

oh me oh my... what is this fuss about Yong spotted not wearing the ring ding dong for a short while in Inki today?

To ease those with weary heart...here's a "Yong and his beloved ring ding dong" galore...

i completely agree with mrsjoker... let's not stress ourselves out if either one of them is not wearing the RING...

they both are wearing it outside of WGM, and that speaks volumes of how this reel relationship means to them...

us, shippers, would like this relationship to be real, but all we can do is wish and pray that it becomes real!

let's keep our faith... and who knows??? maybe our wishes will come true eventually...wub.gif

Guest Crystal392

Annan thanks soo much for sharing those beautiful screencaps :wub:

I watched Inki videos but evrything happened so fast and I'm still a bit sleepy hehehehe :P

Really thanks a million for your screencaps <3

how cute they are :wub: and SNSD unnies seem to be supportive of the relationship. Hehehehe usually I'm not expecting much from Inki, just seeing them next to each other is enough for me but Yong waved at Hyun and she waved back :w00t:

Agains thanks Annan for the screencaps :)

And about posting a video nonrelated to YongSeo, I think it's against the rules since this is a YongSeo thread. But I'm not sure... Maybe you can put it in spoiler tags? ^_^

Guest exceptional.chic

FINALLY. I miss spazzing. :( Saturday classes until from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm drains me PLUS I CAN'T GET TO WATCH WGM ON TVU. >.<

Now, Sunday is my only time to watch what happened yesterday. I feel soooo outdated already. Thank you pl for all those links and translations. It calms me down. :D

Really? A goguma place. WOW. i can't believe that there is really a place wherein all of their delicacies and everything are made from sweet potatoes. It must really be heaven for Seohyun. Well, I totally love the part wherein they are at the sweet potatoes cafe. They were like asking each other about their preference on how each other look. And seriously, when Yong said that he preferred the loosened hairstyle, hyun untied her hair. WHAT YONG SAYS HAD BEARINGS ON HER. Hyun takes into consideration what Yong prefers. SWEET. Really, they are both super comfortable at each other that it gets to the point that the two were already asking "do you want me like this or like that?" or something similar to that.

Yong's words "It's all the same. To me both the same" somehow shows that for him even though Hyun's hair is untied or loosened up, she still looks good no matter what. :wub:

Ohhh, and the tablet that means affinity and all that. It's just so sweet.

AND SEOHYUN IS DAEBAK!!!! She initiated the skinship. OMONA!!! I can't help but smile. Ohhhh, Seohyun! Yong must be SUPER HAPPY. The MCs reactions was daebak! The first one to notice Hyun's arms is MC Kim. A shipper. :D

I was wondering, is the part wherein Yong asked Hyun about his goguma points aired or will it be on the next ep? I just remembered it from the last episode's preview.

Currently searching for the preview. :) THE PREVIEW, ohhh the preview. It's super sweet even though i can't understand what they were saying. Yong grabbed Hyun's hands - must see! Saturday come faster!

Thank you for all the subs & videos & pictures!!

I don't usually have anything to post, but I'm just dying to say this: Seohyun looks extraordinary sexy today, don't you think? Let me further this statement: This girl never shows her tummy! If you watch all their Oh! performances (like I do lol), where all their shirts are showing their tummies, Seohyun's shirts never showed her belly! There are many reasons:

1. All their shirts are the same size for the cowgirl outfits, so the taller members' shirts look shorter (thus showing more skin) compared to the shorter members.

or 2. Hyun is self-conscious of her hubby being there!!!!!!!! (and you can fill out the rest of this explanation using your imagination)

I like number two more. :D

And another point, when they were eating more ice cream in the cafe, Yong initially said "I like your hair down" (along those lines), but then changed it to "It doesn't matter to me." This stuck out to me as "I love you no matter how you look," which is probably one of the most beautiful thing a bf can say to his gf (and vice versa).

This couple's development is killing (good way of course) everyone! Especially the MCs. I bet they enjoy these small surprises a lot more than all-out skinship (since they see it all the time).

+++ The preview is precious. Next episode come faster!! The way he grabs her hand (imaginationsss) <3

Guest ahn_annann

I got a clearly pic from my friend.. Hyun <3 Yong ~~

thanks and credit to phokar@wgm.pantipmember.com

a9941064148.jpg

something random

yong.jpg

how cute is he with the hand gesture.

and looking shy after sharing with pd, of his intention to bring buin to the shrine... :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:^_^

edit:

something random again..

i think yong doesn't want to leave the stage because he knows he is a part of snsd

family, and after much coaching from lovely buin,

he now feels confident dancing to Hoot with sis-in-laws.. :lol:

tks for caps, links & pics, gogumas.

mrs joker...those ring-ding-dong pictures should sealed gogumas faith by now! ^_^

Guest blueblek

hi all.....

i'm just a regular luker here.....just want to drop by and say thanks to all the gogumas that provide info translation and sub video to us(dont want to spell the name because i tend to misspell people names n i might forget to mention all...so i just mention it randomly...)..just to share some thought:

1. i still suprised with my reaction after that "hand linking" by hyun...because we already know it'll happen in this episode by reading the preview provide by awesome people here...but i still spazzing like crazy with my lil'sister in my room...luckily my parents are not around....if not they'll say something wrong with their daughter...huhuhu

2. i love the yong choding in every episode....hehe....dunno why....

3. love hyun body language in this episode....she seems soo cute n it send some message like missing her husband (we can still imagine right)...

4. actually i have to confess.......i love ALL of the episode featuring this couple no matter what they are doing....and i really love this thread...thanks to all the goguma villagers.....(^_^)...

back to invisible mode..........

Guest ricevol

Yong is so cheerful, happy during all the blackroom interview. As jnj cap, he has big grind on his face.

I believe it's because of the "linking arm" effect (That's how I call it :w00t: ). He shares his feeling for each part or particular scences after filming, but I guess this time THE EFFECT is way to much, he cannot control his body language. Hence, Somebody has the biggest goguma grind on his face, even when it's just the beginning of the Japanese sweet story :lol:

OMG, have they kissed yet???? I guess at this time (I mean nearly end of NOVEMBER...They are going to celebrate 1 YEAR 2GETHER SOON my oh my :w00t: ) there might be some kisses on the cheek already :w00t::wub:

Guest soshisoshisoshi

kyung16 and santak...... we welcome you to be part of the goguma family. come and spazz with us more often here. It seems both of you are tempted to post in this thread after the latest episode, right?

just one pic to share:

sdfmt.png

Am I the only one who thinks that they were actually holding each other's hands???

:wub: :wub::wub: :wub::wub: :wub: gosh... why do both of you look good together?...

sorry if this has been posted before.............. I believe you still want to see this precious moment right? sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Guest ichigo_kawai

Anyeong...All goguma..

Sun_sun & J2dlee thanks for your hard work....^_^

Thanks everyone for the caps, link, and all about yongseo

Sorry if this video has been shared before....

SNSD KJE chocolate interview

I hope there is interview about yongseo.....ke..ke..ke

yongseo3.jpg

yongseo4.jpg

yongseo5.jpg

Guest Caliope

Yongseofacts@twitted

[Fanacc inkigayo] 용서 간단 인가 후기 http://bit.ly/9YwWNS

Someone who could translate ... :rolleyes::phew:

Oh!! About the last episode...

When Hyuun grabs the Yoong's arm, she does it so naturally... :wub:

Guest ninyaah

^ ooh, a fan account! hope someone can translate <3

coolcoke. i thought i was the only one who noticed seohyun's sexy outfit for hoot performances. like you, i've watched almost every oh! perf in youtube and she never once showed her tummy. for further proof, watch the episode where they had their duet and snsd performed oh!; her tank top was long enough to cover her tummy. seohyun is probably the most conservative member in snsd, but nowadays she oozes a lot of sexiness and charisma. i think it's quite obvious who the culprit is as to why maknae is slowly changing <3

--

just watched inkigayo and snsd is really jjang. i really like this screencap posted by ahn_annann. while seohyun's unnies are busy talking to jo kwon and sulli, seohyun and yonghwa seem to be lost in their own little world. 

Here's the picture:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7138/inki2.jpg 

Guest _d3seohyun

^ ooh, a fan account! hope someone can translate <3

coolcoke. i thought i was the only one who noticed seohyun's sexy outfit for hoot performances. like you, i've watched almost every oh! perf in youtube and she never once showed her tummy. for further proof, watch the episode where they had their duet and snsd performed oh!; her tank top was long enough to cover her tummy. seohyun is probably the most conservative member in snsd, but nowadays she oozes a lot of sexiness and charisma. i think it's quite obvious who the culprit is as to why maknae is slowly changing <3

--

just watched inkigayo and snsd is really jjang. i really like this screencap posted by ahn_annann. while seohyun's unnies are busy talking to jo kwon and sulli, seohyun and yonghwa seem to be lost in their own little world. 

Here's the picture:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7138/inki2.jpg 

and if she is baring some skin, the minute the performance ends she would usually put her arms in front of her to cover up but today at inki she didn't kekekek I didn't even see any sign of her being conscious about it :D esp with Yong around hahahah <3

before, when it comes to sexy dance numbers, she would just execute the moves the way she was taught and look sexy, now our girl is actually feeling being sexy..thus showing more confidence on stage. we all know who's behind that transformation :D